General - page 1240

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to get a list of parameters of a built-in indicator already attached on a chart. In other words, imagine there is a built-in indicator already attached on a chart, then I want to create an script that when I run it, it displays me the indicator name and
At broker which has leverage 2000:1, the result of AccounLeverage() is 1000. How to make it to show a proper value? Thanks.
Britain's newspapers warned Saturday the country had edged closer to leaving the EU after Prime Minister David Cameron's "crushing" failure to block Jean-Claude Juncker becoming president of the European Commission. But they were divided on whether it was Cameron or Brussels who was most to blame...
I would like to log in Excel historic and incoming data in the Data Window. MQ4 code wise how do I "discover" the indicator list? I would assume through checking all global variables but is there a better way? Also what is the simples way to log the data in the Excel/CSV
Hi gurus,   I have problem when I want start debugging with Breakpoints. When I put breakpoints on lines which are in OnTick function it doesn't bring me back to MetaEditor when I put parameters for EA in Terminal. I try to come back with options MetaEditor but i can use Step into, Step over and...
Hello all, I am modifying an existing file of AC ARROW on color change. I want it filtered by the RSI 50 level , but i am getting the exact opposite way that it supposed to be. (see attached file) Now it's showing potential reversal. But i want it to be a kind of riding trend. Can someone kindly...
Is it possible to convert MT4 EA to MT5 ?
D1 price is ranging between 1.3512 support and 1.3643 resistance levels. H4 price is located outside Ichimoku cloud/kumo on primary bullish moving along Sinkou Span B line which is one of the border of Ichimoku cloud. W1 price is secondary correction within primary bullish: the price was stopped...
  Limit Orders  (2)
Would anyone know how to place a limit order at a specific price? I'm trying to place them one pip above and/or below current price. Not having much luck. Thanks! double SpreadA = (Ask - Bid); double M=((Bid+SpreadA)+1*Point) TakeTPB = (Bid+15*Point); Order = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Lot...
Memo: From Nick Hanauer To: My Fellow Zillionaires You probably don’t know me, but like you I am one of those .01%ers, a proud and unapologetic capitalist. I have founded, co-founded and funded more than 30 companies across a range of industries—from itsy-bitsy ones like the night club I started in...
Hello, I would need your guys help... Code little indie that will alert / pop up / show maybe something visual on 4th candle in direction of zigzag's arrow. So lets say zigzag arrow given SHORT, i will get notification on 4th short candle. this way if after first arrow it will continue go down, i...
The European Central Bank's new measures to boost growth and the inflation rate across the euro zone seem to have inspired little fresh optimism among businesses and households about the single-currency area's economic prospects. A European Commission survey released Friday recorded a decline in...
James Bullard, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, said the U.S. economy is improving enough to withstand an increase in short-term interest rates next year as growth picks up. “I’m starting to think the economy could tolerate at least a little bit of the central bank getting back to...
What does opportunity cost mean?
Hi everyone! How does MQL test the signal with the broker and what does it means "Attention! Account type mismatch"? Several paid signals have this warning! Please help ;) Thanks!
"Today's SCOTUS decision is encouraging for all who believe in the checks and balances enshrined in our nation's constitution," is Darrell Issa's message following the Supreme Court's unanimous (9-0) decision cutting back the power of the White House to temporarily fill senior government posts when...
Hey guys. Yesterday i installed the software on my i7 pc. i had already 67 solved tests but don´t earn credits. what i´m doing wrong?? I attached a screenshot. Thanks!
Hello, I have created a job and select a developer to work on it, but the developer isn't working at all. The deadline has passed, how can I apply for a unlock of my credit and find another developer again? I cannot find any link or button to do that in Freelance section... Anybody please tell me
Can anyone help with a simple sode that can dsiplay an alert on the main window when a particular variable date and time is reached. Have tried doing this but sometimes the pauses between ticks are longer than the second of the particular time needs to have the Alert displayed. Is there a code...
[Deleted]
Can someone please make a simple added formula for arrows a modification? When the lines turn to the same color an arrow appears on the charts? adjustable to whatever time frame it is on please. If also be done on the close of the candle not during please?
Yes No Show me the answers / what are webinars?
I was reading for some time about the terrifying concepts such as "fractional reserve" performed by banks (leading to building money from nothing), great the derivatives market (that is equivalent to many times global output does of goods and services), the debts of countries growing (which is...
Remember when in January 2014, Q1 GDP was expected to rise 2.6%? Well, here comes the final Q1 GDP revision and it's a doozy: at -2.9%, far below the -1.8% expected and well below the -1.0% second revision, it is an absolute disaster, and is the worst print since Q1 2009. And while a bad GDP print...
Hi! I could not find any information about the rules of using indicators from the Code Base/library clearly stated anywhere, so I will ask my question here: The indicators in the Code Base seems to be freeware, meaning that anyone can download and use them at will. Does this mean that you use code
Hello Guys, Would love your help to make an little indie to make alert / pop up based on three indicators. Condition: 1. Fractals - adjustable period & price & mtf creates a ball 2. FractalLevels creates a ribbon 3. ZigZag pointer 2 (42.5.3) creates an arrow If it under candle alert for long if it
Hello Guys, Would love your help to make an little indie to make alert / pop up based on three indicators. Condition: 1. Fractals - adjustable period & price & mtf creates a ball 2. FractalLevels creates a ribbon 3. ZigZag pointer 2 (42.5.3) creates an arrow If it under candle alert for long if it
They say things like “I have been pounding the table on this trade” or want some kind of brownie or cookie for “calling some market movement” it is about making money not wanting to be pet on the head for being “right”. Foolish traders are focused on predicting the future instead of trading...
I do know that brokerage pays a good affiliate fees for those who promote their links and manage to get some sign ups.   By I really do not like people trying to befriend you just to spam you with affiliate links.   Wonder if for such messages who can we report to? 
Guys, I would love your help to add: 1. Pop up alerts and if possible email + push alert 2. If possible change the "major" arrows into Diamonds like here: 06.25.2014-05.46.20 - rommark2's library 3. Option to hide the 3rd and 4th arrows and leave visible only those in the green circle: 06.25.2014-05...
Home prices climbed at a slower-than-expected pace in April, according to latest Case-Shiller report. However, the report continues to show far higher price gains than other reports. Ian Shepherdson at Pantheon Macroeconomics has repeatedly argued that the declining share of cheap foreclosed home...