General - page 467

what i must do when indicator not founds ? on vps
Hi everyone, I know that we can't subscribe more than one provider per account. I want to ask whether it is possible if we have more than 3 slave accounts, and we wanted to subscribe a single signal provider ? Because everytime when i want to subscibe for another additional accounts, it asked me to
Hi, how can i detect crossing Alligator and one Ichimoku Kinko Hyo lines? Kind regards, Lukasz
I bought a product from Market with 5 activations. I only activated 3 times. Now all of a sudden all 5 activations are used. How is this possible
  macd divergence  (2)
looking to scan stochs and macd divergence in a group of custom forex, in other way looking for a scanner
Hi, my broker has Symbols names ending with "_i" (ex: " EURUSD_i " , " AUDUSD_i", ... ...). I downloaded more that 1 TB of historical data with QuantDataManager that i use for backtesting. Now i'm switching to a new broker that has normal symbols naming convention without "_i" at the end (ex: "
i have an ea which has an expiry date , can anyone please help me to remove it or extend it
Hi, I would like to know if the same person can open a new account after having a first one banned? Not just for buying or asking, but also for selling. Best regards
Hello, I'm surprised, it's not possible to set my limit price above my stop price, when using Buy Stop Limit. Usually, you anticipate that the price will go higher, so you put your Stop Price and then the Limit Price a few cents above, so that you don't have to buy at Market Price which, usually
please all time the notification not send to my telephone as the message occur 2021.01.19 23:45:58.285 Notifications: not enough space for notification when i relaunched the mt4 again all is ok ...........how i can solve it to avoid missing the message thankls
I had an EA built which has lots of information displayed in the chart. The EA performs extremely slow on strategy tester. Would it run faster if the EA did not have to display all the information. Or is it irrelevant. Thanks for some insight
Hi everyone ! Is it possible to programmable change backtest speed in EA ? Thanks in advance
Hi, I need advice: where can i download or buy a best historical data
Bought this EA from a seller and no support was given to improve the product due to bad rating
  Hello  (1)
I active vps but its not worked when i close mt4 at night and day. What must be problem? When i make migracion on files its done butcwhen i close its not worked
[Deleted]
i have an account under the name Ahmed Rashad , it had 6 signals on and they are very successful , all of the sudden , .. i got banned for 10 years and i couldnt even find a way to contact the developers to ask why is that !! it is written next to the Ban message Spam PM , i didnt spam , i was
Hello, I am a newby with mql5, i tried to create an Expert Advisor and it seems to works on last 5 years. I would want to know if i turn on this EA with MT5, if i turn off my computer does the EA still works ? If no, is that possible to have an EA who trade even if i turn of my computer ? Thanks
hi, guys, pls, how to change modus of display a TP and SL of a open order as e.g +30 EUR TP or - 30 EUR SL at mobile MT5, on chart? like attachement, i dont have arrow, too. maybe i can update or developer options. i had that option displayed, at first installation. now, i deleted app and
I revived notification associate with my signal as " Authorization failed, please check on your account" , I am not able to identify what is the issue
Hello guys, I think MT has a probably bug in my account. The thing is that my market watch is invisible. NOT hidden, It absolutely transparent 100%. It exist but can not be seen by user. If I double click in white field there the pair window for trading prompt. The strange is that when I turn on MT4
What is the difference between MQL5 pointer and C++ pointer
Greeting everyone! I want to put my Expert Advisor for sale, however, during automatic testing, the Expert Advisor does not open orders, because in order to open an order, you need to set the EA up first, and only then it opens an order. Of course, the question is easy solvable, however there are a
Dear experienced product providers Do you know the best way(easiest way) to make a product video? Just need a way to record the back-test and add a little bit music. The win10's record feature makes large size video, maybe not good. Thank you in advance and best wishes
Dear experienced traders Does free version after good review broke any market rule? I saw some product provider provide free version after good review as a promote. Personally, I think it is a good thing. Because if the EA is bad, user won't want the free version at all... Thank you in advance and
How to adjust lot size according to equity ratioon MT5 EA? any suggestions please
Hi alltogether, it is Corona time. So I have a lot of opportunity to develop new promising automatic trading strategies ... In the middle of these activities I found a little discrepancy in the description of the margin calculation formula (forex mode) in the MQL5 documentation MQL5 Reference /
Hello, i rented a VPS from London, on VPS log time is 13:00 on my pc local time is 15:00 but London time is 12:00 and my EA is time sensitive. When i was using EA on my local pc time settings for EA was from 0 to 18. My EA get time like this; MqlDateTime tm; TimeCurrent (tm); tm.hour So my question
Hello. I have some problems. Why my account has blocked Some day after finishing uploading files. My account has blocked. <...> It displays access is denied. What is the matter? Best regard
Paid but unable to activate , still showing buy in my Purchased . I logged in my MQL5 area but still not giving me the activation icon. Please help