Exoteric, psychology for trading.

Anyone with experience is welcome here. Share if you don't mind.

The topic is a collective desire. It has become urgent.

I do not pretend to personal spiritual enrichment at the expense of others :-)).

perhaps we could call it Exotericism... as we won't be sharing secret knowledge :-) but... something simpler for ordinary people :-)

Yes. Correct. Corrected.

Zhunko:
What kind of experience? Otherworldly? Contactors welcome?

Spring is over, but the exacerbation is just - just beginning...

Dr. paukas, what do you think about this?

Thank you.

GDP - we're always happy to hear about your sexual encounters... people here love the details... :-)

Aleksander:
perhaps we could call it Exotericism... as we won't be sharing secret knowledge :-) but... something simpler for everyday people :-)

what's the secret there ? or is it about the secret knowledge?

Zhunko:
That'll do. And no one will be offended that their topic is allegedly being trashed.

Freud: What's so secret about it? Or are you talking about the secret knowledge of the tc calculation?
there are certain aspects - that you get in moments of conscious out-of-body experience... that I wouldn't share... nor would the Grail CU... but I can offer hints - but not for everyone - and not everything...

DmitriyN:
He'll do. And no one will be offended that his topic was allegedly muddied.
Dimitri - so what's the easy breathless way? - If not personally intimate of course :-)

Aleksander:
share... there are a lot of people... maybe it will help someone :-)

There is a virtual alarm clock. But, it has a few peculiarities:

- it's not ringing, it's saying the phrase "it's time to enter the phase";
- it says this phrase starting at a certain time, the time is set depending on what time I go to bed. Usually it is 1.5-2 hours before the end of sleep.
For example, if I go to bed at 01.00 and I sleep for 8 hours, the alarm clock is set for 07.00. The snooze period is 2 hours accordingly.

- The alarm clock says the phrase several times during the snooze period. The period for saying the phrase is set, usually 15-25 minutes. This means that the alarm clock will say the phrase 6-8 times in 2 hours;

- and the rest, according to Rainbow's methods;

The alarm clock is the most common program, run on a computer or smartphone. On one of my phones you cannot run the programme, but you can run an MP3 file, a product of the programme, lasting 8 hours. You leave your PC, laptop, smartphone or phone speakers next to your pillow, setting the volume to the desired level. It is possible to use headphones, but it is uncomfortable to sleep with them, moreover, they often fall out of your ears.

This technique has been and still is used many times. Efficiency (for me personally) is about 5 inputs per week with daily use, i.e. about 10-12%. The highest historical number of times I have managed to get into this state in one morning is 5.

Reason: