General - page 1124

Hi there, I need to know, when I switch from M5 to M15 on the chart, does it take the last 14 minutes, and place the candlestick in the 15th minute and then work the rest of the chart back accordingly, or where does it get a beginning or end for the timelines? TIA
Hi, Any body know how to use the indicator of RSI Trend Catcher by John Smith (2008)? Thank you.
Ok, sharing my thoughts here today, with full expectations and high hopes. I have been studying forex for a while now, and I have been focusing particularly on two very promising strategies; Index of strength strategy Bill Williams strategy I have spent a considerable amount of time on...
  Decision-making error  (161   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Who makes market entry decisions and how? My forecasts are almost error-free, but I cannot follow them myself for some reason, can someone explain? There are screenshots here
Alluramin widzac, ze dostarczane przez producenta "jest feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn, które sprawiaja, ze kobiety postepowac oburzajace dla pozycji." Alluramin -które feromony dotyczace doroslych mezczyzn alluramin allegro, alluramin cena, alluramin poderwac, alluramin producent, alluramin...
[Deleted]
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...
The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms now support China UnionPay system. Clients of this system can make purchases in the Market, pay for virtual hosting, order exclusive trading robots and subscribe to trading signals. Being one of the largest payment networks by value of transactions...
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform expanding its functionality further. The new version contains a number of enhancements making trading in your favorite browser even more convenient. Launch the web platform and try all the innovations in action: Added the ability to set chart...
  EUR/GBP  (5)
The primary trend of EUR/GBP is bearish on charts. In its 4 hourly chart, the pair is sustaining below the trend line and is consolidating at lower levels. Its 50 day SMA has crossed below 200 day SMA indicating the bearish trend in the pair. It is having an important resistance at the level of 0...
GBPJPY: The cross may have closed the week flat but still faces upside threats while its key support at the 183.86 level remains unbroken. Its also continues to trade above its rising trendline (red). On the downside, support comes in at the 185.00 level where a violation will aim at the 184.00...
Nothing new under the sun, it's a colored version of the MACD that i wrote because some i found online are not exactly the MACD or don't work on my MT4 version. Here it is: easymacd.mq4
EURUSD: The pair may have closed flat the past week, a sign of price exhaustion but it still holds on to broader downside bias. Support is located at the 1.0950 level But if violated, expect more weakness to occur towards the 1.0896 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0850 level where a...
Hi Guys Could someone explain to me the highlighted error in my attachment. Thank you
Hi fellow coders, I am trying to figure out how to stop my EA from trading if there was a trade in lets say last 5 bars. It should be relatively simple but I cant get it done. I came up with this code, where LastTradeBar is extern int and I set it to ie. 5. bool LastTrade=False; for (int i1 = 0; i1...
  SYMBOL() AND NULL  (17   1 2)
HI just a simple question in mql4 language ------------------------------------------------------------------ what is the difference between using NULL or SYMBOL() in the EAs: if iRSI(NULL,............... if iRSI(SYMBOL(),................. 
EURGBP: The cross closed lower the past week leaving risk of more weakness in the new week. As long as it trades and holds below the 0.7170/96 zone, further weakness cannot be ruled out. Support comes in at 0.7080 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.7050 level where a violation will turn...
Daily price was on the reversal from the primary bullish to the primary bearish market condition with the breaking key support levels: price broke Ichimoku cloud together with two 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines and it was stopped to be below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart within the...
Hello, I am a newbee in metatrader and mql4 language, I found this library which is exactly what I need (Multicurrency OnTick (string symbol) event handler - expert for MetaTrader 5): https://www.mql5.com/en/code/280 But It needs MetaTrader 5, my broker version is (TradeMasterFX Meta, Version: 4.00...
hello i would like to know how can i have a sound when a stoploss is triggererd cause i'm not watching all the time my pc screen but i'm in the same room with speaker on. thank you edit: Alain if you around maybe ? merci
USDCHF: USDCHF closed higher returning above the 0.9843 level the past week. This development has opened the door for more strength in the new week. This if seen will target its overhead resistance located at the 0.9902/56 region. A cut through that zone will clear the way for more bull pressure to...
Does any one upload MT4 statement use FTP with MT4 publisher in Godaddy succeeds? when I use this features it is always show STOR command failed. thank you!
hello i have 5 trades currently open for example Buy @ 1.1010 Buy @ 1.1040 Buy @ 1.1030 Sell@ 1.1070 Sell@ 1.1050 i want to get max BuyPrice currently open trades like currently open max Buy price is 1.1040 and opposite get min sell price like currently open sell min price is 1.1050 how...
any one else experiencing this? I only get this on MT4 platform and regardless of which broker feed i use happens on any timeframe m1 thru to D1 Surely the next bar open should equal the previous bar close see below for most obvious bar errors : WHY is this happening. Messy chart!
I use MT4 on Oanda. 1. How do I add additional symbols to the symbol list? Oanda makes a market for many more than I can access. 2. Also how do I add the trade history to the chart(the dashed line beginning at entry and triangle at exit)? Thank you for help. David
Does someone help me with an ea with automatic stoploss pending orders. Thanks in advance.
Hi, need some help creating ea from custom indicator. I would like to have an ea which opens trades when the custom indicator arrows appear giving Buy or Sell signals. Any help would be immensely appreciated. P.S. the indicator i am rifering to is the following Thank you very very much!
[Deleted]
EURJPY: The cross was seen returning to upside towards its broken support turned resistance level at the 133.14/43 zone during early Friday trading today. This is coming on the back of its price rejection on Thursday triggered from the 131.58 level. With that reversal putting EURJPY above the 132...
The secondary trend of EUR/AUD is bullish on charts. In its hourly chart, the pair is not sustaining above the trend line and consolidating with strong positive bias to show upside movement in the market. Its 50 and 200 DMA are also supporting the upcoming bullish trend in the pair. It is having an...