Regularity and irregular TFs

I did not know that such a miracle exists https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7673, it opens new horizons)

Do patterns, if they exist and depend on the TF, apply to non-standard ones? I understand a pattern as something created by the masses (not necessarily conscious) or individual players, whose actions affect the course of the price.

I.e., is the pattern present on non-standard TFs, provided that the pattern is a derivative of people's actions and its qualitative characteristics depend on the time frame?

Non-standard TFs, are they non-standard for whom?

what's the point of a strobe light?

what's the point of a strobe light?

boy, don't get in the way.

sever31:

boy, don't get in the way.

It's not for the best, then.

But you're not the only one who reads and thinks.

;)

I would like to clarify non-standard, in my understanding it is e.g. TF H2, H3, H5, H6, H7, H8, etc.

sever31:

patterns, if they exist and depend on the TF, do they apply to non-standard TFs?

Have you looked at renko bars, for example? Not much more irregular than that. However, they do not move in a more regular way, the mapping is just different.

And we can set an offset for their drawing in pips. But whatever value of a brick, timeframe or shift is set, it does not fundamentally change anything. At the current moment in time, the price moves as it likes. They do not know at all what is drawn in the terminal.

IgorM:

I would like to clarify: what is non-standard in MT4 is not necessarily non-standard in MT5, and I also saw it on some platform, by the way, on exchange platforms, you can build by xxx ticks and by xxx volumes - also not standard, like )))))))))

What is this topic about? How much did the price change in 2 hours, 3 hours...? ? If you want to analyze the "standard" TF for patterns, it would be more interesting to analyze it by GMT shifts, maybe the Americans have a lot of "inverted hammers" on all the "heads and shoulders" :)

:)

That's what the strobe lights are for.

Everyone hears what he breathes (c) B.Sh. Okudzhava

"Everyone writes what he hears,

Everyone hears how he breathes..."

Price cannot depend on the TF. But the TF can be viewed as a tool. At each point in time, one chooses the tool that will be most effective.

Most people are of course looking at standard TFs. That is why, for example, price bounces quickly away from the fibos.

DDFedor:
The price cannot depend on TF. But TF can be seen as a tool. At any given moment of time one chooses the tool that will be most effective.

I'm sorry, but can you give me the criteria for effectiveness?

It's like a mantra...

;)

the unconventional TFs, are they unconventional for whom? for me and/or Deutsche Bank?

i.e. the answer is: non-standard TFs, just for me and my MT4) are not standard. Right?

Reason: