General - page 1309

Hello, I have searched and what I discovered is that people have been asking for the ability to adjust or amplify a signal volume they are subscribed to for months but it is still not possible to do so. Why wouldn't something like this be implemented if we know and accept the risks? Something as...
  market data  (1)
Guys, Can we get the buyers and sellers brokers for the tickers in some metatrader function??
[Deleted]
Hi there, Can MQL5 users post in the Jobs section offers to their potential customers which are not directly related to MQL5 programming itself but can promote the use of MQL5? As an example, I offer an Android app to promote and publish MQL5 robots, so I post a Job to my potential customers like...
[Deleted]
Is ther any structural difference between *.lng files in MT4 and MT5 ?
  Newbie Question  (5)
I'm looking for a way to automate stock trading but I don't want it based on an algorithm. Is there a way to use meta trader 4 or 5 to say, for example, buy stock A at $50 and set a trailing stop at say .1. If for example price continues to rise to 52 then reverses, trailing stop kicks in and...
Following the crisis in October 2008, Iceland's government declared all deposits in domestic financial institutions were 'blanket' guaranteed - an Emergency Act that was reafrmed twice since. However, according to RUV, the finance minister is proposing to restrict this guarantee to only deposits...
[Deleted]
i have an array containing 30 elements ? How to interchange their positions in array randomly  everytime i call a function ?
how to close the last chart remaining on MT5 when all other are closed ?
[Deleted]
1) #include <Controls\ComboBox.mqh> 2) i created object using Create function. i need an example of using Event function for this object.
Hello everyone, I am experiencing a serious problem with MT5. As soon as I run the software it uses 2.2 GB of RAM and my computer only has 4 GB and 3 of them are already in use without the MT5 running. What's wrong!?
The biggest news for the economy that may come this week isn’t even on the docket yet. That would be, of course, the nomination of the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. With Larry Summers having removed himself from consideration, most observers expect Janet Yellen, the Fed’s current vice chair...
I read recent news regarding slippage. The customers were given the disadvantage of slippage while the broker took the advantage, broker was sued over it, by regulators. The way it worked: the broker coded in a control to not fill orders in slippage events until the orders could be filled to the...
hi candlesticks Patterns ( is there an indicator for it to determine on chart ? ) thank
Hi, in the Trade window of MT5 I see on the right-hand side of my open positions the column "Comments". Is it possible to add some free-text comments to already opened positions? As far as I see this is only possible if you place a new order. If not, is there another way to annotate/comment...
Hi, is there a function in MT5 or a script that opens for all my open positions (displayed in the Trade window) a Chart (using the default template)?   Thank you.   Best, Chrs 
Hi, this is the first time I use this website. I would like to post a new job for my trading, but in the categories section, I have alread choosen MQL5, and I still getting the message of entre catergories (maximun 2 categary, it just would not let me add the new job. Can anyone help me? How do...
The FOMC shocked markets by deciding not to slow its large-scale asset purchase program, after all the signals it had sent out in previous months that it would do so. While increasing policy risk, JPMorgan notes, this puts the asset-reflation trades back on the table. In their view, the main...
I don't really know what to search for to answer this and I have a few ideas why it's like this but I want to make sure. I noticed that EURUSD profits when the price goes down. My account is in USD so I was thinking maybe all ???USD pairs would work this way. Am I correct in assuming that? Haven't...
How about the raspberry pi? Cheap to buy and does not take much electricity.. Is it strong enough to only run mql5 with the 1gb ram? Or the standard 700mhz? You can instal Ubuntu on Raspberry Pi http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G2M1Ev_ShP0&amp;desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG2M1Ev_ShP0&amp;gl=NL So...
If you need some of Smilies: i put some of them here ( choose from topics ), can you please put (only) some of them ? Do you think Smilies would be a helpful addition to this Forum ?
the TET (trusted excution Token), when it will be enabled? I'm curious of how it works! we hope that activate early! when you do not say anything about it! a convenience for those who want to follow the signal but can not get the terminal on .... metaquotes is doing great work to improve...
how to solve the stack display of the signal history.xls I want to separate the data cell by cell . I want to separate the data cell by cell . Thanks
  custom max  (19   1 2)
anyone using custom max when optimizing your EA? Share your custom max formula and why that formula.
As we wrap up a most interesting, and volatile, week there are some things that I have discussed previously that are now brewing, interesting points to consider and risks to be aware of. In this regard I thought I would share a few things that caught my attention as I look forward to wrapping...
As the subject, e.g. I selled an order (0.02volumes) , then I sell another order(0.02volume) later with different price. I thounght there will be two orders in the "trade", but the system automaticlly add both orders together into one order, that is 0.04volumes with the latest price.&nbsp; If I buy...
How to set the volume in EURUSD chart ?
  services fee  (1)
is there any fee paid for signal service even if i have subscribed to a free signal provider ?
Hi friends, I am new in new trading and i want to start with this broker because I found this broker good for me to do news trading with them. Please give me your reviews about this broker..
[Deleted]
zup indicator is great and may a harmonic pattern appear on chart that i am not viewing so i am looking for some one to develop multipair zup indicator that tell us about all reverasl harmonic patterns that appear on the all charts for the all time frames except one minute time...
"to pocket" display when mouse move over the posts. what use is it?