How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see?

I am trading on VPS in EUR/USD with a fixed lot 0.01 and 60 c.u. on the "Always in the Market" principle on TF M1 without breaking forum rules and to avoid a ban or a "pre-ban". The maximum number of simultaneously opened orders is 200. The outcome of this experiment is also unknown to me. I implore my opponents not to worry beforehand, and I ask supporters to help me with advice.

Updated trade data as of 05-00 MSK 11 12 20:

Initial:

Balance- 6,000.00.

Equity 6000.00.

Now, two days later:

Balance-6,433.80

Equity- 6433,60

Maximum drawdown from initial equity:

-120.10, to 5887.90 or 0.2%-ta.

Maximum drawdown from the maximum attained equity:

-420 or7.23 %-ta.

Increase: 3.62 %-ta per day
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 4/5 является лучшим VPS-решением для Форекса. Оно не требует настройки, дает минимальные задержки до сервера и отличается низкими ценами. Всего за 15 USD в месяц вы получите виртуальную платформу, которая работает круглые сутки, экономит вашу прибыль и даже окупает себя. Создать удаленную копию приложения...

Good afternoon Yusuf!

It's been a while since you've been here. Where did you come from? ))

Did you darn the grail?

Just give us the password and we'll have a look.

How about just making an account signal here? No way?

At the very least, do a YouTube stream.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'm trading EUR/USD with a fixed lot 0.01 and 60 USD on "Always in Market" basis on TF M1 without breaking forum rules and in order to avoid a ban or pre-ban. The outcome of this experiment is also unknown to me. I am asking my opponents not to get worried beforehand, and I am asking my supporters to help me with advice.

I don't think you can compete with this one. 200 orders, that's how high the maths can go.

Alexander Ivanov:

Good afternoon Yusuf!

It's been a while since you've been here. Where did you come from? ))

Did you darn the grail?

Just give us the password and we'll have a look.

How about just making an account signal here? No way?

At least do a live stream on youtube.

Thanks for the kind words! I had a heart attack, stroke, now have recovered, I will show how I broke my back to Forex or it will break my back online.

Sergey Lazarenko:

I don't think you can compete with this one. 200 orders, that's how high the maths can go.

I had to raise it to 300. My deposit has gone up $3 in 3 hours to 63. I will return from work and continue the discussion, while the robot will work non-stop. Mathematics will prove who is the master of the earth!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What's the maths? Will you reveal the secret later? I hope it's not a man called Martin )

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

What's the maths? Will you reveal the secret later? I hope it's not a man called Martin )

Maths in the bowels of the forum, no Martin

P+n+b__1
P_past
H_ present
B,_ future

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

There are Yusuf's branches, the maths is there. Look in his posts.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There are Yusuf's branches, there's maths there. Look in his posts.

Found it.the closing price of the past bar averaged over the whole period or over a certain one?

Идея мучает давно.
Идея мучает давно.
  • www.mql5.com
Идея мучает давно. Как создать на 0 баре самое актуальное решение. Т.е...

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

Found it.the closing price of the previous bar averaged over the whole period or over a certain one?

Give me a link to the formulas for calculating H and P, how to calculate these functions?

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

Found it.close price, averaged over the whole period or over a certain period?

I'm not sure, it's not this thread, here, I've found old variants

Files:
02_04_19_q.zip  28 kb
Reason: