PAMM account

Good afternoon! I would like to share with you the results of my trading on PAMM account.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/210579/

I am trading since last December. The final yield for half a year about 60%

I work strictly according to TS. MM is respected. Entry, exit is defined by me, all other regulation and control is programmed by expert.

It took me more than one year to find TS. The idea came unexpectedly, it is quite simple, and the working principle is familiar to everyone.

Look for it and don't stop or join in.

The depot's load was big, now it's smaller. It's not clear.

50% to the manager, with this kind of profitability and depo load is a lot.

Not ready ))))

Deposit loading was overstated in the beginning due to lack of funds. The start was at $300. Now there are more funds and the loading is close to estimated, i.e. there will be even less in the future.

"Tasty" offers will be added soon.

skw7alpari:

Deposit loading was overstated in the beginning due to lack of funds. The start was at $300. Now there are more funds and the load is close to the estimated, i.e. it will be even less in the future.

This is not quite true. There were periods of low utilisation in the beginning too. Now too there are periods of high loading. Most likely averaging/martin simply with loss taking at some point.

Trading is done on a variety of instruments. The number of trades at a given moment may vary. The average drawdown decreases from month to month. Average utilisation is now 5%, maximum 10% . The estimated profitability for the year is 120%. I consider it a good indicator.

skw7alpari:

Trading is done on a variety of instruments. The number of trades at a given moment may vary. The average drawdown decreases from month to month. Average utilisation is now 5%, maximum 10% . The estimated profitability for the year is 120%. I consider it a good indicator.

If you want the topic to be interesting, tell us about your TS, about yourself, how you got to this point, etc.

How I got to this point, thinking, reasoning, reading, sitting with you on this site for more than a year. And then an idea came along. It didn't work properly, but it gave me an idea and a working system was born from it. Martingale is not used in any way. To say that averaging is used is not quite right either.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you the principle. I will undermine not only myself, but also many others who use it.

I do not exclude that the regular investor with time is able to gain my trust and get the cherished principle, it all depends on the size of investments.

Don't trade with this kitchen, how many times have I seen predictions, requotes. Last time they swallowed quotes where the take was, after which I left them,

skw7alpari: There are more funds now and the load is close to estimated, i.e. there will be even less in the future.

"Tasty" offers will be added soon.

Well, when it is, that's when the topic will be...))

• Added offers

Balance, USD
    Remuneration to manager, %
    "Bring a friend"
    Remuneration according to the "Bring a friend" offer
    Protected period
    always
    always
    always
    always
    always
    always
    always

excelf:
Don't trade with this kitchen, how many times have I seen predictions, requotes. The last time they swallowed quotes where the take was, after which I left them,
I have never been out of the market, I have never been out of the market. :)
Reason: