General - page 615

hi guys seems i dont get the correct answer out of copybuffer for some reason can anyone shed a light on this plz double MACD_Array[];double MACD_SIGNAL_Array[]; ArraySetAsSeries(MACD_Array,true);ArraySetAsSeries(MACD_SIGNAL_Array,true);int MACD_Handle=iMACD(_Symbol,_Period,8,17,9,PRICE_CLOSE);int
Does anyone know how to download an indicator from marketplace to a mt4 located on a VPS ? Thank you
Hi everyone, I searched around but couldn't find anything that answers my question, so appreciate if anyone can help me with this problem. I have created two custom symbols for Brent Oil and WTI oil by adding 1M bars. Now I'm trying to create another custom symbol by dividing Brent over WTI. Here is
[Deleted]
I try use optimization arg to set signal test > all arg and range is the same. But the result is not same as optimization ? Why I also try use save setting and load it to avoid human error. Is there something shoud notice
Hi, is there any kind of API that I can use to retrieve balance and equity for my account? Thanks
Hi all, I would like to know if there is a way to read or get for example the parameters of RSI in runtime as image below
Hi Guys, I have recently had a problem when downloading EA's to the correct file location. After I download or create a EA on the MT5 metaeditor, I can see the code file in metaeditor. But after I compile it, I don't see the file in the Navigator panel of MT5 even after a refresh or restart. It
Just started using the platform and I am testing some indicators available on the market, which ones do you recommend
  Custom Symbols  (1)
Where can i found more and detailed information about custom symbols and its formulas¿? thanks & regards
Hi, I am copying a trader, but his jow jones is calles u30usd and mine is called us30cash, for some reason when he does a trade i am not copying his trade because the name is different... how can I change this? thank you
i can't download bots from the meta5 application, i click on it, but opens a new window with nothing
Is possible to run the meta trader a speed of 32 in a live trade
  signal  (14   1 2)
I see the following on my account page and need explanation 1. "Authorisation failed.Please check trading account data." 2. Placed to archive Signal is available to public, monitoring is disabled AND 3. "Subscription is free". Does it mean someone can copy my trades for free
Hello everyone, I noticed a problem in MQL5 Market product positioning. I just added a new MT5 product and when i went to here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5/expert/new I found that my product is not at first position as it supposed to be (because this is the Last added products list). It is
  Meta Trader VPS  (2)
I have the Meta Trader VPS. My computer turns off sometimes and I loose everything. What am I doing Wrong? Thanks
what does if(Balance==Equity) means?and what did it will to our program
Hello everybody, Can you recommend a broker operating in the US which offers the option of choosing MT5 platform? Thanks in advance, Estevao
Hi I have expert advisor with .dll files please can some one tell me how to load that files to MT5
  Expert Advisor  (3)
Hi, just started learning on demo account, managed to paste one of the EA's I found on the navigation window. The smiley face was sad managed to change it to smile. By managing to do this, I thought the advisor would start working, nothing happened foe the past two days, can somebody help take me
Hi! I've installed MT5 Agents Manager and setup all the config as instructed. But I've got zero passes so far: Is there something missing?
Dear experienced traders, A question about the cost of Signal. I started copy a signal from $49, but the cost raise up to $100 now(it seems $100, because the cost will not display after you subscribed it.). ■The 1st question is if you click [+ Subscribe more] what should be the cost? A. $49 B. $100
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I temporarily have a problem on my Paypal account and I would like to inquire about withdrawing sales funds from my seller account through my friend Paypal account. is that possible?? thank you in advance
Forex is in general a sideways market, instead stocks generally are trending markets. But specifically what are the most directional markets (resolute and durable in the direction they take)? (ie. DJ30, CAC40, DAX??)
I'm a newbie to MT4 and basically just learning from various videos / tutorials online. My understanding is that a VPS is advised once I wish to deploy my portfolio of EAs for automated trading, but what are the best options for optimising an EA within MT4 itself, i.e. via the Strategy Tester? I
dear traders and programmers.i am in need of a custom indicator.i need an arrow and alert when a candle closes without low wick for bullish and high wick for bearish,your help will really be appreciated...thank you
If this post convenes any MQL regulations I will delete the post. When you sell a product on the market place there is no confirmation of the actual buyer by name, this being the case we cannot see if the product is working for them or understand it's functions, only if they ask for help or post a
  signal following  (7)
HI, I got a question. I'm following a signal with my demo account, exactly the same broker as the signal provider etc. but when my signal provider makes a trade with 0.02 volume my own system makes only a trade with 0.01 volume how is that possible? thank you
  MT 5 Funtions?  (2)
Hello everyone. I am new to this and just downloaded and installed MetaTrader 5. All looks good so far, at least with respect to FOREX. My understanding is that MT 5 was to include FOREX, futures, and equities. If so, I haven't been able to find how to reach those types of products for research and
Hi It says it has free demo version but its not working. Can anybody help with launching it? Best regards Bart