I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 42

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Is the withdrawal to Mastercard working?

No, I don't think it's worth counting on, it's easier to issue a visa

If you are registered and live in Crimea, how do you withdraw funds? In this regard, I have a problem with withdrawal via the methods offered by mql5. I wrote to ePayments support and they replied that they do not work with Crimea. PayPal, same thing! I wanted to try Cardpay, but the RNKB bank is mostly present in Crimea. Asked them in writing if they would credit dollars to a Visa or Master card opened with them. They replied that they would not, because all banks in Crimea were under sanctions and blah blah blah... There are no big banks (Sberbank, VTB) in Crimea at all!

Before the changes to mql5, I withdrew to Z purse (webmani). Are there any working options?

Aleksandr Tarasenko:

If you are registered and live in Crimea, how do you withdraw funds? In this regard, I have a problem with withdrawal via the methods offered by mql5. I wrote to ePayments support and they replied that they do not work with Crimea. PayPal, same thing! I wanted to try Cardpay, but the RNKB bank is mostly present in Crimea. Asked them in writing if they would credit dollars to a Visa or Master card opened with them. They replied that they would not, because all banks in Crimea were under sanctions and blah blah blah... There are no big banks (Sberbank, Vtb) in Crimea at all!

Before the changes to mql5 I was withdrawing to Z purse (webmani). Are there any working options?

Ask someone in Russia to give a card to you...negotiate...

Aleksandr Tarasenko:

If you are registered and live in Crimea, how do you withdraw funds? In this regard, I have a problem with withdrawal via the methods offered by mql5. I wrote to ePayments support and they replied that they do not work with Crimea. PayPal, same thing! I wanted to try Cardpay, but the RNKB bank is mostly present in Crimea. Asked them in writing if they would credit dollars to a Visa or Master card opened with them. They replied that they would not, because all banks in Crimea were under sanctions and blah blah blah... There are no big banks (Sberbank, Vtb) in Crimea at all!

Before changes on mql5 I withdrew to Z purse (webmani). Are there any working options?

Cardpay will convert to card currency at the exchange rate, so it is not necessary to have a dollar one to withdraw. Try it!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Cardpay will convert to the card's currency at the rate of ...

Cardpay withdraws in dollars -- and the bank converts to the card's currency

Aleksandr Tarasenko:

If you are registered and live in Crimea, how do you withdraw funds? In this regard, I have a problem with withdrawal via the methods offered by mql5. I wrote to ePayments support and they replied that they do not work with Crimea. PayPal, same thing! I wanted to try Cardpay, but the RNKB bank is mostly present in Crimea. Asked them in writing if they would credit dollars to a Visa or Master card opened with them. They replied that they would not, because all banks in Crimea were under sanctions and blah blah blah... There are no big banks (Sberbank, WTB) in Crimea at all!

Before changes to mql5 I withdrew to Z purse (webmani). Are there any working options?

You can go to any city in Russia and get a Sberbank card.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Cardpay will convert to the card's currency at the exchange rate, so you don't have to have a dollar amount to withdraw. Try it!

So how do I register with Cardpay? They don't work with Crimea.

Aleksandr Tarasenko:
So how do I register with Cardpay? They don't work with Crimea.

There is no need to register with CardPay.

Aleksandr Tarasenko:
So how do I register with Cardpay? They do not work with Crimea.

You do not need to do anything, just choose Cardpay in your personal cabinet on this resource, enter your card number in the field (only visa, mastercard does not seem to work yet)

Click the button and wait for the money on the card

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You do not need to do anything, just choose Cardpay in your personal office on this resource, enter your card number in the field (only visa, mastercard does not seem to work yet)

Press the button and wait for the money on your card

Can you tell me with what comment and from whom (from a legal person?) come to the ruble card?

I suspect that our RNKB bank in Crimea may block the payment from abroad and demand a wet-stamped agreement with the legal entity from which the funds came. Since I don't have one, the bank will send the money back.

Reason: