WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST?

In many sciences (philosophy, physics, chemistry, etc.) scientists successfully apply this approach "What if this is already ......, then what ...... ".

I suggest that forum members think together about such a question. Imagine that some talented person invented the Grail, created an advisor on this trading technique and launched it. How would things develop then? I suggest to make a mental picture of all possible scenarios that can happen.

Later I will give my opinion about it, but first I want to hear from forum participants.

When discussing this subject, please do not forget about forum rules (flooding, rudeness, discussion of certain brokerage houses, etc.). Please also refrain from replicas, such as "there is no such thing as the Grail". We have already heard that and those remarks are not interesting for people who are able to "think ahead".

So, we have the Grail, we have launched an Expert Advisor, "the space of variants of subsequent events", what is it?

Are you talking about me? ;)

Everything - exists. Nothing to talk about...

he can't be... because it can never be !

And can you give concrete examples of the success of the "What if it's already ......, then what ...... " for physics and chemistry?

Well, here's to Entropy! - said Piglet and drank immediately.

===

Hey, guys. What do you mean? I mean the holidays. // Ha! You'd think you'd be trading on the FRRF...

just last night I was thinking about almost the same subject!!!

what if there is a grail and its owner is n-number of traders. i.e. transactions are made simultaneously...

let's say there is buying of the eu. there is a deficit due to large volumes, the euro goes up. there is simultaneous selling with buying of the dollar. the euro goes down.

Question to connoisseurs: why is there no cooperation between traders? Why are they still partisan?

rasder:

just last night I was thinking about almost the same subject!!!

what if there is a grail and its owner is n-number of traders. i.e. transactions are made simultaneously...

let's say there is buying of the eu. there is a deficit due to large volumes, the euro goes up. there is simultaneous selling with buying of the dollar. the euro goes down.

Question to connoisseurs: why is there no cooperation between traders? Why are they still partisan?

Let me explain: I'm very picky about drinking buddies...

rasder:

Question for the experts: why is there still no traders' co-operation?

Let's have a traders' union.

Free beer for union members!

Non-drinkers get milk for being unhealthy.

rasder:

what if there is a grail and its owner is n-number of traders. i.e. trades are made simultaneously...

question to connoisseurs: why is there still no cooperation among traders? Why are they still in partisanship?

On the first point: spreads will increase.

On the second point: if a trader is in his right mind - he will try to increase his own profits (the market is not a place for charity).

Richie:

Imagine that some talented person invented the Grail, created an Expert Advisor based on this trading technique, and launched it. How would events then unfold?

1. A certain group of market participants will begin to lose money. In order to prevent losses, they will start to look for better strategies (and maybe invent another "grail"); in any case, the profitability of "grail" (which the "talented person" had) will decrease.

2. Spreads will increase, the profitability of the "grail" will decrease.

Richie: Итак, есть Грааль, запустили советник, "пространство вариантов последующих событий", каково оно?

Generally speaking, if someone has some device that allows him to make infallible decisions (and this is a grail), he will be "the ruler of the world".

In terms of forex - if someone has a grail, he will ruin all the markets and make all the money in the world, because human greed knows no bounds ))))

lea:

On the second point: if a trader is of sound mind, he will seek to increase his own profits (the market is no place for charity).

2. Spreads will increase, the profitability of the "grail" will fall.

However ridiculous it may seem, but the grail exists, or rather near-grail strategies. In their essence, they are as simple as they are complex.

I have at least one near-grail strategy that I know and it works and this strategy could not care which currency pair, which spread, and it does not even need optimization.

The only thing that destroys any expert is greed of the trader.

Reason: