General - page 1879

Does it exist? Do you have available a list of brokers for commodities? Thanks
Does anyone have an expert that gives off a sound alerts when a trend line placed on an indicator window is crossed ? I saw something like that on this forum very long time ago, but couldnt find it. Thank you very much for all your help.
  Steprsi  (16   1 2)
hi Please, is it posible to set an alarm to Step RSI (every time the yellow and magenta lines cross)
I coded the Ecal EA, but I'm not that cluedup to to the right things. Can someone please help me with the code that will force the expert only to put in the number of trades I requested. The EA will only trade when the market conditions match. Like the day is equal to 3 the time is 13h and the
The MQL4 Templates seem not working in the case of creating Expert Advisors and Scripts from templates. If I typed in the <expert> tags type=EXPERT_ADVISORtype=SCRIPT_ADVISOR It will not appear in the list of "Create from template" in the New program wizard. It works only with Indicators...
Hi All Can you help me ? i wanna to know how to write a code that can make my EA able to open more than one trade (not in the same pair) on a different pairs at the same time if the condition is valid the following code is the MACD sample EA i wanna to know what is the code that i should channge to...
Dear sir, I would like to create new symbols on the history and fill them with ascii data. can you please advise if it is possible by a script or any othe means? Thanks a lot
I have an I-mate JAS JAR running WM 5.0 I have an account with Interbank FX. Does your : "Mobile Terminals" MT4 run on WM5, if not then when ???? Note pocket pc is not a PDA. Windows Mobile 5.0 = WM5 Please advise ...
Suddenly today I cannot connect and the status bar shows &quot;Invalid account&quot;. Does anybody else have the same problem?
  Hello, use this....  (186   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
I dont know what happens, but this expert take million in forex markets in daily charts... use it . this experts works in mt3
During maintenance operations on our demo-server we have made rollback of users and orders bases to 3 o'clock by server time on March 29, 2006. We apologize for the inconveniences
[Deleted]
  What do ya think  (2)
first post first program uses SAR in conjunction with 2 ma plus a candlestick signal ps how do you get better backtesting data am using mt4 with internbankfx and it only has data going back for euro usd. on 4hr period
Hello everyone. I am curious to know how all of you are doing in your trading regards to how many trades you take per day and how much is the pip profit you make on each trade e.g 10-20-30-40 ---100-100+ and what about swing trading is there any one who does swing trading and what should be the...
Guys, I need some help. Does anyone know how to create " custom symbols " in MQL4. or instance how to create a 'spread' symbol for the EURUSD and GBPUSD. Would also be useful for ratios. Occassionly, one can use such customised symbols to detect early signs of a price move of the actual traded pair
In the documentation of ArrayCopySeries it sais: "There is no real memory allocation for data array and nothing is copied. When such an array is called, the access is redirected. Excluded are arrays that are assigned as indexed ones in custom indicators. In this case, data are really copied." Well...
  SpeechText()  (11   1 2)
The function has been omitted in Build 188 (12 Jan 2006). Could it please be re-included in the library. Thanking you very much in advance. Take care.
Hi, I have a buffer which I created by a call to ArrayCopySeries in a custom indicator. It is declared as double buffer[]; I want to pass it to a dll but in the dll I get a null pointer. The function is declared as: in the custom indicator: #import "somedll.dll" double func(double...
This is a major element for meta4. How we can establish point and figure charts??? tks
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find a full description of the MLQ4 programming language ? I have reade the online guide etc. but where can I find a desciption of the standard functions to SEND ORDERS etc. ? Thanks for any help.
Does anyone know if you can use tick data to back test on MT4, or if there is any way to get the modeling quality up to 100% Some versions of MT4 I've been able to get my Modeling Quality to say 90%, but never greater than that and now I can't even get it to say 90% anymore! Anyone know more about...
IS THERE ANY INFO ON HOW TO CREATE A TRIAL/DEMO VERSION OF AN INDICATOR, FOR EXAMPLE TO EXPIRE IN 15 DAYS OR HAVE THE USER REGISTER GET A REGISTRATION KEY? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! NEWBIE
  Jackson Zones  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello! Does someone have this indicator? Jackson Zones Best Regards Holger
What's the different between First and Previous Indicator's data when I put MA in indicator window? Which one should I put in "apply to" setting?
The indicator below gives multiple alerts when the condition keeps recurring. Is it possible for Mt4 to send an alert only ONCE per 5 Minute Bar even if the same condition continues? See the indicator below. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hi every one, How can I make a sign for buy or sell , when the moving average(14) intersect with moving average(45)? in MT4. I have this but it still deficient !! if not false .. I don't have much with MQL :) ================================================== = #property copyright...
Hi, This is my first post as I'm new tothis forum.I have been reading the CatFx50 trading system with special interest and I want to thank Nina for sharing her wonderful strategy. I will appreciate it if somebody can please tell me how to get access to all those indicators for CatFx50. My present
I've been looking all around in the program menus and the help file but I can't find a way to place a hedging trade. Is this feature simply not provided in MT4?
Hi everyone. I was going to buy a book to learn how to write code for MT4 to have it autotrade for me. My question is two fold: 1) Is MT4 C based or C++? If I were buying a book, should I get a C or C++ one? 2) Can anyone recommend a good book to begin with? I saw C++ Primer Plus (5th Edition)...
  Chandelier Exit  (3)
Hi gang, i am attaching the chandelier exit with this post. as you can see it is a pretty decent indicator. but it has some problems the way it draws itself. i have marked the areas in red..where the indicator gave weird behaviour. can someone please look at the code and rectify it, so that it can...
How can I join the output of an EA with other indicators - for example - if I have an EA that can give me a trend direction - and - this output would be delayed until another indicator gives me entry (to be taken upon the EA )? How can they be joined to one ea in Meta trader?