[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011)

We're starting a new episode. The old one has been archived.

Evra 1.10.

(FinForce)

21april:

(FinForce)

no offense intended...
But maybe you should post something appropriate to the name of the thread... i.e.
FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences...
...and back up news with predictions?

margaret 30.09.2011 22:18

I often get asked the same questions about FAs in private, so I decided to answer one of them (the market's reaction to the news) on the general forum.

Sometimes market expectations not only fail to come true, but turn out to be completely wrong. Then the market usually reverses in the opposite direction to the previous one. Although the first opposite reaction can be followed by a correction or even a return of the market to the pre-trend level, when the market players reconsider the reasons of what is happening. Market makers, who had previously opened positions in response to market expectations, might hold on to the sharp reversal for a while, in order to have time to not only close their now losing positions, but also to "reverse".

If the fundamental news is contrary to the current trend, then the time of its influence on the market dynamics might be very limited - from an hour to several days, depending on the strength of divergence of data and expectations, confirming the trend. If, on the contrary, the fundamental news data confirms the trend, there is an acceleration of the trend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vizard

1.what is a trend ? (mark it on the chart)

2.show the above explanation in real time with full analyzing ... ( for 5-10 working days or other comfortable time )....but not post factum ( on the fly )...

Vizard:

1.what is a trend according to you? (show it on the chart)

2.show me the above explanations in real time with complete debriefing ... ( for 5-10 working days or other comfortable time )....but not post factum ( on the fly )...

If, you don't mind, maybe I'll utter a "rambling abracadabra" about the trend....))))? Bored, family out visiting....))))

A trend is a directional movement of price, from resistance to support and vice versa. If there is always a trend, a flat appears (subjectively), when BC does not deliver quotes to the terminal and the price stands on one quote, without moving in space.....))

On the chart, I marked a purposeful movement - an uptrend (Fibo line from 0 to 100) ..... My view is that there should be a trend change from uptrend to downtrend, and price will move to a new resistance level (red line)....))))) Here we go....))))

Sorry to barge in, but I was bored and wanted to chat....)))

Sweet:

Sorry to barge in, but I was bored and wanted to chat....)))

i have nothing to apologize for ... we all talk nonsense here )))) just some do it smart ... others do not ...)) but the goal is the same ... forex is dripping and gud ...

ps.although someone is looking for investors too...(I do not approve in such places=the right place only pam account)...

Vizard:

No need to apologize ... we all talk nonsense here )))) just some people look smart ... others do not...))... but the goal is the same - lv to the depot is dripping and gud ...

ps.though someone is looking for investors too...(I don't approve in such places=the right place only pam account)...

Didn't quite get the answer, well, yeah, okay...))

Particularly liked the lines.... just some with a clever look...others not..... This, how? ....))))

Yes, let them look for investors, time will pass and investors will look for them....)))))

Vizard:

no offence intended...

I doubt it...

All by choice and possibility!

Vizard:

no offence intended...
but maybe you should post something appropriate to the name of the thread...i.e. -
FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences...
...and back up news with predictions?

EURUSD forex forecast for October 3-7, 2011:

http://strategy4you.ru/analitika-forex/forex-prognoz-eurusd-3-7-oktober-2011.html

I do not understand one thing ... Why drag resources here ... and shove links to obscure things ... or there are people who prefer to show news and give their own analytical materials before trading?)

but fuck it... I'll leave it alone...))) sorry...))

Good Luck to all and Profits...

Reason: