General - page 1500

Hi there, Can someone please post the daily VantagePoint"s forex forecast for major pairs? VP is an End-Of Day-predictive software. Or can send a link to obtain them from other forums,etc... earthy8
This is a unique grid based system that uses an intricate series of algorithms as well as trend analysis to determine the buy and sell orders of the AUDNZD currency taking into account the unique currency behavior of this currency pair Click link below: AUDNZD CLIPPER | Rent a Signal
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 4th Week of ATC 2010: The Calm Before the Storm". Just as the previous week, this one has avoided raging passion to stay relatively calm again. The top five is the same, and eight participants of the top...
  Aivengo  (4)
Trading trend, a working tool EUR/USD
[Deleted]
so rapidly this evening?
MTRocket statement sharing service are happy to say We begin paying our users More users visit your statement - more you get paid! Right now we are only paying if your affiliate buy a Pro account - soon we are going to introduce pay per visit affiliate program for our Pro users (We will pay for...
long time lurker here, so I think it's about time i post some trade ideas... here's my first one... it's mostly technicals based, but you can also say that the Fed's larger-than-expected QE2 program will continue to keep traders bearish on the dollar. the swing low of my fib is last week's low and
  XF Signals  (10)
About XF Signals system: Trading pair GBPUSD / GBPJPY / USDCAD. Mostly 1-3 open positions at the same time, maximum 3. Our signals are based on an semi-automated Neural Network strategy. We use NeuroShell DayTrader Professional software for the entry price. Trades are always set with take...
Please add options like: slippage, disconnect, requotes, spikes, lag, offquote, etc, etc to strategy tester. This will help greatly to optimize, test properly, and debug strategies for real trading. Thanks
I'm putting new custom indicators in the MQL5\Indicators folder and they're not showing up. I see an icon that says more ... with an arrow. What are those? Thanks in advance.
Hello, I've had a good look for something like this but have yet to find anything. I'm looking for an indicator comprised of two moving averages, with crossover sound alerts, that can be applied to another indicators data like the standard MA that comes with MetaTrader. Would anyone be willing to
Hi, I trade a very profitable indicator, and I want code the indicator in a EA. I trade in 15m Timeframe The EA must trade like the image that I attach. Thanks all.
The real deal about Forex Trading is Time, Time is one of the best EA in the market, I call it "letting the chips fall where they may". Trader spend a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to trade and what is the best indicator in the market ? They spend enormous amount of money on trading
[Deleted]
The system I use has a 30 pip stop loss. I have always traded about 7 lots with 100:1 margin and have never had a margin call. Now that the FINREG has taken place I'm trading 6 lots and am getting stopped out after about 5 pips. How can I use the margin amount (50:1) and pips of stoploss to...
Hello, I am a new user of MQL5. I have never programing before, and I try to create an EA based on Japanese Candlesticks. I use the EA "Candlesticks patterns" for example. I would like to create an EA which use japanese candlesticks for define my order conditions (BUY or SELL) but I don't really...
  New Service  (6)
Greetings, We are pleased to announce that The oracle trading system from Black Diamond FX is now available on the Rent A Signal website. and should be available for subscriptions soon as we await full activation.
I was starting to use Alpari. But now I`m thinking to change for some ECN broker. What would you advice, taking in account that I mostly use several scalping EAs for trading?
Hi traders, Check out my signal: Consistent Profit | Rent a Signal I started on rent a signal 2 weeks ago,but I have a 4 month statement: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free Its on tadawul. Cheers: Daniel
  RAS ID 32396 Ascencion!!  (19   1 2)
Happily among Top Three at RAS! The multi ea signal "Ascension" is based on breakout trading,day/night scalping and night scalping.It is Marked by low drawdown strategies.right now max drawdown is a mere 18 %.Net Profit at 86 %. AsCencion | Rent a Signal EurUsd and EurGbp are main night scalping...
  RAS ID 32293 zen-fx  (14   1 2)
Hi All,my replacement signal for rhapsody,which had to be discontinued,is called zen-fx. It is once more a multi pair signal. Night Scalping..Day.Night Scalping and Breakout are the main strategies.Ocassionally it might have hedged trades but they would be only coincidental and by chance.there is no...
I was hoping some one could see an easy fix so that lines only show on todays portion of the chart. I don't need to see all the history lines. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 7 #property indicator_color1 Orange #property indicator_color2 DarkBlue #property...
hi , i want to change the eur/jpy 1 hr trade to gbp/usd 5 minutes in file section how can i change the pair, pls give me a brief explanation about changing of eur/jpy to gbp/usd
Trading system used a set of trend indicators. in addition the method of capital increase. trades - expert advisor in the automatic mode. signal number 32193 IDR trade | Rent a Signal
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "The Automated Trading Championship 2010 has started!". On the 4-th of October 2010 the Automated Trading Championship 2010 has started. All the preparations are made; and 314 Expert Advisors are admitted to...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published "Interview with Boris Odintsov (bobsley)". Boris Odintsov is one of the most impressive participants of the Championship who managed to go beyond $100,000 on the third week of the competition. Boris explains the rapid rise...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Championship Report: Week 3 (Oct 18-22)". The third week of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 was relatively quiet. This can be explained by the fact that the total equity of the top-10 participants has...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Championship Report: Week 2 (Oct 11-15)". The second week of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 was turbulent and eventful. The second week's leader is bobsley from Russia who has earned about $60,000 for...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published "Interview with Valery Mazurenko (notused)". Having treated trading as a hobby, Valery is now trying to monetize this hobby and write a stable-operating Expert Advisor for real trading. In this interview he shares his...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Jury Session Record of October 14, 2010". After the first trading week, two participants from Belarus were discovered to have violated the rule of multiple registrations. The Championship Jury have made a...
Hello Everyone, I am working on an EA that will recieve its optimized settings from an online mysql database. However I seem to be having problems getting the libmysql.dll file to import correctly. I have tried following an article online that was posted in May, but believe there must of been