Hottest Forecast by AccentForex

This is my forecast for today, 18/04/2012. I suppose, if the price breaks the level 1.5858 than there's gonna be a bearish trend till 1.5725. If the price comes out from support level I think that bullish trend it will be till 1.6081.

Files:
gbpusd2.gif  23 kb

I see that price has already broken triangle. It seams good. But may be it was better to sell when price was braking support level of triangle. What do You think about it?

Klmnc:
I see that price has already broken triangle. It seams good. But may be it was better to sell when price was braking support level of triangle. What do You think about it?

Maybe You're right. But as for me I follow long-terms forecasts.

Bearish candle have a big shadow... Buls are coming now.

That's why I told you I believe in long-term forecasts. We should expect for breaking the levels shown in my pic. for opening long-time positions.

Forecast eur/usd

Hello, traders I'm a beginner in forex forecasting. But for me it's a great pleasure to share with you my thoughts and experience. So, today I see such situation:

As we can see that today bulls are predominating on the market. If EUR/USD breaks the level 1.31387 then as min. price will go to the level 1.31717. If the price goes to 1.31823 then there can be a possibiity that after correction it will continie bullish movement till 1.32111.

If eur breaks the level 1.30596 then currency pair will have bearish trend that will last till level 1.29558

eur/usd 04.24.2012

Hello, traders! Here is my new forecast for today. On the screen I see following conditions. If the price breaks the level 1.31226 then downtrend will be till 1.30615. If the currency pair forces a strong resistance 1.31836 level then uptrend movement will continue to run to1.32446.

Cable/Buck 04.24.2012

On our screens we can see that currecny pair is moving in upternd channel. If the price forces the level 1.60522 ther's gonna be a downtrend movement which will contuie to move to the level . Dowtrend movement will be minimum till the level 1.59912 as minimum. Also if the price breaks the level 1.61743 bullish movement will become much more stronger.

Eur/usd

Hello, traders! I have prepaired a fresh forecast for today!

If we look on a timeframe H1 a bullish channel has been formed. We can see clearly how the price conquered a strong resistance level 1.31836 yerstaday. From this fact currency pair may continue its growth in the Bullish channel and will move to the level 1.32446. If the price strikes a ground level of channel conquering the level 1.31531 a downtrend movement with the aim of 1.30615 level will start.

CASH BONUS

Cabel/Buck 04.25.2012

I have prepaired a new forex forecast for you. Hope, you'll enjoy it.

We can see on our H1 screens a currecy pair has moved from bullish channel. Such movement can influence on pair's coming back and growing to the levels 1.61743, 1.62048. If the price strikes support level 1.61133 then a bearish movement will continue with the aim of 1.60522 level.

35%BONUS

USD/JPY forex forecast

You can read here a new forex forecast for 04.25.2012.

Currently the pair is moving in the bullish channel. The aim of it will be the level 82,031. If the currency pair conquers a support level 81.250 then a downtrend will begin.The ultimate aim of this trend will be the level of 80,469.

Reason: