General - page 1011

I have an EA, the backtest doesn't work in my computer with different broker platform but my friend in his home has no problem  why?  
Colleagues, I am interested in opinions on oil prices. Prices are at not bad levels for long term buying (my personal opinion), but I would like to collect traders' opinions, as a lot of information is thrown in for manipulation rather than for adequate substantiated analysis. Thanks in advance for
GBPUSD: With the pair taking back its Wednesday gains to weaken further on Thursday, further move lower is expected. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2600 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2550 level. Further down, support  lies at the 1.2500 level. Below here will set the stage...
Dear Community, I try using the Named Pipes to exchange data between two terminals. Unfortunately, I can not get it to work.. I've already read most of the entries in this forum regarding Named Pipes but found nothing suitable. I can not find the error or problem in my code. I use the script...
It’s prettydifficult to survive for long in the commodity market. The price fluctuationsare completely unpredictable; and it is also very difficult to identify anytrend which could be said to possess a statistical edge in the market whencompared to the numerous other trends. However, don’t lose hope...
My laptop has duo core, however the 2nd core is never used during backtesting in MT5. How to use both core to speed up the testing?  
So, I want to use MQL4 for its ability to hedge and I currently have the demo account.  How do I go from demo to real? also, what would be the price?  
For some reason the trades my Signal provider makes are being duplicated 2 or 3 times and the trades are not happening in sync with his. Any suggestions
Sterling fell by about 11% in trade-weighted terms right after the vote on EU membership. But the Pound has mostly traded in a narrow range since Theresa May took over as Prime Minister before breaking lower this week. The Bank of England delivered a sizeable monetary policy stimulus on August 4 and...
I need calculate iStochasticOnArray. But there isn't OnArray on iStochastic Indicator. How do I calculate iStochasticOnArray?
EURUSD: The pair continues to face consolidation risk after closing marginally lower on Tuesday . It follow through on recovery within its range is now underway. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break
The two primary themes in the foreign-exchange market Tuesday was sterling weakness and U.S. dollar strength. In many ways, these two trends came hand in hand as sterling’s losses were compounded by the rise in the dollar while the dollar’s attractiveness was driven by problems in Europe. Investors...
USDJPY: The pair saw a rally on Tuesday opening the door for more strength in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 102.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 101.50 level.  A cut through here will turn focus to the 101.00 level and possibly lower towards the 100.50 level....
Yahoo Inc last year secretly built a custom software program to search all of its customers' incoming emails for specific information provided by U.S. intelligence officials, according to people familiar with the matter. The company complied with a classified U.S. government directive, scanning...
Is it possible to call the MQL function from the DLL ? like calling AccountNumber() inside the DLL so I have a plan to call and check the AccountNumber() from the DLL file and not from the MQL (ex4 file) how to do that ? thank you
  virtual server  (10)
how can i set alert notification even the laptop is turned off i registered for virtual server but the alert does not work thank you
Multiterminal version 4.00 Build 971 Currently Multiterminal use to replicate operations in several accounts, but I am experiencing for some time (several months) when increased the number of accounts platform works poorly, crashes, makes excessive use of processor ago when I open operations does
It appears pre-Brexit levels for gold ($1270) and Silver ($17.50) are being eyed as heavy volume is monkey-hammering precious metals lower... Gold broke below the 100DMA at $1317 and is heading for $1270 (pre-Brexit) and $1262 200DMA...
  On-chart indicators  (34   1 2 3 4)
A thread that will be used to post indicator (or links to such indicators) that are usually not drawn on main chart and are made as on-chart versions
GOLD: The commodity looks to extend its weakness following its Monday losses. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,300.00 level where a break will turn attention to  the 1,290.00 level. Further down, a cut through  here will open the door for a move lower towards  the 1,280.00 level. Below...
Previously about a year ago, Metatrader IV Expert Advisor was stored in the older version under a folder called Expert as a subfolder of the Metatrader IV program we downloaded from the brokerage firm. That is how I found all the EA I previously purchased. But in this new version of Metatrader IV,...
The stability for the euro continued in September and the currency pair remains on track for recording the narrowest trading range for a calendar year (1.0711-1.1616 currently) since euro trading began in 1999. However, the equity price collapse for Deutsche Bank in September on fears of the health...
GBPUSD: The pair continues to threaten further downside pressure after declining on Monday . On the downside, support lies at the 1.2800 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2750 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2700 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE MQL5 WIZARD ON MT4 WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO CREATE A TRADING ROBOT WITHOUT PROGRAMMING?
Dear programmers, I would like to discuss with you a rather strange topic - programming in Russian . English-speaking people write programs in their native language, while there is no such practice among Russian-speaking programmers. But the native language is always clearer and more convenient. The
  meta quotes id.  (1)
where can i get meta quotes id.
Is it possible to change the size the lot
Signal account 115,000 my account 45,000 same leverage.  Signal .5  and mine .10  regardless of signal size
hi   before giving my EAs to somebody else, i want to be able to block the use of the EA remotely.   what is the best way to do so? it would be best if the user would not have to enter the url in the preferences to allow access to the remote.   i don't know anything in PHP but...
USDCHF: The pair now faces upside pressure having halted its weakness the past week. On the downside, support lies at the  0.9650 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9600 level and then the 0.9550 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9750 level...