Big Tzunami In Japan!

How will this infulance the forex market ?

it looks like a really big thing, 8,9 on the scale!

TV: Här drar tsunamin in | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Really horrible. We should pray for all Japanese!

something unexpected happened

may affect the Japanese currency

"The Bank of Japan has also decided to pump 15 trillion yen ($183bn USD) into the markets to improve financial stability in the short term. This should increase the yields on Japanese debt, attracting investment. A similar policy was put in place after the Kobe earthquake in ‘95 and 3 months later USDJPY had lost near 20% to sit at an all-time low. While we are not suggesting that a similar move is likely in the coming 3 months, a strengthening of the yen has to be watched for."

Very interesting ...

Japan earthquake, tsunami and the sight of radioactive plumes shocked the world markets. But as per new East Asia economic updates, the World Bank predicts that the slowdown will be temporary.

Everything has gone but still strongly influences on human daily life and markets also. Now the thing I can write about something related to Japan is I hope everything will be ok soon. They are strong and I admire them a lot. Japan is recovering and the world is think of a safer energy, the requirement in new materials will wake up the markets.

tonyfutu29:
Everything has gone but still strongly influences on human daily life and markets also. Now the thing I can write about something related to Japan is I hope everything will be ok soon. They are strong and I admire them a lot. Japan is recovering and the world is think of a safer energy, the requirement in new materials will wake up the markets.

I agree with you tonyfutu29

As of now they were still experiencing aftershocks and it affects their market. But because they are strong and have a high valued discipline, i'm optimistic that the world will see how Japan recovers.

Reason: