General - page 1875

Ox chart  (2)
any way to draw OX chart on metatrader ? or any free OX chart utility available anywhere else ? thx in advnaced.
Do you guys know where can I find it for 8 common pairs? http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php has only daily data and minute data _but_ only from last 2 years. I need since last 10 years, but better would be the whole data. I would appreciate any idea how to get this. Cheers
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to learn how to alter a basic EA (say, the Simple MACD) to allow me to place multiple, concurrent orders for a given account. For example, if I want to be able to place an order for each different currency pair and not have any conflicts in terms of the order placing or order...
Does anyone know how to add Custom indicators to an Expert Advisor & have it come up in the chart? Example of code for stochastic below. Stoch=iStochastic(NULL,0,14,5,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); Stochsig=iStochastic(NULL,0,14,5,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0); The above code shows the for accessing the...
I have been using the indicators that come with Metatrader 4. I have been able to call them simply by for example using the following statement for Stochastic. Stoch=iStochastic(NULL,0,30,5,12,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); However, I acquired an indicator(ADXdon) that does not come with MT4 and want to
Hello everyone, I came accross these 2 Indicators on another site, and we need someone to convert the INDICATORS to an Expert Advisor with the option to email the ALERT SIGNAL also. THIS IS USED ON A 4 HOUR BAR CHART ONLY!!!!!!! See attachments, thanks
  Holiday!  (2)
Tomorrow and Monday are holidays! Friday, April 14, 2006 AustraliaGood Friday CanadaGood Friday GermanyGood Friday Hong Kong Good Friday SingaporeGood Friday SwitzerlandGood Friday United Kingdom Good Friday Monday, April 17, 2006 AustraliaEaster Monday FranceEaster Monday...
ValueWhen maestrade 29.05.05 00:54 Suppose an event like : RSI crossed over 70. You want to know what the High was at that time. In Metastock, you would just write : ValueWhen(1,Cross(RSI,70),High) where 1 is the first occurence in the past The graphic representation of this indicator...
Did anybody make it already? Because I'm planning to do that via DLL (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173113. Please provide some code if so. It would be much help for me. Cheers!!
Anybody recognize this Indicator?
[Deleted]
Hi all, Anyone knows how can I change the color of the window between 2 MAs, 100 EMA and 200 EMA lets say. Basically I would like to create a more visual appealing representation of the time when price is between those 2 EMAs. Thanks, soso
Currently transitions from running my EA from a demo account to a live account on InterbankFX. Doing several weeks of forward testing with my EA on my demo account, and now my live account. One thing I've noticed which is causing my EA to not run right: On a 15M time frame in my Demo account, my EA...
Hello, I found this Sovetnik in Russian forum. Somebody can help me to translate to MQL4. Thanks. B Define: P(14); Define: Ter(1); Var: Alfa(0); Var: Order(0); Var: TF(0); Var: cnt(0); if Bars < 20 then Exit; for cnt=1 to TotalTrades { if OrderValue(cnt,VAL_SYMBOL) ==...
I am using fxdd.com which uses the metaquotes software. They sent me a link for writing my own custom program to autotrade and send orders to their platform. This is what they sent: "Please download the MetaTrader 3 API from the following link: http://www.metaquotes.net/files/mtapi.zip " I can...
Updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 191 has been released: 1. Fixed error of libraries compiling. 2. Fixed error of history updating when changing accounts. 3. Fixed drawing of the list of open positions. 4. Fixed drawing of anchoring points for Equidistant Channel. 5. Only selected...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Do you know brokers that allow live trading with MT4 Expert Advisors on micro lots? That is, on lots of 1000$ (or less)? interbankfx does (http://www.interbankfx.com) (but i heard bad comments on their quotes from different places). Any other? Comment from users most welcome! Thanks,...
Is it possible to do that?
Hi everyone, I just read the MQL4 guide a couple weekends ago and designed my first EA. Anyways, here's my first EA: I don't know if it's a profitable system or not, but the results of my EA back-test don't match up with some manual back-testing I did. My manual back-testing shows the system is...
Hi all, is there anyone who has created custom indicators like: Detrended Price Oscillator (DPO) and Directional Movement Index (DMI)? I really like MT4 but it has very few indicators/oscillators, maybe somewhere in the net there is a collection of customised items? Unfortunately i'm not a...
  Metatrader Brokers  (14   1 2)
Trying to find brokers that will still run miniaccounts Live with metatrader 3 that accept U.S citizens...anyboy know other than Interbanfx
Hello Slawa, We have a problem with MetaTrader. It took around 1 minute to close a BUY order and there was over 60 ticks that occured during this time period. Is there any way to stop this from happening again / speed up time for order to close? Here is the log file: 23:20:45 Expert 'Quottro...
Hi all, I'm new to programming and also new to forex trading ... please bear with me! What I'm trying to do seems really simple and I would think there would be a script out there already for it but I can't find any. Basically, I just want to create a script to trigger a buy (or sell) when the price
As requested by jacoba, here is the momentum EA. Never try it and never backtest it before, so still need anyone help to backtest or forward test the EA. First visual check on the chart, this EA will suffer a whipsaw. Built in magic number, trailing stop, stop and reverse, confirmed price, and money...
  Lets Create A Trading Team  (11   1 2)
Hey everyone. Ive been trading forex for some time now, and have just shifted from CMS to Neuimex, because they have a metatrader platform and I can have my account donominated in euro's. Since i live in europe that eliminates the currency risk on my trading account. I used to get around this by...
I don't know if this is the section I should post this question in. I have downloaded an indicator from another trader and it is showing in my list of custom indicators. I compiled it and there are no errors. Yet when I click and drag it will not appear on the chart. I have a few other indicators...
My question is very simple is there any way to enable weekend data on MT4 platform, we all know that trading starts on Sunday (Asian session) while brokers starts to give data on monday and it makes a HUGE diffrence when you trade D1 timeframe. The monday bar price open should be the same as friday...
Hello, Does there exist a means of automating the sendings of screenshoots on a website, with the manner of order ftp of mt4 for the statements? Thx for yours anwsers.
I've been using the LSMA with color indicator to sniff out reversals on the H4 charts, but I find the best signals come when the M30, H1, H4 and D1 timeframes all agree on direction. It gets a bit tiresome switching back and forth between timeframes, and I'd love to see an indicator that would
  Amazing friend!  (15   1 2)
Add this friend to your messengerand you will not be alone anymore! encarta@conversagent.com Tell me what do you think?
Hi all, Does anyone know how to change this EA from a SMA crossover to a EMA crossover? Here are the peramiters: Slow MA- Expotential with a period of 3 and on a CLOSE. Fast MA- Expotential with a period of 5 and on a Median Price (HL/2) Please see existing EA. thanks