General - page 1005

Almost every market participant out there has at least one horrific war story on a crash that profoundly affected their portfolio or world view. For example, one unnamed stock broker I know had himself and his clients in a soaring gold stock called Bre-X in 1997. There was way less connectivity at...
Hi please help me guys, thanks :)
It is very important for any strategy to identify the trend/float in a timely manner. One way or another, the effectiveness of the TS depends on it. It is clear that on different TFs at the same point in time there may be both in the sense that a particular EA writer puts it, but let's try to talk
  forex day trader  (27   1 2 3)
I want to be a day trader,bit confused as how many pips should I target as day trader. how many trades should are sufficient in a day. how many pips should I target in a trade. can anybody help me with these questions. what my idea is :(I pick up every trade where I see an opportunity...
  Pair corelation  (5)
Dear Someone help to share the experience of trading corelation.. Like tabel of curreny or list pairs have correlation. 
A few days ago I have succesfully subscribed a signal. Today, after my pc broke down and I restarted it, the signal was lost on my account on MT5. When I find the signal provider it looks as if I have never subsribed to it...? How can I get it back? Any suggestions are highly appreciated
Weekly price is breaking 1.3280 resistance level to above for the reversal of the price movement from the bearish to the ranging bullish market condition to be located inside Ichimoku cloud. Ascending triangle pattern was formed by the price to be crossed to above, Absolute Strength indicator and...
Daily price is on located to be below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart: the bearish breakdown will be continuing for the week in the secondary ranging way - price is breaking 1.0911 support level to below for 1.0814 bearish daily target. Chinkou Span line is located below the price...
Does MQL5 automatically make an adjustment when copying a signal using a cents account (if you, the signal copier, are not using a cents account)?
Everyone knows that Forex traders need the highest quality technology to trade. This is exactly why FBS gifts the latest iPhones to traders for their loyalty and allegiance. All you have to do is work in your normal routine - and monitor your progress in your personal area https://www.mql5.com/go...
Hello MT, could you please implement float charts. So free floating chart windows. This would be a tremendous improvement giving trades much more survey about what happen. Thank you
  Daily Technical Outlook FXTM  (11   1 2)
Daily Technical Outlook -October 27- EUR/USD The Euro bounced during yesterday after reaching a major support located at 1.0850 in the weekly chart. However, the current recovery can be short-lived as long as prices continue to trade below 1.1040peak, which represents the post-ECB high. Looking at...
[Deleted]
I am trying to save the last backtime time in a global variable from MT5, but for some reason the global variable is not created. Still when I create the variable before backtest (outside from EA), the value is not updated. What should I have missed? I used   void OnDeinit(const int reason){...
  HELP with programming  (16   1 2)
Hi all.  I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can help with some programming of an EA.  I am trying to adapt the Sidus EA  (thanks Yuriy Tokman).  I want to change the closing of a trade to be...  1) If the commodity channel is above or below a...
What we expect from the ECB to announce on 8 December? 1- The ‘stock effect’: QE extended by 9 months, from March 2017 to December 2017. We think our views are close to the market consensus on this dimension. Ultimately, we expect bond purchases to continue to the end of 2018. It is difficult to...
  Find File problems.  (12   1 2)
HI, I would need a Function to find a file in the Libraries folder. My challenge is the following: - The only code I found is related to the "Files" folder from MQL5. - I must know the correct path of the started MT5 instance. Example: if User has installed as Admin or uses /portable switch, he has...
  Islamic account  (10)
As I am an amateur Forex trader, I was searching for differences between Forex accounts in Forex brokerage. Some brokers has not Islamic account or swap free but some others has got these type of accounts. What are the benefits of a swap free account in compare with a no swap free account?
www.Jenkinsrm.com...
[Deleted]
Developers not finishing their work and he gave me false promise, even they have have got pay in full agreed amount which is around $650, I think its big money? Anyway to legally and block developer account. 
Hi, Can we append the prefix of a variable with an index: variable_name (index) in the aim of creating a loop over the index. variable_name_1 variable_name_2 . . . variable_name_N for(int s=1; s<=SYMBOLS_COUNT; s++)     {  ...
[Deleted]
I want to create a dashboard indicator in MQL5. could you please help me how can I make a table in MQL5? I want to make a table with 2 columns and 6 rows . Just tell me how can I start to make such indicator? If you give me  a sample code, I'll appreciate you.
Ok i put my payments on hold for this guy and the Ea i requested is wrong and 4 days late.
The US Dollar Index is up 5 weeks in a row and has just crossed above 99 for the first time since January 2016. As December rate-hike odds have surged since the Brexit vote, so the USD Index has tracked almost perfectly, rising almost 7% in that time (the fastest rise in 18 months) ... As
Hello good afternoon! There are several functions that return numeric enumerators, however the enumerator documentation there is a description of each enumerator and not the value, for example LONG OrderGetInteger(ENUM_ORDER_STATE) the list documentation: ORDER_STATE_STARTED Order...
Hello everyone,   can anyone show me the list of all signal providers for both metatrader 4 and 5 that apply STOP LOSS to their trading methods?   can anyone also teach me how to search for such traders? 
[Deleted]
While the desktop MetaTrader 5 grows in popularity, the web version of the platform gains momentum as well. More and more brokers offer their clients the ability to trade directly in their browsers. The latest MetaTrader 5 update allows you to quickly open a demo account at a brokerage company. This...
Over the past few weeks a number of currencies hit multi-month lows against the U.S. dollar. The euro, Swiss franc and Canadian dollar, for example, dropped to their lowest level since March versus the greenback while sterling hovers near its three-decade low. On Friday we posed the question of...
The new world would give credit to someone who achieved a feat all at once than one who does similar feat by conquering it in bits over time. As such there is greater satisfaction in the forex making $1,000 in one trade than making the same amount of money cumulatively over a number of trades....
This is my first EA. This contains two "ordersend" one after other. If I run Ea in debug mode step by step all is ok. If I run EA in debug mode via F5 EA seize up on the second "ordersend". If I run Ea in normal mode it seize up on second "ordersend". There is someone that can help me? Tanks for...