General - page 265

Hi there, Kindly assist with a script that can extract the object description from a chart
Hello all: Does anyone know how to use the tester simulating a periodic withdrawal of money? Let's say every week withdraw $100 and continue testing? Thanks
Hello everyone, I'm actually testing my EA with a period of 4 years and it took me so much time to run it... I'm actually on MT4. If i move to MT5, optimisation is faster ? Thank you
Hi friends, Here is what happened. I witnessed an application for the posted EA modification order and i was surprised to realized despite multiple effort to recreate the JOB Order it's continuing to disappear. I unable to understand why my work order requirements are getting self deleted ? > Please
Dear Friends I am looking Free Simple Martiangle EA without indicator ( EA directly start open position ), for Metatrader5 Usually with input variable : OP Direction : Long/Short (optionable by user ) Start Lot : ...... Grid ( distance beetwen OP ) : ...... Multiplier : ....... Thank you
[Deleted]
  Angle of trendline  (11   1 2)
My Obj_trend starts from price1, time1 and extends to price2, time2 Please share the formula to derive angle from price1,time1 to price 2,time2 in degree unit
When I go to the Freelance tab and select a job I would like to apply for to develop a project for a customer I do not see a link or button to apply for the job. How do I apply to develop a project in Freelance tab. Note: I am registered as a Seller
  Auto + Manual  (2)
I am running an EA on a live RAW MT5 account. The EA only risks 2% of the equity. Could I make small manual trades on the same MT5 terminal without problems
The whole day I can't access mql5.com from home. I tried with 3 browsers from pc and with the mobile phone - no way. I'm in spain. Now I'm in over the my virtual desktop that's in germany. Does anyone have any explanation for that? All other websites open without problems. I restarted pc and router
Hi I have some code that trades between a start hour and an end hour, eg 19:00 to 01:00 (Code as follows). string s=( string )start+ ":00" ; string e=( string )end+ ":00" ; if ( TimeCurrent ()>= StringToTime (s) || TimeCurrent ()< StringToTime (e)) { //Execute trade } else if ( TimeCurrent
I have a good EA, I want to test if it is effective for scalping trading How can I set up a "strategy tester" that will close trades 60 seconds after they open I mean I want to examine what would have happened if I had closed each deal 60 seconds after it opened Thank you
I want to know which platform can give most accurate result and best performace or any tips about what i need to do to be a reliable backtest
Hello, i need to convert this script to mql5: len = 100 src = close line = wma(2*wma(src, len/2) - wma(src,len), floor(sqrt(len))) lineColor = close > line ? #00bcd3 : #e91e63 Thanks you all
Is it possible within MQL5 to generate a random number between a set starting point and ending point? Let's say I want a random number between 1000 and 2000. How would I do that?
Most MQL5 developers use more than one MetaTrader 5 terminal in their everyday work. They often start writing their Exeprt Advisor at one place and then have to continue their work somewhere else: at work, at their country-house or on vacation. The simplest solution in that case is to carry a pocket...
//--- Create an instance of CTrade #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; //--- external adjustable variable input int NumberOfPositions = 3 ; input double myLotSize = 0.20 ; void OnTick () { //--- Ask and Balance double Ask = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol
  Freelance design thoroughly revised!  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
We have finally completed our work on the new Freelance layout and are pleased to present it to you. Now, it has become easier to create and track an order execution - we have expanded the Categories, added popular skills and made passing the steps more convenient and comprehensible. We have removed...
I cannot seem to find a way to sign into my trading account in metatrader5. I know my login but need to know how to recover my password
I have a problem since this morning, my trades are refused. Buy and sell, I click but nothing. What could it be
When I upload a png logo for my product, I got an error message. How to solve it? btw,the size of png is 200*200 pixels
[Deleted]
my scanner is looking for 200 bars on chart and filtering values of high on specific candles e.g. from candle 0 to candle 200 it may have values in bar 50 and bar 100 on rest candles value can be zero How can i pass these values to candle zero so my scanner reads it at last candle on my indicator
can anyone help? i opened the account selecting "MetaQuotes Demo" server. I couldn't find any contact us form, there is no Reset password button, how do i get the password then???? Thanks in advance
I set up my VPS and had it working fine on a Demo account. I tried to migrate it to a new Demo Account but I keep getting the message "migration failed please check the journal of your platform" There is no data in the Journals since I stopped my 1st Demo account. I have done the following: -
Hi In the new version of MQL5 ,I do not open MQL5 Reference by click F1 , Why? Is there anyone who can help me
I have this indicator below would like to add text watermark in upper left hand corner on the chart , arial font size 13 i guess. if you could just add the word watermark and i can replace it . can someone help. thankyou would be a great help mt5
How can I do ? <Image deleted. Do not post images of signal pages in the forum>
Does it effect the performace of mql5 if we make the intergration
just likt the picture show. It always send me this message. Very frequently every day. How to stop it? My Hosting is Expired, I was just testing VPS with a demo account. I don't remember the account ID and code. How to delete it? I try to get help from Service Desk. But it is the robot that
[Deleted]
when i switch chart using ChartSetSymbolPeriod () the objects on chart are not saved specifically to particular chart but they are drawn on each chart switched how can i make objects to be shown specifically to those chart where i switch symbol if i added a trendline to AUDCAD it also shows on
[Deleted]
I want to open 100 charts which is maximum allowed by MT5, i want to know will it consume more CPU/ Ram? Thanks