General - page 116

hi everyone, I'm still a beginner, is my code correct? trading hours: from 8Am to to 4Pm (8h to 16h) trading day : Monday to Thursday int OnInit () { MqlDateTime myLocalTime; TimeLocal (myLocalTime); int startHour = 8 ; int stopHour = 16 ; bool C1 = myLocalTime.hour >=
Hi every one how are you , I have a quick question for you . Today I posted a job at the freelancer section and suddenly I see that there is 20% vat on my payment, the problem is I did not see anything about VAT when I read the rules but I see that there is 20% VAT so my question is 1 From whom does
I'm trying to upload a product to the market but for some reason the submit for review button does not do anything when I click on it. I have submitted all necessary documents or am I missing something. Please assist
what's "profit in pips for faster calculations" on strategy tester in MT5? Is it more accurate way of calculating profit? I see a big difference in result between when I check the option and when I don't check the option
Hi everyone! I have some EA's/Indicators with a very large number of inputs and there are milions (I'm not exagerating, it's realy more than one milion!) of possible configurations for these inputs, and forthermore, I need to save the results on csv files to make my analisys, due to this, the
Is it possible for me to pay a vps to hoist an EA and use it for two robot
If a free market product later becomes a paid one, do the users who gained it during the “free” phase have to purchase it later, or do they benefit by continuing to use it and receive updates at no extra cost? I hope it is in fact the case and that those users don’t have to purchase it later when it
  ChatGPT  (2)
In the Freelance section there could/should be opened a new section for maybe specialized coders: Correcting ChartGPT code. After some time I guess one could get a routine and could be able to offer special prices? On the other hand, has anyone ever tried asking ChartGPT why its code has bugs and
Good morning, I wanted to know if someone could help me correct the following errors... They sent me a code but I can't compile it to test the robot... I don't know anything about programming, so I ask you for help... I'm attaching the file With the code thank you
I have tried for several months now to add broker accounts into my MT5 but to no avail so my skills are of no use, am really dissapointed I need help
The signal service I am subscribed to did not copy a trade over to my account. The signal I am subscribed took a trade with symbol GPBUSDm using broker Exness 1:500, $142 balance. I am using broker EnviFX with a demo account of $100k and 1:100 leverage. Signal - Synchronization finished
i am trying to update an item inside listview i created listview.update is not working only if i delete the item and add it again using .itemAdd is that normal
It´s getting more and more hard to run MT5 on macbook, even using windows emulators like Paralells Desktop. I can´t understand why there isn´t a way to use MT5 if you have a mac, the IOs version is ridiculous and just doesnt work properly, and the windows version doesnt run in AMR architecture
I'm a subcriber to signals. Sometime my positions are split (cut down volume) by Signal System during re-synchronization. It say 0 12:56:30.122 '61158122': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 500% (old value 510%) 0
Title says it all. When I run the tester in MT4, if I choose the end day to be tomorrow (for example 10/16/2020), the tester will run til the present minute of today. In MT5, if you choose today or tomorrow as the end date, the tester will only test til yesterday, why this limitation? Is there any
Hi Guys, I am trying to set a new value of the signal parameter "DEPOSIT PERCENT with function SignalInfoSetInteger ( SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT , x); and I get the error code 4014. These functions works fine : sidep= SignalInfoGetInteger ( SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT ); sivol= SignalInfoGetDouble
Hi everyone, I am pretty fresh in trading as well as in MT5 and am trying to figure out some details when trading gold. I developed a rather simple two moving average expert advisor which trades gold as follows: When criterion for buying is met, I buy gold with this command: if ( goodToBuy ||
[Deleted]
  MQL5 VPS  (2)
Good day, Sb please help! I have 2 different trading accounts from 2 different brokers (1 on MT4, 1 on MT5). I also have 2 MQL5 accounts (1 MQL5 account for 1 trading account). I already used my MQL5 account No.1 to rent a VPS for trading account No.1. Question: Do I have to use MQL5 account No.2
HI, I have subscribed to<Deleted> i keep closing positions but it keeps opening more, can someone tell me what is going on ? Is there a way to only allow for opening next new trade and not existing ones
Hi there, i want to chage my VPS from AMTERDAM to CHICAGO location? Also when i shut down my PC, my VPS also shuts down?? Or means, when i click on it, it deletes all my Indicators who are on it
MY account had drawdown of 100%, i have traded agin and the profit exceeds the deposit but still shows growth Neg. 100% and not available in search. Any help
Hi All, I had been using MQL cloud agent to optimize my EA. Yesterday, i was logged out and unable to login again. Do anyone know the reason and how to solve it? Thanks a lot
A month ago we released our economic calendar for fundamental market analysis. Now we have prepared a new widget, that can be used to embed the economic calendar on a website or blog. The new service will help you attract visitors, while providing traders the opportunity to instantly receive...
I am getting the error below when I am trying to access messages
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 24, 2023. It features a number of platform fixes and improvements. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 3660 Terminal: Fixed occasional incorrect platform log creation, MQL5: Fixed checking global variables. When declaring identical
  MT5 not showing chart info  (14   1 2)
Hi Guys, I have this problem that i cant see the chart info, it also did not work on MT4. Who knows the solution? Thanks
Hello, I like how you can check the growth data month by month on the account stats on a signal. However I would like to be able to do the same with drawdown for example. The drawdown chart is limited and only shows few days worth of data. Is there a way to go further back
I was using the Meta Trader 5 inside Linux OpenSuse and Wine . Until recently it was working very well, but now when trying to run this program, it does not work anymore. The following error message is displayed "A debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and...
  Money Management  (228   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Hi Here is the code I use for my money management. - Actually it shouldn't be called MM, as it is only calculates how many lots can I buy so that when I hit my stop loss I only loss a certain percentage of my account. I think though that is one of the crucial aspects of forex- trading - as it leads...
I am a seller and I would like to stop a signal but I cannot find any indication how to do so