General - page 1125

We now have in mql4 a way to formate the output with a variable number of digits: ... string fmt = StringFormat("%%.%df",digs), Comment(StringFormat("Var1: %s Var2: %s ...", StringFormat(fmt,var1),StringFormat(fmt,var2), ...); Is there a way that I need only one StringFormat...
Hi Everyone, I import Daily and Weekly data for US stock into MT4. What I see is for FX, Weekly data normally start on Sunday. For Stock weekly data start on Monday. I wonder if the above difference can cause any issue when I try to draw/analyze daily based on Weekly indicator value. Thank you...
If you would get offer from licensed forex fund with documented history of a few years showing constant profits (all months ended on profit), would you believe it or it's definetely big SCAM?
What turned you a better trader and profitable?Turning points?
hi i want to change pair on current chart i.e currently open chart is EURUSD with h1 tf and Momentum.tpl Template . when i attach ea it change EURUSD To GBPUSD with same time frame h1 and same template Momentum.tpl
EURUSD: With pair weakening strongly following its sell off through the 1.1016/17 levels on Wednesday, further downside pressure is envisaged. While EUR holds below the mentioned broken support, we look for weakness the 1.0850 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0800 level. A break of here...
Demo trading may cause you to develop certain risk-loving behaviors that will surely ruin your live account in no time. It all comes down to trading psychology. Top Forex brokers will try to caution you against putting too much faith in trading results achieved with a demo account, mostly because...
Like the title states I'm trying to find this indicator in .mq4 format I know that I've seen it somewhere but now I can't seem to find it nor do i know what is embedded to make this indicator do what it does my email is alexbeaklymoney@gmail.com any help would be much appreciated than you !Wave.ex4
[Deleted]
I long a EURUSD at 1.0375 and set take profit at 1.10604. At last, the order is filled. But the price is 1.10597. As I know, take profit is limit order, the order only fill when "sell" price is equal to 1.10604. Why the outcome price is 1.10597? My broker's answer is not make sense, " Take...
I receive several push notifications a day about signal connected. Is it possible to stop this ? I use push notifications only for trade alerts.
[Deleted]
POSITIVE FOR USD NEGATIVE FOR USD I DO NOT KNOW/OTHER(COMMENT BELOW)
Hi, I am working on a basket trading EA. So far I have written most of the code and I came to the basket BUY and SELL Buttons function. What I have so far is several arrays to build the buttons and feed the several formulas with the needed values. I now have the following: string sym[]={"EURUSD",...
GBPUSD: GBP continues to face downside pressure taking back its Monday gains to close lower on Tuesday . With more weakness underway, it could see further decline towards its key support located at 1.5199 level. On the downside, immediate support lies at the 1.5250 level with a break of here turning
Dear I wrote a simple Library code. I can't import function. it show "cannot find 'order' in 'test.ex4' Import code: #property copyright "capiltaFX.com"#property link      "http://www.capiltaFX.com"//#property strict#import    "test.ex4"   int order(string Sym, int type,double Lots,double price...
Hi all. Please help me find an error in this script. this script use for open new chart with specific symbol, time frame ,and template problem is this code open chart with specific time frame but not load specific template please guide me how to load template #import "user32.dll" int...
  GBPUSD pair short  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The secondary trend of GBPUSD is sideways on charts. In its 4 hourly chart, the pair is sustaining above its rising trend line and is likely to give break out at downside. It is not sustaining at higher levels and consolidating with strong negative bias to show downside movement in the market. Its...
AUDUSD: The pair weakened on Tuesday and was seen weakening further during early trading on Wednesday. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.7100 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7050 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7000 level with a cut through here...
[Deleted]
Lets assume i already know c++ language, how long it take to learn to code anything in mql5? 
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces the opening of a new representative office — MetaQuotes Japan in Tokyo. This is the twelfth representative office of the company in the world. Now, MetaQuotes Software is represented by four offices in the Asia-Pacific region located in Australia, Singapore,...
Hi. I'm a newbie and wish to interact with the experienced traders. Is anyone on whatsapp FX groups? Please add me +254722436654 Please share the best FREE scalping indicators (accurate and reliable). Thanks in advance.
Do you remember how did you find forex? Which was the first pair you traded, or index or commoditie, or stocks? Was it a profitable trade? What were your first expectations of trading, have they change or they remain the same?
First let me say I am very new at programming but i was hoping to pick someone's brains. I have added an indicator to an BO EA i had built for me. The EA is an ex4 indicator and I used the icustom code. I think the buffer value is correct. Any other suggestions on what this amateur can do to...
Hi Guys.... I suddenly cannot multiply.... '*' - illegal operation use I initially thought this was just a temperamental phase that my computer was going thru... BUT... it's now becoming serious.... Can anyone help me out here.... I am speechless.... It's driving me nuts.... ,"\nBB...
USDJPY: The pair halted its strength and turned lower after failing to hold above its range top at the 121.23/32 zone on Monday . This development has triggered a sell-off leaving risk of more weakness on the cards. On the upside, risk should build up towards the 121.00 level. Above here will aim at
  Stop Loss Error.  (5)
Hi Mladen and Mrtools , So my learning EA (a simple MA crossover EA) is able to set SL and TP to buy orders but ...its getting errors on sell orders... what could be the problem? See attached picture and code... Kindly advise. Thank you in advance. thank you Mwamba extern int TP = 1000; extern int...
  What if the cable gets cut?  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I'm interested in the consequences. It's just that, if there is such a possibility, should we start worrying already? ) http://www.rbc.ru/politics/26/10/2015/562d530d9a79475edfb9ed94
EUR/USD is currently in a bear trap Hidden letter "M" pattern spotted on the EUR/USD 4 hour time frame on 10/25/2015. Most traders are currently falling into a classic bear trap.