General - page 1215

EURUSD: Risk Turns Lower, Extends Weakness EURUSD: With EUR turning lower on Tuesday and following through lower on Wednesday, further bearishness is now envisaged. On the other hand, support lies at the 1.2600 level where a break will expose the 1.2550 level. Below here will pave the way for a move...
Its mostly adressed to indicator developers but , traders opinions are valuable as well. I personally consider Volume data (if what im reading "Volume is the number of ticks within the broker" is true) equal to useless or ignorable
Anyone using a carry trade strategy?? Do you know any broker with good Swaps?? Cheers, Finchy
Where could I find this but for metatrader 5? because I am looking to use this script that will be compatible in metatrader 5 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11087
According to support, VPS and VPN is not allowed. That was the limit of their help.  I am living in Spain right now. My credit cards are from the UK and I am a UK citizen. My VPS I run MT4 on is in Texas, where it's cheap. I How do I topup to continue signals service? Everything I try just results...
Has anyone used the VTS EA Builder? If so can someone help me make a function in there? Thanks. 
I succeeded to open TRADE_ACTION_DEAL type OrderSend(). It indeed opens order in "Trade" Tab. I want it working few minutes and close it after that with program. Problem is that I can close it only manually. It is so tricky that even OrdersTotal() cannot see that. Is it somehow possible to close it...
It has been a little while since I looked at the Signal Tab on the MQL5 website but all the demo signals appear to have gone. Instead it is all real account signals with the little green tick and only a hanful of free ones. You could look at MT4 or MT5 menu on the left and select either Real or...
Why UMOFX MT4 charts different than other brokers MT4 charts?
2014.10.20 20:10:10.801 '8046392': order #28145100 sell 0.01 EURUSD closing at 1.2765 failed [Trade context is busy] What is meaning of [Trade context is busy]?
Hi all! I need help with my EAs on my MT4 platform. It says its in DEBUG MODE at the moment and I want to go live; how do I change it so that it goes live?
  PM from a user  (1)
Is possible to disable PM from a certain user?
the trading of foreign currencies It is the largest financial market in the world and has an approximated daily turnover of 2 or more trillion dollars This turnover is larger than the stock market Currencies are always exchanged in pairs. A regular pair would be EUR/USD (Euro over US dollars The...
I created an ea that is doing really good except for one thing. Sometime it executes trades at the same order price as a current open trade. I have come up with a way to fix it, but can seem to find a way to code it correctly. How I would like the logic of the coding to execute is: if ask price is...
My code is (in attachment also): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MakeDeal.mq5 | //| Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|...
USDJPY: Hesitates Ahead Of The 107.52 Level. USDJPY: Trouble is now looming ahead of the 107.52 level as USDJPY is now facing bear threat. If it closes lower on a negative candle, it would have ended its recovery and turned risk lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 106.00 level where a
  Old EA  (2)
Is it possible to update an old Ea that works perfekt in strategi tester with old dates but when I try it live buy 8 time of the same buy.
1.“We just get richer and richer.” In 2013, the wealth of the world’s billionaires reached a record high — helped by 200 newcomers like Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. The 2013 Forbes Billionaires List names 1,426 billionaires with an aggregate net worth of $5.4 trillion, up a whopping 17% from $4...
  About making millions.  (21   1 2 3)
I have seen some posts about making million bucks with smaller investment. I would like to share my experience about these markets. Most of the traders are believing that it is possible to do this. The try with smaller investments with high leverage and giant lot size. They try to find the perfact...
Is it possible to earn million dollars from few 100 dollars in forex
milliseconds seconds (for example, scalping, arbitrage) minutes (for example, trading on news events) hours (for example, intraday or intersession trading) days (for example, TA on H4, D1) weeks or months (investing, carry-trade, etc)
Could someone recommend a metatrader 5 broker that supports USA? because I have not found a reputable one yet.
Have some subscribers to my signal. When will subscription fees be credited to my account? Regards
  Shift the chart.  (6)
Hello experts, To find price more below, are there other ways that could shift the chart, that does not cause the chart constricted like this? I find it difficult to make a trading plan when the chart constricted like that. Anyone can help, please ? Thanks, Yohana
why i cant use cloud on tester when balance is 150 usd and iam getting error mql5 cloud network: not enought money ?
mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4 mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4 mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all...
Several global banks have begun charging large customers to deposit their money in euros, a rare move that could have costly implications for investors and companies that do business on the Continent. The actions are driven by policies from the European Central Bank, which in June became the largest...
Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow. Profit target 2-4 % per month. For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account. Steady day traders only. For more info contact v...
why different brokeks have different price difference. is there any manipulation with prices by brokers, even brokers of same country and regulations have mismatch prices and spread