I will write the indicator for free - page 92

Vladimir Karputov:

Here's another option:

or even this:

What to do, what to do? Those brokers don't have an MT5.

Vitalii Petrushynskyi:

What to do, what to do? Those brokers don't have MT5.

If the broker doesn't have MetaTrader 5 - tick away as soon as possible and withdraw your money.

Vladimir Karputov:

If the broker doesn't have MetaTrader 5 - tick out of there as soon as possible and withdraw your money.

not an argument.

Hi all. I'll try my luck again) Maybe someone will take up writing a pair of turkeys.

1) Suppose the price has crossed a moving average from bottom to top and moved away from it by the number of points specified in the indicator settings ==> an alert sounds, a window appears notifying the time and pair of the event, it is also possible to see an arrow for visualization)

2) In the form of a histogram, or maybe an arrow and a window with the message of time and pair of events.

The essence of the indicator: to display on the chart the bar that should be greater than the arithmetic mean of the previous number of bars specified in the settings.

E.g.: the ATR of 5 bars is 14, then a bar appears which is 2x greater than the ATR of the previous 5 bars ( k-multiplication of the last bar is also specified in the settings, as well as the number of bars)

Сергей Овчинников:

Hi all. I'll try my luck again) Maybe someone will take up writing a pair of turkeys.

1) Suppose the price has crossed a moving average from bottom to top and moved away from it by specified number of points ==>alert sounds, a window appears with notification of time and event pair, it is also possible to see an arrow for visualization)

I have made it without alerts -MA vertical shift Arrow- the indicator shows three constructions - a line for the Moving Average indicator and two Arrow constructions - when the price moves away from the MA:

MA vertical shift Arrow

MA vertical shift Arrow
MA vertical shift Arrow
  • www.mql5.com
Указать (или отметить) на графике момент, когда цена отошла от индикатора iMA (Moving Average, MA) на расстояние ' Vertical Shift '. Это расстояние задаётся в points - размер пункта текущего инструмента в валюте...

Vladimir Karputov:

Made WITHOUT alerts -MA vertical shift Arrow- indicator displays three constructions - line for Moving Average indicator and two Arrow constructions - when price moves away from MA:

Thank you so much, at first glance the super gizmo came out)

I have just attached it to the chart so far and will monitor it tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Vladimir Karputov:

I made it without alerts -MA vertical shift Arrow- the indicator shows three constructions - a line for Moving Average indicator and two Arrow constructions - when the price moves away from MA:

I check it this way.

and if you subtract the spread...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I check this way.

and if you subtract the spread...

I will check this type of opening/closing positions in my EA today.

Vladimir Karputov:

Made WITHOUT alerts -MA vertical shift Arrow- the indicator displays three constructions - a line for the Moving Average indicator and two Arrow constructions - when the price moves away from the MA:

There are a couple of questions about the indicator)

For example: 1) I put the price indent from the MA 20 pips, but the arrow is for some reason put on 30 pips

2) Can I set the arrow once at a price step backward?

And of course it is a pity that there is no beeper when an arrow appears)

Сергей Овчинников:

There are a couple of questions about the indicator)

For example: 1) I set the price indent from the wrist at 20 pips, but the arrow is set at 30 pips for some reason.

2) Can I set the arrow once when the price reaches the set interval?

And of course it is a pity that there is no beeper when an arrow appears)

Please post your question in the discussion thread for this code.

Reason: