The FLET formula - page 3

Jingo >> :
2 contiguous stddev defines the flush points after the impulsoffs

Please attach a picture.

Gentlemen, first of all, can anyone give a definition of a flat? There are concepts, there are no definitions... And just don't write like sideways movement, etc... - quotes are rarely pulled into a string... And if there is up/down, even if the corridor is horizontal - is it a trend?

donald писал(а) >>

And for flat, there is iBandsOnArray() (https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/iBandsOnArray)

How to use it?)

Maybe simpler as an example?

First, I made a kind of oscillator (in the basement) based on Waddah_Attar_Def_RSI indicator.

Then I turned it into arrow indicator to show it clearly.

As you see from the arrows - the undoubted advantage of the oscillator on RCI - it catches peaks and troughs well. The disadvantage is that it is too sensitive. And who can suggest a trend-filter to sift out "superfluous" signals? The arrowhead is attached.

Files:

Bookkeeper писал(а) >>

Maybe simpler as an example?

First, I made a kind of oscillator (in the basement) based on Waddah_Attar_Def_RSI indicator.

Then I turned it into arrow indicator to show it clearly.

As you see from the arrows - the undoubted advantage of the oscillator on RCI - it catches peaks and troughs well. The disadvantage is that it is too sensitive. And who can suggest a trend-filter to sift out "superfluous" signals? The indicator is attached.

Hello, Andrey. You are busy again?

As soon as you identify a trend. It will end immediately! It's the same with a flat. Reliably and in time, it is impossible to identify them.

MrHarvester:
As soon as you identify a trend. It will end right away! It is the same with the flat. It is impossible to identify them reliably and in time.

This is what to use. Once a flat is defined, it is a trend and vice versa

Define absolute nothingness or the degree to which 'nothing' is present, then define everything. And vice versa.

I don't think mathematics can do that. You have to invent everything from scratch yourself. That's theformula.

"Just")

It's easier to make grids, anti-grids, mutually destructible trending grids, tunnels and pulsars, and so on, than this.

Alexandr:
Look here, the man "Tries to write a trend indicator", why don't we try it?)

What is a flat for you, for someone else at this time may have already slipped through several changing trends and vice versa. As said before, it all depends on the corridor and the timeframe you choose to monitor. On the minute there will be a frantic movement, while on the month there will be small fluctuations which are not worth paying attention to.

Alternatively, to determine the numerical value of the strength of a trade D0 in pips (assuming there is no "Flat" in the market), you can use the ratio given inhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250, formula (3):

β = D0/τ, hence:

D0=B* τ

The values of B and τ are determined by formulae (13) and (14), respectively.

In a flat condition D will be minimum, and in a trend condition it will increase sharply.

Examples of the definition of D0 can be seen, for example, in the branchhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/361109.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.
Reason: