General - page 1729

[Deleted]
this file i Attach below is to make TP for all position at one point, but for some reason it changes all the time for one point, so i will be very grateful if someone will solve the problem.
Can an object kick off an script, for example a horizontal line call a script to execute an order ?
[Deleted]
  Pivot's  (2)
Does anyone have a good Pivot indicator that I could use on a 4 hr or daily chart? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.. Marc
  we are the world  (3)
we share ,what we got.help other will also help ourself. Bossxero: I agree with you but unfortunately its a copyright breach and can led the board to trouble. All sharing to be done privately. I will need to remove the attachment
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Tomas Bopp has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/187/). Thomas is the Jury Member representing the TRADERS' magazine. In his interview, he tells where and how he studied technical analysis, as well as...
On my Dell Latitude, windows 2000 and Explorer 6.0.2800.1106, I cannot navigate the JavaScript tabs on the ATC 2007 website. When I click Pulbic, Private, Files or Comments tabs, I get "error on page" message. No problem on Mac with Safara browser or Virtual PC on Mac with Windows XP. Any ideas...
My brain just went blank this morning. In EA's I normally compare one indicator against another. For the likes of me I tried a few minutes ago to code to see if the moving average of the indicator is greater than the ask of the current bar. if (indma_cur0>ask() . . . . . I get an error on the ask()
FileOpen("C:/data.txt", FILE_BIN|FILE_READ); do not work. How do I open (using FileOpen) a file located in a different folder/subdirectory? Also, some files are saved inside EXPERTS/FILES folder while some are stored inside HISTORY/servername folder. Why so?
Hi all! I'm facing a problem with a simple EA based on a custom indicator (posted here by Kiko Segui). The idea is simply to enter/exit trades when the custom indicator crosses the zero line from below/above. The problem is that the EA executes the trades with a delay of 5 bars, although the...
I'm trying to program my first expert advisor.. And I want to use 2 indicators. -- MACD and Stochastic.. I want to use them on 2 different time periods. -- The MACD on daily chart (iMACD(1440,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)) and the Stochastic on 1 hour chart (iStochastic(60,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0...
I spent many hours, and I cannot solve the problem to this code: if (MODE_ASK==121.10) { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol().............. I want the USD\JPY to trigger a buy at this point. What's wrong with this code? Also, can someone tell me a code syntax that will trigger a buy at a certain time? Thank...
  Momentum E A  (10)
Hi Folks Anybody fancy writing a momentum E A . The purpose of the E A is to determine the optimum results of momentum entries .The E A backtests will reveal that after a move of x pips (could be 15,20,25,30) , a trade entered in the direction of the trend with a stop loss of x pips(5,10,15,20...
Hi all I'm just wondering if someone is able to advise me the opening and closing times in GMT of the various markets : London Tokyo New York Thank you!
Hi, I got this "object name passed to ObjectType function cannot be an uninitialized or empty string " error, and I've done my best to fix any possiblity....but failed. Please help me. This is an indicator for trendline breakout alert. I guess error is about the LABEL "tpl".....but just guess...
  Free Forex e-Book  (21   1 2 3)
Hi This Forex e-book has everything you need,this book shows you everything you need to know to start trading Forex, This book offers useful and valuable background, including technical methods, trading tips, Forex glossary, chart reading, and financial indicators used in Fundamental Analysis...
  EA on VPS  (5)
Hello, i'm running Automatic Trading (EA) via VPS. Sometimes when server reboot, all metatrader instance is not running automatically.. i want to whenever server reboot... all metatrader instance is in auto running and EA can continues the trade... how to set it ? - Autologin windows - Autostart
string exportSec []={ "CL_1", "HG_1", "HSI", "N225", "SPT_DXY", "SPT_GLD", "SPT_NDI", "SPT_DJI", }; int secCount = ArraySize(exportSec); Alert("seccount=", secCount); The result is 9
plz i want to ask you guys if any one have an expert working at time , mean automated open order at time ? thanks for your help
hi i got an EA and i even have it in my platform but cannot get it to run. can anyone help?
  MT4 memory usage  (18   1 2)
I noticed in my 'Task Manager' window that my platform 'Terminal.exe' is slowly increasing memory usage. Anybody experienced the same thing and has ideas what can cause it and how to deal with it. thanks euro
Hi mates: I have a function want to add into an EA, I think maybe genius MQL programmer in this forum can help me,thanks in advance! The detail as below: 1.I already have the check function for open and close orders,let me call them OpenCheck() and CloseCheck().Let us call the new function I want to...
Hi can any one assist me in plotting the PSAR as a solid line rather than the 'dots' I have 4 different platforms set up and each one defaults to the dots. Any suggestions would be helpfull
Hello, which is better for meta mobile? VGA or QVGA resolution?Please can You send me some picture which show me the difference between these two resolutions in Meta charts- 1H? I would like to buy PDA device but I dont know if VGA is necesasary for this, because PDA with QVGA resolution is much...
  Array question ?  (1)
I have 5 Arrays.... USD[n],EUR[n],JPY[n],GBP[n],CHF[n]; Each is value is standardized to a value between 100 and -100 What i want to get is the Max and MIN value for [n] across all 5 arrays. for example: n = 12 USD[12] = 95 EUR[12] = 80 JPY[12] = 25 GBP[12] = 12 CHF[12] = 20 How do I Get the max/min...
Hello all, i would like to know if you have method/sample to create trendlines from 2 point of previous bars, and use the projected trendline as sell/buy trigger (cross line means trigger a trade). Please let me know how ? thanks
Hello everyone.... I noticed that MT4 has an option on its original indicators to drag and drop for example an ma on an indicator and choose to calculate on "first indicator data" or "previous indicator data"... wich is very usefull to make indicators of indicators... Now my question here to coders...
  HolyGrail with Martingale Systems  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello fellow Traders, Iam testing since 2 years several EA's. At my testings i find out that martingale systems are securer then any trading system based on a few indicators, and then opening 1 trade. I had some Demo accounts with martingale systems that make 50-100% per month, but then anytime it...
  Add a Time Frame  (2)
Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to add a TF to MetaTrader...and if so, how would I add a two hour TF. Tks
Hi, i tried support with this but they had no answer: Every time i update one of my few MT4 platforms to a new build, after the download and restart, the platform just freezes and it keeps happening and the only way to get round is to completely unistall and delete old build then install new build...
  Drawdown  (9)
Hello, I am new to Forex trading. I am using an EA on demo account which has the following drawdown numbers from back testing. In simple terms, what do those numbers mean? Absolute drawdown 3173.10 Maximal drawdown 6526.50 (74.49%) Relative drawdown 74.49% (6526.50) Thanks.