General - page 442

Print ( "0.3/0.1 : " , 0.3 / 0.1 ); //3 Print ( "(int)(0.3/0.1) : " ,( int )( 0.3 / 0.1 )); //2 Print ( "(int)(3.0) : " ,( int )( 3.0 )); //3 Print ( "0.4/0.1 : " , 0.4 / 0.1 ); // 4 Print ( "(int)(0.4/0.1) : " ,( int )( 0.4 / 0.1 )); // 4 Print ( "(int)(4.0) : " ,( int )( 4.0 )); //
I am trying to open demo account in the bse using MT5 but every time it gives error "Failed to open demo account please check internet connection or contact Metaquote for BSE support service" I have attached the Print screen of the error. Please help to to solve the issue. Thank you so much
I've seen many trading systems here, but none has a convincing stop loss for an hourly chart. Plz suggest your possible stop loss strategy on 1 hour tf and let's hope we might strike it right. Essentials for the stop loss, 1- Should be less than 50. Preferrably less than 30/35. 2- Should be...
  signal  (1)
Can I use mt4 acct to receive the signals
Hi, I have bad results with SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_LASTHIGH) and SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_LASTLOW) functions which give 0.0 result on mql5...Why ? Maybe I have missed anything ... Normally these 2 functions give the more High and the more Low of the day. I have resolved this
This is driving my nuts. When I click Copy Signal it opens the wrong MT5 (different broker). When I use the Search feature in the correct MT5 I cannot find the Signal name, even though it exists. Please help
MQL5 is at liberty to make whatever decisions you like about your website. Total is the owner. At this moment I have more than 15 contracted signals, some with real money and others in demo. To get to select such a number of signals, I exhausted a long selection process but above all of STUDYING
Deal all, I was wondering, why does one of the signals have a green tick, while the other does not have the tick? Each signal is from a different broker, so does this says thing about the broker reliability? What does it indicates
i have an EA sending push notifications to my phone. it is hosted on mql5 vps. it was working fine and i was receiving all the push notifications. then out of the blue it stopped sending notifications and the journal has many of these messages "2019.02.12 16:03:31.642 Notifications: failed send...
  need help!  (1)
I have a robot that only works on my demo account and don't function on live account. what can I do so I can let it run on my live account
I'm looking for a Ronot on the clues that works with VPS
Hello I'm trying to build a multi currency ea that works in the mt5 strategy tester. i'm not a professional programmer but i tried i've read the articles on this website about that and tried but with no luck i couldn't understand the method because they use about 3-5 include files linking to each
hi i have a problem i don't understand yet when i make abridge with interactive brokers and when i submit the EA *** to MT 5 can i make both of them in seem time i mean i want to start the EA *** and connect in seem time with IBKR interactive brokers ? when i attach the chart with ib_order_copy its
Hello, i have a signal subscription but it doesn't work on my EU ESMA regulated account due to leverage restrictions (at least that's what i think). So i have opened an account with the correct leverage outside of the EU. How can i activate the signal on this new account without paying again? Thanks
I feel like i'm in an endless loop of developing strategy. I probably have the wrong expectations about profitable strategy, does anyone mind sharing the performance of their profitable bot? I wanna know about it's percentage earn per month/per year, and its maximum drawdown. Thank you very much
Hi all, I'm experiencing this issue: migration a chart with EA to mql5 VPS give the error. It seems mql5 VPS can't find the EA in its subfolder. May anyone help please
I am trying to understand the logic why it did not work on the first code, the below code is supposed to measure the number of pips between TP and SL My question is why the name of the function and name of the double declaration in the body can not have the same name? specially that it make more
When does a signal get to be made public? <Deleted>
In the seller section, the Photo of my document it's taken today, but the system gives me an error
Do brokers set ONE commission for all currency/comodity pairs they trade? Or can they set different commission for specific pairs too. I am trying to determine why the commission for XAUUSD for a particular broker is large, e.g. $20 per lot
Hi, I am trying to create a handle for a custom indicator in my EA. However the custom indicator has in its code used several #include statements to import many Enums which it uses in its input. When i initialize the inputs in the EA they require the definition of those enums. However if i import
Hi its been months im having this issue, my MT5 wont update to the new version and it seems stuck at the old version......Everytime a pop up appear for a live update, and when i restart it still wont update....Does somebody know how to fix this issue
Hi, MT5 " optimization results " window, there is "Drawdown %", but it's max DD %, I want to view relative DD% in the "optimization results", how to do it? please help. thank you
i am a beginner to coding mql5 language. i was able to get the positionclosepartial to work but it keep running on the same position each time a new position opens. please can anyone help me fix this problem? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
when i need to open an real account it not allowed me to join with broker metaquotes software corp. please any one tell what i have to do? mention i bridge the account with interactive brokers
  signals  (5)
my own signal does not allow subscription what's the problem please help
I bought a signal and it appears on my mt4 account but I am not receiving the signals what to do
Hi , I am new to trading: can anyone help me with my concern mentioned bellow I have a demo account with a broker and they provide with Meta Trader 4 and 5 but I am comfortable with trading view , How can I swish the flat form and keeping same broker and can I do the same thing with ta live account
Forgot I was already logged in to mql5 on my laptop. Had then tried to login with my android phone and received "error 403" on phone. When I opened my laptop, it also shows same error message. How can I reset everything? Had tried turning off and on modem, clear cache but did not work. Can anyone
Hello I need help with how to lock my EA/Script based on my login account number ? example: my login number in my broker is 12345, and I want my EA/Script can run only in that login number. also how to lock the EA/Script that can run in one broker only? (example: my EA/Script can run only in FXDD)