Boomerang - page 5

IgorM:

Hm, erased my post, and I guessed correctly the purpose of the topic - the destruction of all Forex

Yusuf, I suspect that you do not believe that you can lose a million in a couple of days if you do not have a profitable TS with clear rules, read, for example about Lady_X, by the way, she plays with her own money

Of course, if you get greedy and use an illegal MM.

yosuf:
Of course, if you get greedy and use an improper MM.

Can you prove that you are not greedy and that you have developed an optimal MM?

ZS: I would like to say a few words about the TS which you should entrust with a million.

yosuf:

Okay, now I'll lay out the gist of the proposal, and you judge whether or not to keep the topic.

In brief, the algorithm is as follows: In each city or region, an association of outlets and entities providing paid services to the public is created, we seek agreement on the trade discount, for example at 5%, in exchange for the intensification of their activities, which in competition is not excluded, and from customers they charge the full amount of the purchase. Each customer registers the amount of their purchase against their phone number (or other combination of 9 digits). Trade discounts are collected centrally in one computer from all Boomerang outlets and periodically drawn among the participants. One balloon out of 10 is drawn. For example, the number 3 is drawn. All the customers whose phone number ends with ********3 are declared winners of 10% of the value of their purchases within the circulation period. The ball is returned to the lotto, the next one drawn, e.g. 8. It is announced that all customers whose numbers end in the numbers *******38 can get back 25% of the value of their purchases. If 3 is drawn next, all holders of ******383 numbers get 50% of the value of their purchases, and if 5 is drawn fourth, all holders of *****5383 numbers get 100% of the value of their purchases from all Boomerang outlets over the past year, regardless of their size. Vendors will benefit from the turnover, and customers will get a refund of the money spent on their own purchases. For now. If you have any questions, I will answer them.

Have you ever thought about the feature of your proposal - lotteries are controlled - and the risk of organizing a lottery for someone "from the outside" - is much higher than the risk in the financial markets

yosuf, the impression is that the last 20 years - and especially the early 90s - have simply passed you by.

Or did you, as you entered your office in 1985 - did you do the maths - and only came out recently?

yosuf:
Of course, if you get greedy and apply an unauthorised MM.

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA.

abolk:

Have you ever thought about the feature of your proposal - lotteries are controlled - and the risk of organizing a lottery for someone "from the outside" - is much higher than the risk in the financial markets

yosuf, it seems that the last 20 years - and especially the early 90s - have simply passed you by.

Or have you, as you entered your office in 1985 - done the maths - and only came out recently?

Unfortunately, you are right, which is why for a long time the proposal remained 'on paper', even though it is not a lottery. The buyer, i.e. the potential winner of the lottery, does not risk or incur any costs, because he buys the goods at the market price. The Ministry of Finance thought for a long time and finally sent a paper saying that it was not a lottery, but this does not eliminate the concerns you have outlined.

It seems to me that the topicstarter only mentioned forex so that this thread wouldn't get banned. As if all this is done for the sake of forex, so this thread cannot be considered as flooding :) I had to mention MQL4 to avoid any complaints. It should have been done in this form:

Пришел к выводу, что для успешной автоматической торговли советником необходимо иметь надежный депозит в пределах 100 к. - 1 млн. $

Then it will be impossible to detect anything :))

yosuf:

Okay, now I'll lay out the gist of the proposal, and you judge whether or not to keep the topic.

In brief, the algorithm is as follows: In each city or region, an association of outlets and entities providing paid services to the public is created, we seek agreement on the trade discount, for example at 5%, in exchange for the intensification of their activities, which in competition is not excluded, and from customers they charge the full amount of the purchase. Each customer registers the amount of their purchase against their phone number (or other combination of 9 digits). Trade discounts are collected centrally in one computer from all Boomerang outlets and periodically drawn among the participants. One balloon out of 10 is drawn. You draw a balloon with the number 3. All the customers whose phone number ends with ********3 are declared to have won 10% of the value of their purchases within the circulation period. The ball is returned to the lotto, the next one drawn, e.g. 8. It is announced that all customers whose numbers end in the numbers *******38 can get back 25% of the value of their purchases. If 3 is drawn next, all holders of ******383 numbers get 50% of the value of their purchases, and if 5 is drawn fourth, all holders of *****5383 numbers get 100% of the value of their purchases from all Boomerang outlets in the past year, regardless of their size. Vendors will benefit from the turnover, and customers will get a refund of the money spent on their own purchases. For now. Any questions, I'll answer.

"Raspberry #2... Also falls under the definition of a lottery, hence subject to licensing, with all that entails...

If you need to attract investors to your TS, the best way is successful trading on an open account. Provide a steady 100% a month and investors themselves will bring a million dollars on a platter.

andreybs:

"Raspberry #2... In addition, falls under the definition of lottery, and therefore subject to licensing with all that implies...

If you need to attract investors to your TS, the best way is successful trading on an open account. Provide a stable 100% per month and investors themselves will bring a million dollars on a platter.

Absolutely right.

2Jusuf: What prevents to organize a PAMM-account with trading (even in manual mode, and with ATS) for your indicator - a few options TC (diversified portfolio), start 1k $, starting lot 0,01 possible, the leverage of 1:100, a tasty offer - in the office to the letter "A", in a personal PAMM link, + monitor on ONYX, everything. And no questions, and there will be more than one million in successful trading (not necessarily 100% per month, you can even make a year (after "acceleration" of the account) with minimal drawdown). What prevents you?

You are again engaged in "empty into empty"...

Before, to a lesser extent, but now (the sub-item of this branch) already specifically, it all resembles some kind of "distribution" with all that it implies .

andreybs:

"Raspberry #2... Also falls under the definition of a lottery, which means it is subject to licensing with all that entails...

If you need to attract investors to your TS, the best way is successful trading on an open account. Provide a stable 100% per month and investors themselves will bring a million dollars on a platter.

Indeed, in the RF such an event happens to fall under the definition of an "incentive lottery" with a limited duration of 1 year.

Roman.:

Absolutely right.

2Jusuf: What prevents to organize a PAMM-account with trading (even in manual mode, and with ATS) for your indicator - a few options TC (diversified portfolio), start 1k $, starting lot 0.01 possible, the leverage of 1:100, a tasty offer - in the office to the letter "A", in a personal PAMM link, +omonitoring on ONIKS, all. And no questions, and there will be more than one million in successful trading (not necessarily 100% per month, you can even make a year (after "acceleration" of the account) with minimal drawdown). What prevents you?

You are again engaged in "empty into empty"...

Before, to a lesser extent, but now (the sub-item of this branch) already specifically, it all resembles some kind of "distribution" with all that it implies .

That's what I do tirelessly, and commerce is just a distraction, because I teach it.
Reason: