Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail!

Thanks to all the contributors to this forum whose ideas, scripts and advisors helped me create my expert!

Bottom line:

1) backtest from 01.01.2008 till today by post lot - FV=14.

2) alpari microreal - doubling in eight weeks (with variable lot).

Questions:

If I wanted to use my trade as an Expert Advisor for searching for investors, I would not have to look for them in the list.

2) How to sell EA? (I did not understand people selling profitable EAs before, but now I think, if I sell them to several people, they will not make a big difference on the market, so that the system will not work)

3)Very surprised that there is no investment password on the real? Or am I not looking hard enough?

Wladimirowih:

Thank you to all the contributors to this forum whose ideas, scripts and advisors helped me create my expert!

Bottom line:

1) backtest from 01.01.2008 till today by post lot - FV=14.

2) alpari microreal - doubling in eight weeks (with variable lot).

Questions:

If I wanted to use my trade as an Expert Advisor for searching for investors, I would not have to look for them in the list.

2) How to sell EA? (I did not understand people selling profitable EAs before, but now I think, if I sell them to several people, they will not make a big difference on the market, so that the system will not work)

3)Very surprised that there is no investment password on the real? Or am I not looking hard enough?

1. PAMM account. Search in your hands.

2. The market is virtually non-existent. So you can apply the term "to sell out".

3. Not a good search. Search in your hands.

And from me. The market will change and the grail will become a grail. It's gonna hit your deposit real hard. Get ready.

Gans-deGlucker:

1. PAMM account. Search in hand.

2. There is virtually no market. So you can apply the term "to sell out".

3. Not a good search. Search in your hands.

And from me. The market will change and the grail will become a grail. It's gonna hit your deposit real hard. Get ready.

What kind of a pam, what kind of investment, the guy's just selling creatively.

Mischek:

What kind of a pam, what kind of investment, the guy just sells creatively.

+100

He's got, like, 100 e-mails in his personal account by now.

Gans-deGlucker:

1. PAMM account. Search in hand.

2. There is virtually no market. So you can apply the term "to sell out".

3. Not a good search. Search in hand.

And from me. The market will change, and the grail will turn into a grail. It's going to hit the deposit hard. Get ready.

1... Maybe there are other options? I have been searching, of course, but maybe someone has already gone through all this and has had experience with it. For sure I did the search, but maybe someone has already done all this and has some experience?

3. there is no investment password in the "account open" email. There is no email about the real account at all in the metatrader's inbox, only the demo one I made for comparison. Where else to look?

4. Of course the market will change, thats why I want to raise funds quickly to work with bigger lots. And I`ll lose no more than $200.

AlexSTAL:

+100

he must have 100 emails in his inbox by now.

None so far.

Euphoria is a bad adviser!!!

Wladimirowih:

3. There is no investment password in the "account open" email. There is no email about the real account at all in the meta-trader's inbox, only the demo I made for comparison. Where else should I look?

Open the terminal settings menu and find the change password button there. Set your investor password and you will be happy

Dezil:
Open the terminal settings menu and find the change password button there. Set your investor password and you will be happy

Thank you, I will give it a try.

Wladimirowih:

4. The market will certainly change, that's why I want to raise funds quickly, so I can work with larger lots. And I won't lose more than $200 if anything.

It will not change quickly. You will have time to earn money for a car and a flat :)

valenok2003:
Euphoria is a bad advisor!

Euphoria, as strange as it may seem, is not there.

There is some apprehension and uncertainty, as I have 7 years of testing and optimising a huge number of other EAs and my own, sophisticated and simple ones, and now all of a sudden it works. I do not have much faith in it yet.

Reason: