I will write the indicator for free - page 85

Александр:
It is easier to write an advisor
If it is easier, maybe you should actually write an advisor

20567:
The indicator does not react to the size of the candles. You said that the count size was in pips but the settings saved 0.0001. I thought it was 1,2,3,4 in pips. When switching to another timeframe ALERT is glitching constantly cracking. Arrows show backwards. On a red candle it shows up and down. Sometimes "Alert" signal pops up, but no arrows or candlesticks for the signal. In addition1 for the euro dollar shows a signal with an arrow in 3 candles but not in other pairs. It turned out that my idea is not as easy to implement as it seemed at first sight)))). I am in desperate need of such an indicator. thanks in advance!

That's why I said. It is easier to write an advisor.

1. Set the size in pips. It works.

2. Arrows in reverse. Not a problem. Next time explicitly state under what conditions etc.

3. You write "Sometimes Alert signal pops up, but no arrows or candlesticks for the signal, i.e. some kind of a Folstart" Please send a screenshot.

3. You write "If you set the number of candles to 1, the arrow will appear on candles of any size. Interesting. I will have a look. I had it working all day on euroyen without any problems.

The arrows are correct.

20567:
Also1 on the euro dollar - shows an arrow signal of 3 candles and no signal on other pairs.

I have not had 3 candles in a row all day on the euro yen on Alpari. How was it for you?

Александр:
The arrows are correct.

For the settings in pips: 0.00001 is 1 pip and 0.00002 is a 2 pip candlestick. In the screenshot, you can see that the indicator does not take into account the height of the candle gives a signal for any height, and also gives a signal when the condition is set to 2 candles from points like 1 candle... As logical, the indicator should wait for the formation of 3 candles or 2 candles of the same size at the same price and only then give a signal. I will not stop thanking you for messing with me))))) Thank you.

Александр:

I haven't had 3 candles in a row all day on Alpari for the euro yen. What was yours ?

Yes, 3 candles in a row are rare, but as I noticed after them (I understand this bet puts a big player) global trend is going in the direction depending on the colour. And 2 bricks (I myself call the indicator bricks) this is a report in the main wall "Profit" and when bricks of another colour start to appear it means a struggle and this struggle is frankly very visible as if you read the market but constantly sitting behind a monitor painful so I ask you to make a signal indicator)) I also see that when there are 3 candles downwards and then 3 candles in a row at one price. (This is a prerequisite) in the top of the market is not a jumping start fight goes on. I've noticed that before the news, you can calculate where the bounce will be, because the minute chart shows where people are stacking their bricks to earn extra money.

20567:

Logically, the indicator should wait for the formation of 3 candles or 2 candles of the same size at one price

More details from here. Absolutely detail. I just have more or equal to N points. Do you need it?

For the euro yen, it can be set in pips. I.e. 3, or 5 or... For the others, it is up to you.

Александр:

More details from here. Absolutely detail. I just have more or equal to N points. Do you need it?

On the euro yen you can set it in pips. I.e. 3, or 5 or... On the others, it's up to me.

In addition, the signal should be formed so, for example 3 candles the same height which are at the same price, not below, not above, all candles should be without shadows, as soon as such a signal is formed, there is an arrow and audible warning, ideally, where formed 3 candles at one price, no matter what colour there would be a line that emphasizes candles (which 3) on the lower edge. ie the bottom edge of the candles. this is very strong levels. Proven - more accurate lines I have not met. they then serve as support and resistance levels.This is only in the signal where 3 candles. The arrow and the signal should come out if the candles are exactly the same size as specified in the settings. I.e. 1 point, 2 points. etc. without any tolerance values should be accurate.

Can the EA be taught not to trade on Fridays or trade (optional) ?
Files:
inlbeback.mq4  6 kb
inlbeback.ex4  16 kb

syetasyet:
Can we teach the EA not to trade on Fridays or trade (your choice) ?

Not Friday, it's a nightmare.)

Reason: