General - page 234

Can someone help me please, I can't get a hold of anyone. I bought a bad signal subscription and cancelled it like two days later. It shows as cancelled on mql5, i have my autotrading turned OFF on mt4 and somehow autotrades are being placed on my account. I had to liquidate everything. I forgot
In a signal provider's page, in the Trading history tab, there is a table that shows past transactions. The last column is Profit. - What unit is it? - How do you calculate it from other columns (Volume, Price, Commission, Swap, etc.)
  Financial  (2)
Hello,guys a have a problem, everytime when I try to deposit to my account it declines and says insufficient amount whereas there is enough money in my bank account.please help
  Global Variables  (2)
Hi, The following article https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/service_global says "Global variables are used for quick transfer of small amounts of data between Expert Advisors , as well as for providing conflict-free simultaneous operation of several Expert Advisors in the
I recently had this idea of taking profit based on money or cents assuming i want to use this method away from pips or points ,the code should no be affected by pips or points but should use this method below to take profit in cents or dollars minimum dollar amount 1 minim tp in cents is 1 cent
What to use instead of booleans. He doesn't do as I thought, because the first one is true, the others can't do their job. void TrailingStopBE_Small(ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type, double profit_Small, bool aboveBE_Small , double aboveBEval_Small) //set Stop Loss to open price if in profit { profit_Small =
how to show you profit and profile and market watych if it is hiddden
hi stochastic rsi sell if k line cuts down 80. I want to create this condition. do you think this code is correct? else if(CountOpenedPositions("buy")!=0 && (signal == "sell" || ((InpKPeriod < 80.0)))) {CloseAllOrders("buy"); Comment("Closed By rsi");}
Hi community, I made a project under MT5 with python code. Is there a solution to backtest this project ? Thanks
Hi everyone.. I am a developer and I completed a job a fortnight ago. After the 14 days period, instead of my fund released, I see a negative timer on the operation and still locked. I reached out to Service desk but there has not been any response yet. Anyone understand why this is going on
I know I can set manual alerts in MT5 but I can't find a function that does the same so I can put it in my code. Is this possible
My MT4 setting and cell phone are good. From the beginning of today, My trades are silent
Hey traders, how many of you use copy trading with VPS? is this very expensive? Can I do this with my phone? Please Help
I currently cannot install metatrader5 through pip install on M1 mac, I hope it can be supported, thank you
I wrote an EA where I use the maximum and minimum values of a currency pair. To do this I have to calculate the maximum and minimum values through a for loop that analyzes the previous data. The problem is that with the MT4 platform the for loop doesn't give me more than 1000 items. Can I set some
[Deleted]
I was studying wolphe waves and i was trying to find how can i find the price where two trendline intersect i can look back the bars but how to look bars forward
Hello There, I have opened a new demo account for Metatrader 5. No matter what I try I can't login from the web trader. It says, "connection failed". - I did restart the computer - I did restart the browser - I did try with another browser Same issue. I have checked the credentials and opened it
Does anyone know if a free demo MT5 account exists that accommodates weekend trading? Trying to test programmatic trade placing functionality and mostly only have time on the weekend to work on this
2022.09.04 11:53:13.183 Notifications: ''Arimbi MT4': synchronized with 0 positions' sent to 'CD6EEAE8' 2022.09.04 11:53:12.495 '6501970': Signal - synchronization finished successfully 2022.09.04 11:53:12.495 '6501970': Signal - position [#118819107 buy 0.01 GBPUSD at 1.15252] correction skipped -
Hello MQL5 community, I am a newjoiner and would like to ask, what is investor password asked by MQL5 when creating private signal? Is it my trading account password ? Is it safe to share trading account password for this purpose? Thank you
HI, I really don't know how I can get every day the Highest and Lowest price between for example 04:00 AM and 06:00 AM. I'm aware how to find the Highest/Lowest of a range of candle with iHigh and iLow but not for a precis time range Can you please Help me? Thank you very much. Jérôme
Hello MQL , I have 2 suggestions for the eco-systems on MQL right now . 1. Affiliate programme I have a little suggestion to MQL eco-systems, as most of old users know that , there are still many people sharing license , why dont just setup an affiliate systems for those KOL or whom want to start
I want to be able to write and installer that places indicators, EA's, scripts in the right location. The obvious problem is automatically finding the correct folder in the users profile. Most users won't know which is the correct folder and its not very intuitive. Ideally I would like the user...
I just subscribed to this signal and It can not synchronize cause i got 'Off Quotes' error when update the position, tried with a standard and now using a raw spread account with max slippage 5.0 for the signal setup. Not sure whats going on but it is annoying. I'm also using a VPS with very low
Hello, I am trying to understand the workflow for building DLLs for MQL to use external Cpp structures, functions and classes in Mql5 code. It seems things have changed since the following articles: HOW TO EXCHANGE DATA: A DLL FOR MQL5 IN 10 MINUTES A DLL FOR MQL5 IN 10 MINUTES (PART II): CREATING
Can an account buy/sell a product royalty to/from another account? this means seller will give complete rights of product to new account and product will delete from seller account and will added to buyer account
I am working with a new coder and recently updated my own EA. I now have a never seen before POP-UP ALERT SCREEN when I attach EA. (see below) Any reasons why?? thanks in advance
Hi, int OnInit () { for ( int i= 0 ; i< SymbolsTotal ( true ); i++) SymbolSelect ( SymbolName (i, true ), false ); } Why doesn't this very simple code remove all of my MarketWatch symbols??? (except my current chart symbol) I have hundreds of symbols in MarketWatch. I want to
How to find out if the signal in mql5 uses a standard account or a cent account