WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 2

LeoV:

Leonid, not all people are the same. There are those who are "relatively ungrateful". Another thing is that a man changes when he gets "more money" and "more power". Of course, a person cannot become the "ruler of the world". But, how will the system in which we live "prevent" this, by what "mechanisms"?

HIDDEN:

As ridiculous as it may seem, there is a grail, or rather near-grail strategies. In their essence they are as simple as they are complex.

I do not care which currency pair, which spread, and this strategy does not even need optimization.

The only thing that kills any expert in a graphical or circum- graphical one is greed of the trader.

Well, share it :)))) You may send it to me in person.

JOKINGLY :)))))))

HIDDEN:

As ridiculous as it may seem, there is a grail, or rather near-grail strategies. In their essence they are as simple as they are complex.

There is at least one near-grail strategy that I know and it works for me and this strategy does not matter what currency pair, what spread, and it does not even need optimization.

The only thing that destroys any expert is greed of the trader.

Could you elaborate on the strategy a bit more...

Roman.:

Could you elaborate on the strategy a little more...
avalanche naven

Richie: Leonid, not all people are the same. There are those who are "relatively greedy". Another thing is that a person changes when he receives "more money" and "more power". Of course, a person cannot become the "ruler of the world". But, how will the system in which we live "prevent" this, by what "mechanisms"?

In my opinion, the market will adjust this grail by itself ))))

Only two questions remain.

1. Is a non-greedy person capable of inventing the grail?

2. How will the boundaries of greediness of a non-greedy person change as he receives more and more money?

lea:

1. A certain group of market participants will start losing money. In order to prevent losses, they will start looking for better strategies (and possibly invent another "grail"); in any case, the profitability of the "grail" (which was the "talent") will fall.

So it is.

In a neighbouring thread, Catala has already taken all profits from the market with Lovina and invented Anti-Lovina.

atik:
avalanche

Slava, look for yourself in the Avalanche branch - last page, first post, I posted my archive...

DDFedor:

Saw one dissertation recently. An unpleasant "folder". A third of the thesis is references to "sources used". It's unpleasant to see such a thing. It feels like the person has done a good "literature job", but has no brains of his own.

It is probably worthwhile to determine "where to step". It is worth to define the notion "grail". Everyone sees something different in this notion.

Roman.:

Could you elaborate on the strategy a little more...

The formula is very simple and has been described many times:

"Buy low, sell high" + "Trend is my friend".

goldtrader:

That's the way it is.

In a neighbouring thread, Katala has already taken all the profits from the market with Lovina and invented Anti-Lovina.

I think there's something left...:-)))
Reason: