How access a data file in VPS and Cloud Network

I need clarification about whether I can use a data file (.dat) in my EA running in the Meta VPS.

I have a .DAT file (a binary file) with many numbers, and I use them to avoid recalculations in the TICK event. So, I need to access this file in the INIT event and select the numbers I'll need according to some criteria.

My questions:

1- Can I load this file in the VPS environment (and also in the Cloud Network to run simulations)?

2- If yes, what will be my file's correct "data path": TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH, TERMINAL_PATH, or TERMINAL_DATA_PATH?

3- How can I send (or inform) the system that this file is a component of my EA?

a) in Cloud Network, do I need to use "#property tester_file" and, if so, how can I inform the correct path as pointed out in #2?

b) in a Meta VPS, how can I set the same setting?

I appreciate any light on these questions.

It may help to first search before you post. Here is some information I found ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cannot read data file on VPS

Sergey Golubev, 2020.12.23 17:39

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so use the following:

---------------

How to transfer the files (for example, txt file) to VPS

VPS and txt

Rashid Umarov , 2019.02.13 15:52

First, read the online VPS help , there is also a video.

To transfer your own files to MetaTrader VPS, you need to specify the propert compiler in the code. It requires a certain level of ownership of the subject. 

VPS and txt

Slava , 2019.02.13 15:52

To transfer a file to a hosting server (as well as a tester agent), you need to use the directive

#property tester_file "<file_name>"

Also, given that there is an initial offer to use a VPS for free for an introductory period, you can run some tests and simulations and see how it all works.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It may help to first search before you post. Here is some information I found ...

:D  Thank you very much Fernando! I'll read them.

Reason: