Recommendations for the Best Programming Language for Server-Side Authentication and License Management Middleware

Hello everyone,

I've developed an Expert Advisor (EA) for trading, which I plan to offer based on a monthly subscription model. To facilitate this, I'm considering creating a user portal or middleware. This system would allow subscribers to manage their subscriptions conveniently, possibly using a platform like Firebase for user authentication and management.

Here's a breakdown of how I envision the licensing system:

• Each subscription comes with either 5 or 6 licenses, tied to a specific “Predefined API key.”
  • When a subscriber uses the EA by attaching it to a trading chart, the system should automatically count and track the license usage. For instance, activating the EA on a chart would increase the license usage from 0 to 1 out of the 5 available licenses.
  • These licenses are associated with unique account numbers. This means that if a user reaches the limit (e.g., using all 5 licenses), they must deactivate or delete an account number from the system to free up a slot for a new activation.

Given this setup, I'm trying to determine the best programming language to build such a portal/middleware. The key requirements are ease of implementation, robust user management, and efficient tracking of license usage.

Could anyone recommend a language that would be particularly well-suited for creating this type of system? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You may find some kind of solution here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS2E7nkzi90

Yashar Seyyedin #:

You may find some kind of solution here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS2E7nkzi90

Thank you Yashar,

I've seen the video of Rene, but this is not what i'm looking for. 
The solution Rene provides is to simple, And requires a lot of manual work for managing the licenses. 

Im looking to build a solution that is more automated.  

S J #:

Thank you Yashar,

Im looking to build a solution that is more automated.  

I thought you are more concerned about the language. Anyway you can create a more sophisticated interface to handle those files using php...

Yashar Seyyedin #:

I thought you are more concerned about the language. Anyway you can create a more sophisticated interface to handle those files using php...

You're absolutely right, and I apologize for any confusion. I'm seeking recommendations not only on the programming language but also on frameworks, APIs, and other essential tools needed to build this platform.

PHP would be a great starting point. Advise on other necessary components and technologies that would be crucial for developing such a platform, insights into frameworks, databases, and any other relevant tools that might be beneficial, would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: