Futures volume indicator for MT4 - page 3

FAQ :

Can you at least answer my questions: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145882 how is the CD better?

I'll feel it thoroughly and then I'll answer.

FAQ :

What if there is a quality mark on the DLL, or even a copyright from the metaquotes? By the way, I cannot understand why open source is bad for a project ?

If it does -- then it's not a question. And the bad thing is that, theoretically, I could do something tricky with it )

TheXpert :

I'll feel it thoroughly and answer you.

If it does, it's no problem. And the bad thing is that theoretically I can do something tricky with it.)

If it's personal - well, give it a try :)

Feel it tomorrow with this (in the attachment) - tick indicators.

Files:
indicators.zip  10 kb

FAQ :

There's not even anything to compare.

1) Does KD have a tick flow on futures ?

2) KD has a clear directional decomposition (Short\Long) ?

3) does KD have a Time&Sales sliver ?

4) are you sure that KD is exactly CME futures and volumes match ?

1) Why do you need a tick volume ? For special scalpers who trade the spread ?

2) The point with the longs/shorts decomposition? For the same BSA, just the value of the volume is enough. Or again, trading the spread? And even more so via metatrader... Sounds kind of wild.

4) QD volumes match contract to contract with the futures volumes that ThinkOrSwim and NinjaTrader give. Either everyone is lying or everything is true.

Thanks for the work, we will try it of course.

FAQ :
Will there be an open interest?

Rorschach:
Will there be an open interest?

There will be, but already with the glass, and this is the second phase of the project, there will also be a third and a fourth.

lactone:

1) What is the tick volume for? For special scalpers who trade the spread?

2) The point with the breakdown into longs/shorts? For the same BSA, just the value of the volume is enough. Or again, trading the spread? And even more so via metatrader... Sounds kind of wild.

4) KD volumes match contract to contract with futures volumes that ThinkOrSwim and NinjaTrader give. Either everyone is lying or everything is true.

Thanks for the work, we will try it, of course.

If I wanted to, I would have a lot of different instruments and the possibility to create different Expert Advisors. Does that sound crazy? That is why MT is good.

atztek:

I am looking at VSA, for now on demo, I need price and exchange volume on history, at least for some years.
I know there are quite a lot of VSA traders who use other platforms like ThinkOrSwim for real volumes and trade on MT4, but would be grateful to MQ if real volumes appeared in MT4, free as in TOS.
By the way, why don't you post a strategy description for your indicator? - I don't know how the indicator works, but how to trade on it and how profitable it is is questionable.
PS It would probably be better to continue in your thread.

I have the data for a couple of years, the question is in their conversion (time/effort). all this will happen, but gradually. The data is in any case paid, if you take it from an official source, so connecting a free feed will not.

I am in the process of describing and popularising trading strategies. And because I don't like to throw words to the wind and tell you how good they are, soon I will release fresh indicators (not so difficult to understand), as well as a primitive Expert Advisor to test one of the trading strategies with a full description of it.

FAQ:

I have the data for a couple of years, the question is their conversion (time/effort). all this will happen, but gradually. The data is in any case paid, if you take it from an official source, so the connection will not be free feed.

I am in the process of describing and popularising trading strategies. And since I don't like to throw words to the wind and tell you how good they are, I will soon release fresh indicators (not as difficult to understand), as well as a primitive Expert Advisor to test one of the trading strategies with a full description of it.

There are brokerage companies that provide the ability to trade CFDs. Can they take volumes on CME futures in real time?
I've seen that the first one with MT4 platform (may be others have even better correlation?!) has different volumes from TOS, but rather at the level of noise, for my purposes it is not principal yet. Below are two screenshots for comparison.

When will the description of strategies appear?

Trading by volume without accurate direction is evil. How much the volumes differ from the real ones you can simply check by comparing them with mine - they are accurately obtained by me through a direct channel from the cme. I will periodically post strategies from 2 weeks to a month. This is why I want to give traders accurate information, while programmers need a convenient tool in the form of ready libraries and program blocks, so that they can create their own indicators and Expert Advisors without getting bogged down in details. However, I also publish all of the details.

FAQ:
Trading by volume without accurate direction is evil. How much the volumes differ from the real ones, you can simply check them by comparing them with mine - they are accurately obtained by me through a direct channel from the cme. I will periodically post strategies from 2 weeks to a month. This is why I want to give traders accurate information, while programmers need a convenient tool in the form of ready libraries and program blocks, so that they can create their own indicators and Expert Advisors without getting bogged down in details. However, I also publish all of the details.

Indeed, the direction is one of the purposes of your indicator, in VSA the volumes are used differently.
It will be interesting to read your strategy.

For some reason all the bars in the basement are silver, and the volume on them up and down are identical.

And there is no table...

Reason: