General - page 233

Timer  (4)
On the timer expert, how does code the bad hours bit map and what time is used
Hello the ea ist allmost finish i have a little problem i want set in a variable a pip intiger i need this as double example distanz = 300; if(distanz > 0.003 how can i set this with funktion Digits? so that the ea works on euro and JPY ? this is the last thing thx for help if i print the
Hi All, Before anyone advice check this and that, i have already explored and getting to the point it does not support or FAILED to install due to error "A debugger has been found running in your system....", i tried Raspbian OS 64-bit and also 32-Bit no luck. Other wine related software works well
  Choice of VPS  (1)
Hello everyone I would like to host my expert on the VPS , so by default Mql5 offers us its VPS, I would like to know if I can use another host which offers at a good price my question is whether it will work an expert on the VPS, it will trade automatically and correctly? Thanks very much
When i select the Fibo properties i can't see the Fibo Levels so i can't custom it to have my risk-reward ratio
  Arbitration  (7)
It has been 1 month ,but a decision of arbitration needs to be done ..how do we conclude fast ? my developer did not complete the job ,any help
Hello, I observe in the Strategy Tester big differences between its results and reality. I use the one from mql5. It is something that has surprised me so much that I have stopped trusting their estimates, since it does not happen to me with one robot but with several. For example, I put the robot
Hi, if I open or change a trade in the window to select there is white font on white background, so I cant read anything. Is there a way to change that? I use metatrader4 on Android
I have an issue. i subscribed on a signal, and it went good some days. then I put a multipler on the acount, and i dont know if its related to that, but the signals trades are really trading wrong. my tradees differ a lot from what can be seen on the signal providers history. There it shows only
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, every time I launch MT5 it opens with the strategy tester and terminal tabs fully open. I can do all the things but when I close or rearrange terminal or stratgy tester tabs the platform crash. Here's a demo: https://imgur.com/a/dwbgey5 As you can see the application crash when I try to
Hi all, I am new to coding and am having some issues with this code. I have adapted this code from a friend and tried to make it work with my parameters, but the code does not seem to be working for me. Does anyone see what's wrong with it??? //--- input parameters input int StopLoss= 30 ; input
I have three separate accounts under one broker all on the same server. If I register a VPS for this server will I be able to use it for all three accounts? i.e. can I register one VPS to run three separate automatic execution copies across the accounts? Any advice would be gratefully received
Hello, I have a problem with my source code The EA should place a limit order once it finds a good entry even if there is still an open limit order However, it does not work like that, please help me to fix it(if I remove the OrderTolatl()==0, it works but it places many orders) Thanks in advance
Hello, Metaquotes penalizes the use and linking of third-party messaging service links in the products, but instead it offers a messaging service between users, and especially in groups, which is somewhat deficient and old . Does anyone know if improvements are planned in this area? It would be
Hi forum, Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but I could do with some help please. When back testing, i'd like to know how much my portfolio is currently worth. I'm finding this tricky as I have multiple buy and sell orders present at any one time. To illustrate this, I have attached a
In my case I'm simply using copy_ticks_range function as can be seen in the documentation . Default example code, no alterations. And it works fine with AUDCAD. However when I try to fetch other instruments' data such as EURUSD, it returns 0 ticks. Anyone might know why
Hi I need check minimum equity of 10 account per day . It is not possible to install expert on metatraders , but it is possible use password & investor password . How can I do this
Hi there, I've just created an EA using EasyAndFastGUI library . It is good but not as responsive and fast as users expect. Please introduce some perfect libraries for GUI creation in MT5. Can I use QT or PyQT or some other flexible UI libraries? What is the best GUI library for MQL5 ? Thanks all
I'm a beginner coder. The strategy is working so far. and In back test I only have one trade at a time now. but there are several trades in a row where sl is triggered each time, these could be bypassed by introducing 2 candels break. How could this be implemented? Can someone write the code
I need to be able to register a Virtual Server I canceled a virtual hosting, and i amnot able register again I tried to contact support, but it is a bot,and it could not resolve my issue
i run ea set tp , sl automatically for command, ea on vps mql5 takes few seconds to execute. while other vps or on my pc it executes immediately. very disappointed, i will not use vps of mql5 anymore. so bad
  mql5 pdf lessons  (1)
hey guys help me with mql5 pdf lessons
Hello guys, can you help me with this problem? I always receive an invalid request (error 4756 invalid stops) when the SL should be moved to breakeven. But in the log file I can see that the SL is correct. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick
[Deleted]
What function is available for showing total number of bars visible on chart window
I Am Trading Using Python code And MQl5 Library When My Trade Keeps Running For More than 12 hrs or 13 hrs maybe MT5 Client Starts Giving Me The Following Issue ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused Traceback (most recent call last): File "ForexClient.py", line 515, in <module>
Hi, I want to play with MT4/MT5 using a broker. They have a simulation environment, but I cannot find instructions on how to connect. Can you help me using this? Thanks
Hi guys, This morning I was trying to backest an EA on my VPS, however, the results are very different from the ones I'm having on my computer with the same settings, on the same broker and same account. It seems there is an error in the calculation of the price per point on MT5 on my VPS. The
Can someone help me please, I can't get a hold of anyone. I bought a bad signal subscription and cancelled it like two days later. It shows as cancelled on mql5, i have my autotrading turned OFF on mt4 and somehow autotrades are being placed on my account. I had to liquidate everything. I forgot
In a signal provider's page, in the Trading history tab, there is a table that shows past transactions. The last column is Profit. - What unit is it? - How do you calculate it from other columns (Volume, Price, Commission, Swap, etc.)
  Financial  (2)
Hello,guys a have a problem, everytime when I try to deposit to my account it declines and says insufficient amount whereas there is enough money in my bank account.please help