General - page 1510

Dear Traders, Please check our service. It yields consistent ROI of between 20-40%/month. To be able to profit from this service and be on the safe side, please use with the following Money Management: 0.01 lots for every 1000 USD; 0.1 lots for every 10.000 USD etc. This is necessary as there are
Current version, ObjectFind is not working. In debug mode, it works fine. But in notmal mode, it returns bad result.
The same EA tested on Sept. 18 and on Sept. 20 on the same period was reported with different profit. It was +2126.58 USD on Sept. 18 and -6604.73 USD on Sept. 20. If I try to test it with the same parameters and on the same period on my PC I get +2126.58 USD result. How did the ATC tester get...
Hi, I keep getting a value of 0 for my custom indicator. Even if I set the value of the indicator buffer to 2 in a loop, I still get 0. So, something is going wrong. What's interesting is that I can copy my code (formulas, variables, etc) into another indicator that works but never call on my...
Please teach the method of seeing the chart in the 1970's and the 1980's. My wanting to verify is at the week.
[Deleted]
The eu is still bullish but looks to be rolling over. When she does roll we should see some support near .2900 for. It's a massive psych number and S/R level. Check out the attached chart. thefxpivotpoint.com
Why do I get this error here int MAhandle;   i=0; j=0; for(i=0;i<T;i++){ for(j=0;j<N;j++){ ArrayResize(MA,0); ArrayResize(MA,T+N+1); MAhandle=0; MAhandle=iMA(symbol,Period(),j+1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_MEDIAN);...
I'm having severe problems installing the platform on windows 7. Downloading and initial instalation go fine. Then I register to a demo account OK. Now the program wants to install a newer version and I approve. Nothing then happens and when I double click the Metatrader 5 icon I get the...
Is it possible to debug an expert advisor when all the markets are closed (ie with historical data)? So for example, I'm programming an EA on Sunday and I want to debug it but no market is open. Do I have to wait until Monday to start debugging or is it possible to debug this with historical...
Hi All!!, An idea here, why not meet up with some of the local members in your city to discuss/trade/test/help Metatrader Trading Ideas but report/converse with other local groups via this Forum? I am in Perth Western Australia and would love to meet up with some other Metatrader Traders of all...
Greetings. I must tell you, newbies and those who haven't done their due diligence, about what the problem may be with your trading system. After reviewing some, not all, of the offered trading system here, it came quickly to my attention that few mention the use of a tick chart and/or tick...
Hello. My installation of MT5 does not create the folder virtualstore/... where all data of custom experts advisor and other stuff are created for metatrader5. I suppose this cause internal error #55 when i try to compile experts advisors that actually are stored in Program Files\Meta Trader5\...
  Ask  (2)
Nice to meet every one. What function can be used in MT5 to close a openned position trade? OrderClose? Thanks Very much.
Can any one help code this indicator for metatrader it's from prorealtime, i would greatly appreciate any help, also how can i view this and other indicators off chart.thanks in advance .
=GOLD= | Rent a Signal
i have been trading this system for sometime now and it very productive so i need to make the ea so i can backtest it.pls any programmer that can help should indicate as i will publish the system once i see some interest..
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the "Interview with Anna Serbinenko, MIG BANK". Anna Serbienko is the project leader in the Swiss bank "MIG BANK", which works in Forex. Being an experienced developer of Expert Advisors, she is engaged in foreign exchange...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 we've published the new article: "Three months have passed since registration started". Three months have passed since registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2010 started. During this time, we have received applications from 1200...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 we've published the new article: "Risk Management in Automated Trading". Traders often forget about it. As a result, trading systems fail and deposits are lost. Ignoring it often means that a trader loses everything. Here is Risk Management...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the Interview with Leonid Velichkovski: The Biggest Myth about Neural Networks is Super-Profitability. Leonid Velichkovski has already participated in Automated Trading Championships. In 2008, his multicurrency neural network...
We are pleased to announce that the MetaTrader 5 client terminal is now more closely integrated with MQL5.community. Starting with build 298, every trader can see information about additional analytical tools and Expert Advisors right in the Navigator of the terminal. Along with a list of already...
Hi,  It would be nice to have a backtest mode allowing to use OHLC with the current periodicity instead of 1 min "intra bar " model. Two advantages :  1. Allows to backtest a strategy on a "pessimistic mode" so improves the robustness 2. The other BIG advantage is to be able to perform a 1H OHLC...
  Help needed  (3)
Help! I need help to create a new EA for my new system. Running on MT4 it is a fairly simple system based on a mathmatic formula and the volume indicator . In the moment I trade this system manual with promising results which means more than 80% winning trades. I promise to buy you lots of beer with
Are any trading institutions using MT5 yet? Do we know which ones and when they will start using the new platform, or do we assume that MT4 will be the production version for quite some time?
Hello all, Plese check out my signal. JT Conservative Fund | Rent a Signal Signal ID: 32220 __________________ MY Blog: J-Trade Forex Trading System For MetaTrader
I have around 100 warnings in my code in the present moment. 90% of them are automatic type conversions from double to int. And I can add a casting expression (int) to every line, but the code will be uglier / messier. And I thought what if we could right click and select an option like "Don't...
In MT4, I could draw a trendline starting from current bar to the right (in the future), and see the number of time units when modifying the trendline. In MT5, when I construct a trendline (and modifying it) what is displayed is only the difference between left point of trendline and current bar...
Sorry metaquotes i have to ask. I assume you are a professional company which makes a lot of money. why to hell you don't spend a few 1000 dollars for a translator? But instead you use automatik translations. And NOT even a good one. Sorry very very very unprofessional! even for a beta
Hello everybody! I am the ''LOW RISK HIGH REWARD'' signal provider developer on Rentasignal.com. The system is a manual trading system: is based on technical analysis and fundamental too. My trading indicators are support and resistance level, trendlines, double top and double bottom and Daily...