General - page 1013

GBPUSD: The pair continues to threaten further downside pressure after losing upside momentum on Thursday. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2900 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2850 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2800 level. Below here will set the stage for
From Credit Suisse: We maintain our EURUSD 1.15 three month target. The target was based on the following rationale: 1- We do not expect the Fed to hike this year (Credit Suisse has the first hike penciled in for May 2017) despite the market still pricing in a 50% probability of this. 2- We think...
build 940: Optimized for ultra-high-resolution (4K) displays  Also works at 5k resolution (5120×2880)?  Or the font and icons is blurred ?    
I need an indicator or EA to set all opened Charts Panel to minimum Lot Size automatically when I open MetaTrader 4. is it possible?
Dears I am seeing only expiry time in Pre Order. Do you have way by Starting time? My goal what is  want to start the order after end of day by buy rate or sell rate and TP and SL. Need to run script? Could you help me please? Thanks Thura Yemin
Can any one please share the source file   ""   tudor girl hydrodynamic vorticity indicator   "" please 
Crude prices are holding onto gains from late Wednesday, setting a risk-on tone across markets, as OPEC ministers have signalled a likely production cut at their next official meeting on 30 November...USDCAD failed to sustain a break of its 200-day moving average on the topside for a second day in a...
With Deutsche Bank mercifully missing from overnight headlines for the first day in almost two weeks, it is time to bring attention to Germany's second largest bank which, as we first reported earlier in the week citing a Handelsblatt leak, confirmed it is also going through a historic rough patch....
[Deleted]
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 5 multi-asset web platform and expand its features. The latest update allows you to trade in your favorite browser with even more comfort. Launch the web terminal and try the latest innovations: Added the ability to re-size the web application blocks, including...
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: the price is on ranging within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1283 resistance located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish trend to be resumed, and1.1122 support level located below Ichimoku cloud in the...
  question ?!!!  (2)
could someone help me , my question is How to put moving average or ma crossover indicator on separate window in the chart ?!!! like macd or stoch ....etc thanks in advance
GOLD: The commodity looks to extend its weakness following its two-day corrective weakness.  On the downside, support comes in at the 1,310.00 level where a break will turn attention to  the 1,300.00 level. Further down, a cut through  here will open the door for a move lower towards  the 1,290.00...
  Copy DLL  (11   1 2)
A`m i correct in assuming that a DLL File get`s copied to the "Scripts Folder" if not then what folder do i copy it into?
[Deleted]
Hello. Can you tell me what the problem is. Why does the NormalizeDouble(0.055,2) function round the number "0.055" to "0.06"? It's not a fraction rounding function
The Australian economy remains an outperformer in the G10 as it continues a successful transition away from a commodity-driven investment boom towards more consumption, exports and services-oriented growth. Indeed, Australia is experiencing the dividends from its previous half-decade of mining...
Dear mladen and Mr tools please look the code is from Amibroker is it possible to write the same logic in Mt4 because the code is of very few lines but looks so powerfull ..   _SECTION_BEGIN("0409"); sma10_hotfx = MA( Close, 10 );  Vol_hotfx = StDev( sma10_hotfx, 10 );   SetForeign("^nsei" );  // at...
In January, Fed Vice Chair Stanley Fischer predicted that four rate hikes were "in the ballpark" for 2016. Of course here we are at the end of September, with only two Fed meetings remaining for the year, and the Fed has yet to hike rates even once. In its statement for its September meeting, the...
Hola a todos, mi problema es que tengo algunos indicadores free y otros comprados, y ayer me funcionaban correctamente, pero hoy enciendo, se acatualiza windows 10 y ya no puedo insertarlos en los gráficos, miro en el apartado de EXPERTOS de la MT4, y me dice lo siguiente:  2016.09.28 17:48:21...
If OPEC fails to deliver anything, or if Mr Trump’s advance in the polls isn’t halted by the debate scoring, we could go even further even as the euro meanders trendlessly. And the more the dollar does find broader support, the more that limits the long-term downside to EUR/USD and the greater the...
This EA Create by Moving Average Cross Chart - when Moving Average Cross Up - > Buy Order - when Moving Average Cross Down -> Sell Order 
Euro buyers are daring to venture back out to play on DB rescue talk 28 Sept The woes of Deutsche Bank have helped to undermine the euro in the past few sessions but rumours of proposed government support are helping to find dip-demand this morning. The DAX...
  Help Signup  (3)
I'm new to mt4 and am trying to subscribe to signals. But I cant can someone help?
  mtatrader5  (1)
Hello, I'm trying to add in currency pairs and indicators for my metatrader 5 demo account but I am not generating this information.  Your help would greatly be appreciated. Brad  
First, the flow picture is a greater drag on the Aussie than the kiwi. Net bond inflows to Australia have turned negative sooner and at wider yield spreads to USTs than we predicted in the May Blueprint. So far this year net outflows have run at 3% of GDP, and foreign ownership of sovereign bonds...
The usual representation of quotes is the quotes rolled up on certain timeframes (timeframes) with the main indicators OHLC (Open, High, Low, Close). And it is no secret that at each timeframe the chart representation will be different or even strikingly different. So, is it worth analyzing the
The FX market will now revert to watching bond and equity markets. 10year Treasury yields edged back up to 1.61%, which keeps them nicely in the middle of the month’s range, and our rates strategists tell me they need 1.57% to hold to avoid a bullish (in price terms) chart pattern As long as the...
the indicator which i need like this - give me values of rsi indicator in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need ) -give me values of stochastic indicator also in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need ) -give me values of cci indicator in all time frame ( i could
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will showcase its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2016. The event is to be held on November 2-3 at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow bringing together more than 50 companies and 3000 visitors. Our Expo workshop will surely spark interest among many...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will showcase its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2016. The event is to be held on November 2-3 at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow bringing together more than 50 companies and 3000 visitors. Our Expo workshop will surely spark interest...