General - page 1048

hey brothers    i purchased software from mql5 it telling me (( Verification of the entered data and registration of the purchase in the Market are currently in process. If the payment is successful, the product download will start automatically.))  still now 30 min no any automatic download sent to...
Ok, I have been playing around with a class I had written for weeks now, trying to get to the bottom of a strange problem. For debugging purposes it seems logical to do the debugging of the workings of a class in a script, and whence the class is functional, import it into your expert. When doing...
The below code has been created pretty much from the help file. It is clear there are some issues, attach the indicator and change timeframe, the reason code reported is "REASON_REMOVE" where it should be...
Whenever I shut down my PC and start the PC again, only the charts are visible in my trading terminal. All other paarameters such as NAVIGATOR, PERIODICITY, TERMINAL, STATUS BAR, ETC disappear. I have to start input such parameters again manually. As a result of this i have uninstalled and
[Deleted]
how long till we get mt6 ?
hi; could someone please add a sound alert to this when it crosses 27. Thanks in advance.
Hi coders, first I thank you to checking out my post. I am not programmer or something I can do on MT4 platform. So I need some help to fix this problem. I have see a chart on a website https://tradingview.binary.com/v1.2.20/main.html The website contains verity of trading instruments grabbed from
The weak May employment report has diminished the significance of Wednesday’s FOMC meeting, with the Committee now very unlikely to adjust policy or signal a move in June or July. There will still be significant information to digest, with market participants likely to focus on the dot plot...
Pound traders beware There's rumours coming out that the delayed ICM poll shows a 5 point lead for the remains (see cable's pop). There has still been no official news still and the details will be released by The Guardian, who commissioned the poll. There...
[Deleted]
In July 2015, Menacorp became the first DGCX member to offer the MetaTrader 5 platform. In less than a year, the number of such brokers has increased to 10. The major players in the Middle East region, including Arab Global Commodities, AxiTrader ME, LT International and Krishi Gold, are among them....
It has got all my time, Destroying the time It has got all my time, Building the time It has got part of my time, Destroying the time It has got part of my time, Building the time I am not a trader ever!
Please let me know. Below is code error. " 'if' - semicolon expected " How can I correct this code error?
[Deleted]
I've been studying how pi number is used in probability, its amazing how usefull it is, someone has worked with pi applied to management risk?
GOLD:  The commodity strengthened further the past week leaving risk higher in the new week. However, we think price consolidation or pullback should occur. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,260.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,250.00 level. Further down, a cut through...
Below is code error. How do I correct this?
Hello, I have a problem installing meta trader 4 on linux computers. I am traing to install platform from trade.com, keystok.com, nuntius.com and when i click install it ask me for a proxy server connection. It worked until few days ago. I am attaching a screenshot, can you help me? thank...
Hi everybody, I have always installed MT5 on my Ubuntu through PlayOnLinux (with MT5 installation program) without problem. However, this time, the installation wizard keeps asking me for a proxy even if I don't have one. Does anyone have a solution to this problem ? Thank you :)
So says Bank of France governor and ECB governing council member Villeroy speaking to Welt am Sonntag 12 June 2016 primarily the BOE would have to respond to possible Brexit "but if necessary the ECB is ready to act"Brexit would have consequences for London as financial centreJoint intervention can...
Hi guys. How can I download an EA using MT4 on MacOS? It asks to open it directly in MT4. Is it possible to download it first and then install the EA manually, instead of opening it directly in MT4? I used PlayOnMac to install MT4 on Mac. I found the program path in Finder, but when trying to...
A British vote to leave the European Union would hit large German banks, given their heavy exposure to London, the head of German financial watchdog Bafin said in an interview with German newspaper Tagesspiegel. Bafin President Felix Hufeld told the newspaper in an article to be published on Monday...
EURUSD: With EURUSD closing lower reversing part of its previous week gains, more weakness is envisaged in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break of here will target the 1.1050 level....
The market has reached remarkable consensus on three themes: 1) the ineffectiveness of negative rates; 2) the insatiable demand for higher yielding USTs from Japan and Europe; 3) the inevitability of the bull flattening trend in Bunds and JGBs. While we have been early on these, we now find...
yes, all my performed jobs was profitable in real time yes, but not at all no, never (just wasting time and money)
No, Because I have not enough money No, Because I would never trust other products while I am a maker Yes, Because I believe that sharing is a part of success
With much of the currency focus surrounding the EU referendum falling on the British pound, it is easy to forget other crosses will feel some heat. The world’s largest currency pair - the EUR/USD - is no exception and there are in fact already suggestions that the pair's recent inability to crack...
The British pound is in danger of slipping below a major support level against the euro at the start of the new week as the Leave group take a commanding lead over Remain in the latest UOB International polling series. Pound to euro rate today = 1.2684Euro to pound sterling rate today = 0.7891Get...
For the second day in a row, the U.S. dollar moved higher against most of the major currencies. The University of Michigan consumer sentiment index was stronger than expected but still weaker than the previous month. Americans felt more confident about the current conditions but more concerned...
hi, I'm Grayson from Malaysia and I was in forex for about half year. I'm still not comfortable when entry market. anyone can share their trading experience to me? thanks
Hello all, As you have all heard probably a million times; I am not a coder. I put together this simple MA crossover strategy using an EA builder and having to tweak it to get it working by reading code samples in forums. My strategy was running in a M1 chart for June 8th with a very negative equity