Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000?

Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000 per deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy.

Vitaly Stepanov:
Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000 per deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy.
I've had more than that in forex. 100k no problem in normal companies, deposit/withdrawal/profit all goes smoothly.

Vitaly Stepanov:
Are you ready, are you ready, to entrust dealing centres, at least $10000 on deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy.

So you already have a profitable strategy and $100K ???

And there is only question with reliable dealing centre ???

Eh... I envy... How luxurious people live...

A normal brokerage company won't screw you. It is profitable for them if they trade large lots. At least they get 1:1 amount out of thin air, or even more from trading lots. And there is also a swap in the pile. So it turns out that no one benefits from cutting the hen laying golden eggs. Only for the kitchens.

The main thing is not to run into a kitchen. There are some shops that call you up and ask you to make a deposit. They usually don't get off the phone until you tell them what date you make a deposit.)

Konstantin Nikitin:
A normal brokerage company would not go astray. This is profitable for them if the trade consists of big lots. At least they get the amount of 1:1 from the air, or even more from the lotto trade. And there is also a swap in the pile. So it turns out that no one benefits from cutting the hen laying golden eggs. Only for the kitchens.

About the "normal brokerage company". I have a brokerage company with advertisements on TV and everything is fine on demo and cent accounts, but when I traded more or less decent amounts, all sorts of mishaps occurred. And the wording in the contract is very vague, without specific figures. For example, when a pending order triggers, this same order must stand in the queue for some time. Sometimes an order was triggered tens of points away from the declared price. It is very strange.

Hi!

Of course I do. Only trusted ones.

And no one is immune to a global economic collapse.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

Of course I do. Only trusted ones.

And no one is immune to a global economic collapse.

There was such a moment in the history of a London subsidiary of a very well-known brokerage house. When the Swiss franc suddenly let go and the price changed sharply by a very large number of points, the company fulfilled all its obligations to the clients and then declared bankruptcy.

Igor Makanu:

looked at your products in the Market, out of habit I start studying everything with user comments (everywhere on youtube, articles on hubs...), my mood is very good, and the business in the Market is yours, so no comments about 100k

Thank you! You made my day! )))

I didn't understand the point of your comment at all. Yes the market sells a couple of products and what? what is the conclusion?

One of the main criteria is whether there is regulation and preferably by the competent authorities .

Maxim Romanov:

I don't understand the point of your comment at all. Yes the market sells a couple of products so what? what is the conclusion?

he is implying that you are a blabbermouth...

Reason: