General - page 1822

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 the "Championship Report: First Week" (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/42/) has been published. The report contains brief conclusion about the first-week results, three leaders and characteristics of their Expert Advisors. Besides, the...
  Fractal EA  (1)
hello newdigtal I dont know if u have these EA's i found them at russian forum? but i dont know if they appeove themselves?
Is it correct that the ATC-2006 Rules allow total of 3 open positions with maximum of 5 lots per open position? So a total of 15 lots can be traded at one time. Wackena
How do I set up my MT4 platform such that I can access multiple Brokers on a single installation? Is it even possible to run multiple copies of the same MT4 program (accessing different brokers) all at the same time? OR is it simplier/easier to just install all the different broker's platform and...
Is it possible to create a 90 minute or 10 minute chart with the period converter, if so, how? Regards
The Build 197 21 September 2006. Code 1 Upwards arrow with tip rightwards (↱) and Code 2 Downwards arrow with tip rightwards (↳) are drawn diferently as shown here. Only right arrow on white backgrown is drawn. Slawa is it correct?
Hi i was looking at some indicator formulas and was wondering if anyone can help me change some color to a custom color. for example ObjectSet("H4 line", OBJPROP_COLOR, DimGray) the above is pretty straight forward if i want line to be black u just change dimgray to black, but how about if i want a...
  0123  (6)
Hello, Found this EA on the Internet, but I don't speak the language, back testing shows promise, and one week of forward testing also shows promise, But I don't know what the EA is doing,. I don't understand the language, also He uses the term "VAR" a whole lot in this EA , I guess that's so we...
Hello Traders I have been testing these EA's forever am trying to ascertain which model type is the most accurate for interpretting the data. I went through the previous posts and the help files of MT4 so please do not suggest this again thanks. I understnad that fractal interpolation of least...
i know this is probably easy for you guys but could one of you guys change the EA called "currency_loader2" to save the csv or text files in the same folder for example the expert\file folder. my goal is to have daily and hourly text files that update themselves every minute or so. i hope this is...
Hello, I'm a freshman who just began two weeks ago. I want to make my trading system ASAP... :sweatdrop Happy trading!
Dear All, Pls see from the chart attached. At least, it use the pivot point. But, Mt4 has the indicator that below this chart ? You can see that indicator below the chart has upper and lower zone. MT has this indicator ? Carlo
Hi Everyone, I hope the attached info is of some help. Good luck. Mukesh
  Questions and articles  (32   1 2 3 4)
I asked these questions of different brokers. This is the general reply I got. below the reply are the questions I asked. They do offer an account type as he mentions that you can scalp on but need 100k to do it. They are an introducing broker for a ECN broker. Thats the closest I could find to...
Hi. I have an EA that closes all trades when in profit, and then restarts again. On restart...I need my EA to create a new OrderMagicNumber (on it's own) so the EA won't look at previous MagicNumber when deciding whether to close my orders. This cycle must be continuous so if magicnumber is 1000,...
Already know about babypips.com but, would like to know are there any other recommendable sites that offer free resources/content such as videos,daily blog, system reviews and or paltalk rooms? Thank you, Blaze_survey
Hi, Guys Starting to get my feet wet in Forex and wanted some information. Would like to know are there any simple [easy to understand] yet profitable [or at least more wins then loses] for a newbie/beginner?? Any feedback would be appreciate it. Thank you, Blaze_survey
  Cool indicator  (9)
Hey guys i'am seeking for a nice mql ind' and the million's dollar question is !!! who got the PT indicator? Regards
  Stochastics...  (12   1 2)
Hi all, Is there a way to plot the Stochastic indicator on the Price graph? If so How is it done? Thanks in advance Peace
  Divergence & Convergence  (18   1 2)
Hi all, I was wondering is there a indicator that would plot divergence & convergence in MT4. If so could one guide me to the right place. Thanks Peace
i need to know if there is a way i am able to export data into text files that can update themselves. i tried currency loader with no luck does anyone know how i can do this? i am at my wits end.. any help would be greatly appreciated. (sp?)
Hi, hi anyone, Does anyone know of a website where it allows you to do simple MT4 EA programming by keying in certain variables even though you know nuts about programming?. I remember someone mention it before but i lost the link. Thanks in advance! rgds, ed
Hi! Im trying to make a simple MACD slope expert, but instead of using the regular MACD, im trying to use JMACD (see attached). On real trading i've got really good results using this indicator for manual trading, so i wanted to try making an expert out of it. I made the expert using the regular
Updated client terminal MetaTrader 4 build 197 is published on our website. What's new: 1. Tester: changed the procedure for stops. First Stop Loss, and then Take Profit is checked. Very important at use of model "Open price only". 2. Tester: changed the memory allocation algorithm during...
[Deleted]
Does anyone here have a solution about this problem? Let's say you use OrderSend to open 0.5 lots. If you call orderClose to close 0.1 lot. The system would generate another new 0.4 lots order, but your original magic number and comment were lost. Without them, your EA couldn't work together with...
Is it possible to use MT4 for stock market data? There is an option for metaquotes data center installation. Does it provide stock market data or compatible with outside data vendors? I am interested in using MT4 for Indian stock market quotes. Has anybody tried it before? Thanks.
how is it possiable to remove the black line that indicait the bid price, i mark it in yellow. is it possiable not to see the line but, only the price on the side. like all other's company charts. please help
  Looking for EA's  (4)
I am looking for some good EA's. anybody here have em. I am going to open ~50 accounts and run different strageties on each, then when i see how they perform i am going to fund the best performers every month. if you have an ea that you think i should run let me know. I will pay comissions to...
  Vertical Line Indicator  (14   1 2)
Hi all, I want ur help to build an indicator that draws a vertical line on every day shown on the platform at a specif time of the day, for ex. a vertical line on every day at 8.00 am on a give broker platform. I thank your att and hope u can help me. Gus, (not very well programmer)
  Anybody have the RBM indicator?  (38   1 2 3 4)
I am looking for the Rubber Band Method indicator for MT4. if someone have it or can code it i'll be very gratful. thanks !