General - page 1174

Hi Do you know if I can change the account for server I have already signed up with diffrenet account number? Any Ideas?
GBPUSD Holds Above Key Supports, Eyes Further Upside GBPUSD: Having held off the 1.4633/00 zone, we look for GBPUSD to strengthen further above that level in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4550 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4500 level. A break of here will...
Just as there had been questions surrounding whether or not Hilary Clinton would be running for President, the period of consolidation in the greenback over the course of March and early April had many wondering whether the USD bull market had run its course. While it has been confirmed that Hilary...
I have been trying to run the EA MACD Sample for the last couple weeks. Everything works but the trailing stop I have set up. On the window that pops up I have allow dll imports and allow live trading. Then on inputs I am trading a .25 lot size take profit of 50 and a trailing stop of 30. The take...
Hello, Could somebody please tell me why the tester ignores the dates I specify in the "Use date" line even when the box is checked and with some EAs (not with all of them) simply stops testing at the 12.15pm bar on the first date it chooses? The EA is designed to work at all times of the day and
Hi, can you help me please, when i tried to subscribe with the signal provider using my metatrder i tick the small box to agree the terms of use the signal service, i found this "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side...
Hi, I have a question, now for the signals provider, we know that the higher leverage can be used as 1:500, but what about the subscribe as a subscribe can I receive the signal if my account leverage higher than 1:500 Thanks for your care. Regards.
FREE PRODUCTS Strategy Builder for MT4 - http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ This allows for saving template files as well that can be used to rebuild the strategy. Strategy Builder for MT5 - The one built-in is not even close to being as robust as the one above.      PAID PRODUCTS...
  signal provider!  (8)
i made my own signal but i have a problem with my signal .. it is not in public! anyone can help please? thanks in advance.
A speech from hedge fund legend Stanley Druckenmiller is making the rounds, here's what you need to know. Druckemiller was George Soros' sidekick when they broke the Bank of England in 1992 then went on his own with Duquense Capital Management and posted returns that averaged a mind-blowing 30% over...
EURUSD: Looks To Resume Broader Downtrend. EURUSD: With EUR selling off strongly the past week, it looks to resume its broader medium term downtrend. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0461 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0400 level with a...
Dear Users, I am looking for a UK based metatrader user, preffereably in the south west of England to discuss and work on a project I have started. More info shared with contact, Regards, Ross McHarg
Can someone give me the coding for reading the opening and closing values of a candlestick please?
apakah insta punya kantor cabang untuk indonesia
Deutsche Bank Chief International Economist Torsten Sløk minces no words with his latest chart of the day. "In my view, every asset allocation team in the world should have this chart hanging on their wall," he writes. The chart shows that a year ago, markets expected both the ECB and the Fed to...
  Garanteed Stops  (3)
Hello, is there any solution to use guaranteed stop losses in Metatrader/MQL? Best Regards, pstfch
Cash out and spend as regular cash Cash out and fund a trading account Buy products in this site Buy signals in this site Spend on cloud in this site Other, please specify
Is it possible to get all orders executed of a symbol (not that I executed)? Price, quantity, hour? Tks
Since we are using #cloud today to expand the web data,I would like to hear your opinion about my dream..This is to build the #MILKYWAY..#MILKYWAY could be done and used with your help and perseverance.If we are using #cloud today,we can expand these #clouds and make it the #MILKYWAY. In a
Please, someone can help me to adapt this formula to MT4 code? v1 = 10 * wAverage(Close, 50);v2 = wAverage(Close, 100);result_osc = wAverage((v1-v2), 90);
  EA  (3)
How do I use demo EA in real trading
D1 price is on trend reversal from bullish to the primary bearish started on open D1 bar:The price is breaking Sinkou Span A line for reversal to be inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for bearish ranging Chinkou Span line is crossing the price on open bar for good possible breakdown Nearest support levels...
GBPUSD: Weakens, Eyes Key Support And Possibly Lower GBPUSD: With continued downside seen on Friday and the pair testing its key support at the 1.4633 level, further price extension is expected. Support lies at the 1.4600 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4550 level. A break of this
[Deleted]
  New Here  (5)
Hello everyone, I just joined the community. Please tell me something about yourself and your trading? I am an investor, what about you? Please add me as friends... Thanks so much.
Hello mate, I am new in forex-tsd. I just started forex business. Now I want to know how should I do to be successful in forex business? Any ideas and suggestion will be highly valuable! Thanks!
Hi Guys, When I zoom in a chart, move it as far as I can to the left then zoom out, I can get a lot of empty space at his right side. Like this: But when I perform any action on the chart it get's back to his original position. I know there's a button that I can turn on to keep some empty space...
Hi, I'm trying to use the standard library controls (Include\Controls\) to create a form, but for some reason the CEdit control (Include\Controls\Edit.mqh) limits the entry in 63 chars. How to bypass this limitation?
Hello, I have an issue with my MT5 client, all the pairs are displaying fine just the EUR/USD datafeed somehow got broken this morning, I tried restarting the client, reopening the currencypair, refreshing the chart, I even tinkered with historical data to somehow delete the old data, so the...
Hello, I have a problem with MT4. I'm trading 28 expert advisors in the same time on the same one platform. Everything was good since build 600. The problem that I have is this: I attached 28 expert advisors with my settings to the chart. They started to analyze markets, setting internal...
GBPJPY: Vulnerable, Risk Points Lower GBPJPY: Having GBPJPY turned lower after losing its intra day strength, a move further lower is now envisaged in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 177.00 level where a violation will aim at the 176.00 level. A break below here will target...