Why are the "Dear Ones" sending everyone to JOB?

The forum is already in a prolonged state of "starvation" for trade and other ideas. And here the moderators and money-grubbers of all stripes, in every relevant topic, send the questioners to .... JOB. Stop, let me read, discuss, accept the idea. On the spot, they'll figure out whether they're paying for it or implementing it "for the idea".

sever30:

The forum is already in a prolonged state of "starvation" for trade and other ideas. And here moderators and money-grubbers of all stripes, in every relevant thread, send to .... JOB. Stop, let me read, discuss, accept the idea.

Who prevents you from doing so? The topic is not deleted; if people want to help, they help. We popularize the new service, not everyone knows about it. This in no way cancels the practice of peer-to-peer help.

granit77:
Who is stopping you from doing so? The topic is not deleted; if someone wants to help, they help. We are promoting a new service, not everyone knows about it. This does not cancel the practice of friendly help.

Yes, "The topic is not deleted", but it is "stalled". Promoting a new service (the pltnant basis of cooperation) is a depletion of the existing one...

sever30:
Yes, 'The topic is not being deleted', but it is being 'choked'. The popularisation of a new service (the plutonium basis of cooperation) is a depletion of the existing one...
Vladimir, and who's to blame for the topic being stalled? You do not want to answer, and moderators are to blame?

The owners have taken up the work. Let's forget all the old stuff. The terminal is free...

You get what you pay, you get what you get...

That's normal.

sever30:

Yes, "The topic is not deleted", but it is "drowned out". The popularisation of a new service (the plutonic basis of cooperation) is the depletion of the existing one...

Why the exhaustion, Vladimir? Enthusiasts are still found, even after a formal reference to the Works.

Please give me an example where a promising topic has been depleted precisely because of a postponement. Don't talk about topics with an alert when the waving is crossed...

Oper:

The owners have taken up the work. Let's forget all the old stuff. The terminal is free...

You get what you pay, you get what you get...

That's fine.

Here we go... Were you also unable to help anyone because you were held by the moderators? :))

You and I understand. Moreover, it is easy to take your side and defend the "popularization of the new service". But the fact is, at the beginning of the topic with a request to discuss the idea and its implementation, your next post with a request to move the topic to JOP, chops at the root the desire of others to discuss anything or selflessly help, as there is an understanding that the "older" comrades can take it with disapproval ..., their networks and interest in JOB, well not "profitable" to discuss here ... It's all seen and understood, I don't pretend to be anything other than able to face the topic without trying to artificially castrate it from the outside.

granit77:
Here we go... Were you also unable to help anyone because you were held by the moderators? :))

The owner is always right. I'm not criticizing anyone.

I am simply pointing out a new era.

It's time to charge the traders money.

I'd charge myself for a terminal like that.

Honestly.

Oper:

The owner is always right. I am not criticising anyone.

Just noting: a new era is dawning.

It's time to charge traders.

I would charge myself for such a terminal.

Honestly.

You are being foolish, pardon the expression. And for no reason at all.

I'm being silly...my main point is that you have to pay for everything.
Reason: