Insecure about a freelance rule

Hello fellow developers,
the Freelance rules state:

"Fulfilling Orders outside of the Freelance service 

2.Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance. 
4.The Administration has the right to ban violators from participating in the Freelance service without any explanation after an internal investigation.

II. Execution of Orders#
An Order passes through the following execution steps:
Work Agreement
Requirements Negotiation
Demonstration
Work Acceptance
Payment
[...]" 

So Customers and Applicants are not supposed to exchange account information or else they lose every right to work on MQL5.com. 

I will let this sink in for a minute: what if I know somebody from a conversation on the forum and I would like to conduct business with the party and do some programming for them. But I would like to use the security of MetaQuotes' escrow and documentation service, paying 10% of the earnings. A fair share. So they create a personal job for me. 

Would it be possible if a Moderator got wind of the job that I would permanently lose the right to work via Freelance? It sounds very disproportionate and unlikely at the same time. I am kind of perplexed. Is there a solution to this? 
I get that MQ insists in their share of the transaction, which in this case would be satisfied. I get that a contract on freelance is a contract of three parties. I get that it is illegal to get in contact through Freelance and do jobs outside of Freelance. But why this hard punishment for only exchanging account details? 

Is it really reinforced strictly in every case? And how does the example of personal job after contact on the forum not fall under that exact rule?

The reason why I am asking this is that I applied to a job which has three different requirements.
I can not deliver all three, only two, so the Customer did not chose me for the job. But we had a nice and interesting conversation and now he would like to know my account details so that we can possibly work together on the other two topics in a different job. How do I proceed?

Thanks for looking into it.

Tobias Johannes Zimmer:
But we had a nice and interesting conversation and now he would like to know my account details so that we can possibly work together on the other two topics in a different job. How do I proceed?
>>> But we had a nice and interesting conversation and now he would like to know my account details so that we can possibly work together on the other two topics in a different job. How do I proceed?

Would you still require this:
>>>  But I would like to use the security of MetaQuotes' escrow and documentation service, paying 10% of the earnings. A fair share.
?

That should answer your question, I guess.

Soewono Effendi #:

Would you still require this:
>>>  But I would like to use the security of MetaQuotes' escrow and documentation service, paying 10% of the earnings. A fair share.
?

That should answer your question, I guess.

But that is what I will be doing anyways... I will use the escrow and documentation service and gladly give 10%. Why should I be banned?

What if I have a conversation on the forum or via PM, and the Customer created a personal job on Freelance? We would pay 10% to MQ but it would still literally be so illegal that we can be banned from Freelance permanently?

There is no problem with that.
You are not allowed to share contact information in public freelance order section. You can share it anywhere else. Private freelance orders already means you have shared contact information.
The only concern is you don't use public freelance section to do job outside and make sure you pay commission.
When you already know someone no rule applies. Just to keep things safe don't share contact information in chats that are meant to be anonymous.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
There is no problem with that.
You are not allowed to share contact information in public freelance order section. You can share it anywhere else. Private freelance orders already means you have shared contact information.
The only concern is you don't use public freelance section to do job outside and make sure you pay commission.
When you already know someone no rule applies. Just to keep things safe don't share contact information in chats that are meant to be anonymous.
Huh. Okay true. I haven't seen it like that, in that the Freelance rules only apply to Freelance. The phrasing makes more sense now.
Reason: