General - page 1236

Mladen/Mrtools/Any MT4 experts, How to stop Sound Alert on every tick in New MT4 build 670 ? Please tell me how to stop annoying sound alert on every tick change in the opened chart. I did not experienced this sound alert in any previous versions. I searched for solution in new help file but I can't...
  time distortion  (2)
Can anyone help me with a time distortion. I believe that my indicator is responding late with alerts and am not sure how I can check. Is there something I can do with my computer to confirm that the alerts are coming at accurate times. For instance, with Bollinger Bands, the alert will come...
Anyone has indicator that can tell take long or short on the news? Tnx!
Hi, very strange behaviour is found:   #property version   "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void...
Who best to summarize what Yellen just said (aside from Bernanke of course, however he will demand at least $250,000/hour for his profound insight), than the bank which actually runs the NY Fed: Goldman Sachs. So without further ado, here is Goldman's Jan Hatzius on what Yellen really said....
Hi All, I am new to MQL4 and have been reading the book provided on this website but had a few questions; 1; Are there any other/better sources to learn from? 2; Are there developers who write programs , which I could just use, I am looking for Volatility scripts, enter and exit scripts with defined
Hello folks, I would like to put a conditional forced exit inside the OnInit() method of an indicator, something like this: int OnInit() { if (<exit_cond>) {      DeInit();   }} How can I do it?, Thank you, Cyberglassed!
Is This a Temporary Slump or a Lasting Shift? UBS AG UBSN.VX -0.12% 's trading floor in Stamford, Conn., once teemed with traders occupying a space equal to two football fields. The Guinness World Records recognized it as the biggest such facility on the planet. And the Swiss bank used it to...
[Deleted]
  powerful vps  (6)
Hello I am looking for a vps which can open max 20 metatraders. If you know such good vps please give me info :) How much per moth will it cost aproximatively? Thanks
Hi there! I want to share with everybody this nice source with advisors rating system. forex10rating.com
Hello guys, I tried to search around but could not find a way to get the forex economic news api. What I need to do is get the economic data (like the nonfarm payroll, the websites get) and use it on my EA. Can anyone guide me to the right place. What I am asking is how do other websites get the...
What is the difference between Initial margin and margin level?
  vps  (3)
can someone share me a link where I can purchase a cheap VPS for my MT4
Hi, i really like the Point System (Rating) on mql5.com. But i have one Problem. If i check my rating points there is for example the number of posted feedbacks (100) but i have for example just 50 rating points. So it is not clear how many points someone received because of doing some things. You...
And scene... in what is an oddly honest moment for a central banker, Mario Draghi just admitted there-ain't-no-stopping-us-now: *DRAGHI SAYS ECB WOULDN'T RAISE RATES IF BUBBLES EMERGE So BTFD, BTFATH, and BTFWWIII as no matter what, the central bankers do not care about financial stability (or...
Many trader do not know that all registered account in some broker do not have rebate system. With rebate, we can minimize our loses and improve our profit in trade. Let's registered your account first in PrimeRebate and whatever your trading will get rebate/cashback. Your profit and loses order...
EURJPY: Triggers Recovery, Eyes More Strength EURJPY- Having triggered a corrective recovery higher during early trading today, it looks to extend that strength in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance resides at the 139.27 level will be targeted where a break will aim at the 140.00. Its daily...
Hi, i am looking for how i can determine broker offset or timezone in a reliable way. of course i could try TimeCurrent()-TimeLocal() but this method does not work over weekend since TimeCurrent freezes at last tick. I have checked many solutions here but could not find anything really reliable
Opinion: Equities have been overvalued for some time, six gauges show U.S. stocks are overvalued — and have been for months. That is what six well-known measures of valuation show. While that doesn’t mean a bear market is imminent, there is a high probability that investment returns over the next...
Hello guys, I need your help. When I run MetaTrader 5 and try to lunch MetaEditor, after a few moment in the journal will appear "MetaEditor not found". I don't get it why it is possible because a day before I launched MetaEditor normally as always and day after it doesn't work. I did install or...
GOLD: Bullish, Outlook Remains Higher GOLD: With the commodity closing higher the past week, there is risk of further strength towards the 1,345.90 level with a cut through here extending gains towards the 1,360.30 level. A violation will aim at the 1,380.00 level. A break will aim at the 1,359.00...
Hi Gurus, When I Test my Expert Advisor i want data of "deals or orders" what are generated during test process bring into CSV? I can't use TesterStatistics() function because it is for Optimization process. I need CSV to put into database and automate all process. I need every info about buy or...
Hi, There hasmany programs for download on the codebase page. I am looking for the author ofa library. This library doesn't work in the new MT4 platform (build 646). Iwill pay the fee if the author will update the library for me. His website didnot found, no email address and his name doesn't...
I was a profitable trader for many years and have trained many successful ( and not so successful) traders. I found the recent research about what goes on inside a trader's brain interesting — but not quite right. The findings suggest that successful traders get a signal from a part of their brain...
The European Central Bank's interest rates are too low for Germany, Bundesbank chief Jens Weidmann said on Saturday, adding that ECB monetary policy should remain expansive for no longer than absolutely necessary. Speaking at a Bundesbank open day for the public, Weidmann noted that many savers in...
Hello Devs! Ive just got a cool idea and wonder if someone could accomplish. Many trading BO with super signal channel but many don't since it can move too much before it's fixed in place. I do wonder if someone could code so first arrow is SSC and second Entry arrow based on SR as fibo/pivot. And...
Does anyone have it, would appreciate it! cash_spitting_sensor_e.mq4 Best Regards thegatan
I need help with setting expiry time for trades in MT4. Lets say that I am trading off the 1H chart. Once I open the trade at the beginning of the hour, I need close it when the candle closes. I want to close it automatically as I am not in front of the computer all the time. It doesn't matter...
Update: it just got worse. Moments ago Bloomberg followed up with the second, and expected, part of this story, namely that just like China cut off major US corporations from big procurement contracts leading to a collapse in CSCO and IBM Asian revenues, it is now Germany's turn. Per Bloomberg, the...
There has been an informational overload this morning, when as we reported previously, one after another bank scrambled to issue reports, some full of typos and clearly unvetted by compliance, calming the market and desperate to see all important confidence return to the peripheral market. Most...