General - page 1735

[Deleted]
  Hi  (2)
hi there i am looking for a script or something that when i make a trade it automatically sets a stop loss at -10 pips and sets a trailing take profit of 5 pips. thank you.
I have multiple identical results using optimization test in build 206. I'm optimizing 2 variable as follows: var-start-step-stop Gap - 5 - 1 - 20 ( 16 Pass) Gap2 - 0 - 1 - 20 (21 Pass) StartTime - 0 - 1 - 23 (24 Pass) Total Pass (8064) This is a partial sample of Optimization Results
I wrote this EA and received a parameter error when I compiled. I would appreciate someone correcting this problem. thanks.... rsi_ea.mq4
Hi, I need from CVX stock quotes deduct XOM stock quotes (CVX-XOM spread) and trade new chart. How can I do that??
Hi Slawa, Is it possible to call same indicator via the iCustom() function more than once within one tick? I am thinking to use constant MODE value and variable PARAMETERS to multiplex data to same buffer[shift], thus creating serial like output from an indicator. //Calling indicator...
My Build is 206, and whenever I fire up the MetaEditor, it just crash with the report below: There has been a critical error Time : 2007.07.03 16:47 Program : MetaEditor Version : 4.00 (build: 206, 06 Jun 2007) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build...
Hello, I have this message on Meta Trader 3. -empty stack when poping. EA is not opening the position. What I have to do? Thanks FXman
Hello Fellow Traders and Coders, I am trying to back test an EA as effectively as possible. I was reading Coders' Guru's report "MetaTraderStrategy Tester-Part 2", and on page 4 (of 8) he states, "Double click the Period_Converter Script , and that will pop up the input windows". I have searched all
  Expert pls help  (3)
Hi I am using mt4. If we do not set TP, but the trailing we set at 15. does the system follow the trailing setting?
I sent a message last month to cancel my elite subscription and got billed again this month. Who do I need to send the this notice to to stop the billing? Apprecite it. N2
codersguru, Would you be interested in creating a simple VC6 .DLL for me? I would like the .DLL to return the LAST date/time stamped FILENAME in a string variable after passing the .DLL the specific path to look in, and returning an error code if no files, or the folder doesn't exist. I would be...
There's a bug in the saving process for the optimiztion settings. When you save the optimization set, all the settings(values,start,set and stop) are saved. But if you transfer the file to another computer, only the Values settings are retained.
The 1st of July is the start date of the registration of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 participants (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/users/register/). From now on till the 21st of September all persons interested can register for participation in the competition. Expert advisors that...
  Order priority??  (1)
I want to ask if trading server have some kind of priority scheme when processing the incoming orders? for example if I have two orders the first is open and the second is pending order which will open at the stop loss level of the first order but I dont have enough free margin except I close the...
I searched the forums but could not find any ea that incorporates the following: Place a buy/sell order between two specific times (that can be changed for each day) provide the RSI was 70 or 30 for sell or buy and Price was within a specific range (that can be specified for each day). If price...
  MQL2 support  (1)
Is MQL2 supported anymore? I got a client who used old MetaTrader, but I cannot find any sripts base Please suggest any free resourses thanlk you
please i need smooth moving avarage crossover expert advisor many thanx
im looking for a template for a basic EA with buy sell command, something like buy when close above MA and sell on close below. so i can edit it to my liking, is there a one around somewhere? thanks
I put a 50 SMA on the chart, along with some levels above and below, and I would like to see their values written on the chart. Is there any option for this or do I need a special indicator?
Hi, I'm using this indicator. It was made by a well known coder around forex-tsd.com - Linuxser. But I guess he is busy and couldn't help me. I hope someone (newdigital or codersguru maybe ) can help me. Here is my post. I tried to fix this indicator myself but because lack of experience and...
  NR X bar  (2)
Need to fix only.... enjoy...
Hi all, I'm new to this MQL4 programming. I'm trying to build an indicator for Woodies CCI. I know there are many on them out there but they have something need to be fix. It's about the trend. For some people it maybe small but not for me. In Woodies CCI, trend play important role. In Woodies, the...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to overlay charts with metatrader? If so, then how?
  Good Idea& Good Indicator  (17   1 2)
hello i new here and i am asking EVEYBODY to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be Just perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M .....I THINK IT WILL...
I know that Moving Average cross systems are quite popular, so I made a generic one that can take whatever standard MA you want. An explanation of the features is in the source code, but I'll also post them here: extern string averages="==== MA Settings ===================="; extern int
How would I program my expert to only look at the close of candle at 2:00 to enter trade everyday?
Hi folks, I got one indicator from other platform, here is the program coded in that platform. Hope anyone can help to code it for MT4. SMA21:MA(CLOSE,21); GAO:=MA(REF(HIGH,1)/REF(CLOSE,2),27)*REF(CLOSE,1),COLORRED; DI:=MA(REF(LOW,1)/REF(CLOSE,2),27)*REF(CLOSE,1),COLORGREEN; Best regards, RickyS
  Trading game  (2)
A little while back asked if there was anywhere I could learn the basics of trading. Have come across a cool online trading game called traderwars which you can play for fun. It's player to player and quite challenging. I found the glossary of terms quite useful too
Hi everyone, I have looked all over this great forum but i can find what im looking for, im sure someone must have made a EA like this already its really simple. What i am looking for a is a EA that will open a position when price comes winin X amount of pips of a ema. It would need stop loss and...
  Trendline Alerter  (13   1 2)
Hello everyone, I have this indicator, the Alerter, which basically warns when price approaches your pre-designed trendline. Can anyone change the code so instead of an email, you get a sound alarm? Thank you kindly.