Boomerang

Hello to all the forum participants!

I have come to the conclusion that in order to be successful in the forex market one needs to have a reliable deposit in the range of 100k. - I've come to the conclusion that in order to succeed in the Forex market you have to have a reliable deposit of about $100k. Of course, you can try to earn these funds in Forex from a smaller deposit, but as a rule, a small deposit is a vulnerability of any strategy, at least of most strategies, which does not allow to develop the deposit to the specified safe limits and should lose the deposit.

I propose to earn funds on the side, by attracting other business opportunities, accumulate the specified amount and return to the Forex market with an unsinkable deposit. Therefore, the theme is called a boomerang, and one of the ways to earn money I will tell the participants, if the theme proves viable, because the way I propose to earn money requires collective efforts in the field of commerce in many regions of Russia and/or other countries, representatives of which are also on the forum. We will create a transnational consortium, where, naturally, the efforts of talented programmers are required. The project will also be called "Boomerang". The method that I would like to propose is an intellectual product, so when you implement it, it is important to have integrity, honesty and respect for the hierarchy, and many other things, which cannot be put into words. If implemented successfully, it is possible to collectively earn more than one deposit. I look forward to hearing from you in order to put forward the essence of the proposal.

it is possible to sink any deposit, just as it is possible to make money from any deposit.

yosuf:
Do you agree that it is better to earn a decent deposit on the side and then, when you come back, make money quietly in Forex?

No I don't agree - it is easier to make money on the side than in Forex

yosuf: You first read the gist of the proposition, then you can evaluate it in light of history.
where is the gist of it? or do you have to wait longer?

sanyooooook:

it is possible to sink any deposit, just as it is possible to make money from any deposit.

The ability to trade successfully determines success, not the size of the deposit. As for the 1 million dollars, you can also drain $1,000, as it takes time. The one who knows how to make $1,000 out of 100, and then $1 million.

yosuf:

Themethod I want to propose is reserved to me as an intellectual product

no one is claiming. All right, let's say the first stage is over! - You have 1mil. start trading - open a demo for 1mil. show a positive history of 3 months, 6 months, 1 year.

I want to direct the collective intelligence of the forum for the widespread implementation of an interesting idea from the field of business, if so desire and interest of the forum members, of course with the focus on the moderators, waiting for one of them to get permission to continue the topic or close it as a non-core, although here and there will be questions of risk assessment, psychology of market participants, converging to the themes of the forum.

yosuf:
On the contrary, you need to assess the feasibility of the first stage. In the second phase, it is easier to connect, as each project participant will probably receive a specified deposit if things go well.

Are you looking for workers, or are you looking for a way to earn money on the side, on the Internet? (Denis Orlov will tell you)

yosuf:
I want to direct the collective intelligence forum for widespread implementation of an interesting idea from the business, if that is the desire and interest of forum users, of course, with the focus on the moderators, waiting for someone from them to get the good to continue the topic or close it as not profile, although here and there will be questions about risk assessment, psychology of market participants, converging to the themes of the forum.

If you don't come up with a concrete workable algorithm or code proposal within a few pages, we'll be happy to take down the topic as another one of your floods.

So a warning to all posters in this thread - only concrete suggestions and analysis. any flooding will be taken down immediately.

I'm waiting for your feedback to get the gist of the proposal.

The feedback is already there, so you can explain the essence of the proposal.

yosuf:
I want to direct the collective intelligence of the forum for widespread implementation of an interesting idea from the field of business, if so desire and interest of the forum members, of course with the focus on the moderators, waiting for one of them to get permission to continue the topic or close it as a non-core, although here and there will be questions of risk assessment, psychology of market participants, converging to the themes of the forum.
Ready to consider your business plan.

Tantrik: Are you looking for workers, or are you looking for a way to make money on the side, on the Internet? (that's for Denis Orlov, he can tell you).
Igor, have you forgotten how the topicstarter usually behaves? All or nearly all is done by others, because their own are not sharpened to it yet. There is no particular desire to sharpen their hands. You can quite successfully steer the process, expressing all sorts of clever thoughts.

Mathemat:
Igor, have you forgotten how the topicstarter usually behaves? Everything or almost everything is done by someone else's hands, as his own are not sharpened for it yet. There is no particular desire to sharpen them. You can quite successfully steer the process by expressing all sorts of clever thoughts.

I know :)))
Reason: