Files:
OpenTime.mq4  12 kb

MakarFX:

Here you go

Oooh, thank you so much!)

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

Oooh, thank you so much!)

You're welcome)

Can anyone help with a simple robot. The idea is that when you enter a position, limit orders are placed in the opposite direction in double volume at a certain distance. If they are triggered, they are opened again and so on until manually closed. MT5

Evgeny Suvorov:
Can anyone help with a simple robot. The idea is that when you enter a position, limit orders are placed in the opposite direction in double volume at a certain distance. If they are triggered, they are opened again and so on until manually closed. MT5

try this -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/33048

You only need to remember 4 colours . instead of limit or stop orders - trend or horizontal line

TrendlineColorOpenClose
TrendlineColorOpenClose
  • www.mql5.com
Утилита для ручной торговли от Трендовых и Горизонтальных линии по цвету.

Hello. I would like to refine the standard ZigZag indicator.

1. I need it to render only the previous day.

2. Written price levels of tops and troughs in a text file.

Thank you.

Files:
ZigZag.mq4  9 kb

can you help me with this?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/363075

Тестер бинарных опционов
Тестер бинарных опционов
  • www.mql5.com
Доброе утро, не мог бы кто-нибудь помочь мне сделать этот тестер, мой код и картинку того, что я действительно хотел бы, я был бы очень признателен...

Hello, can you suggest a ready-made version, tried to look for it on the net, but that's not found, an indicator or something else for the proper selection of the desired lot, to the graph shows the mark of the deposit loss depending on the size of the lot and commission, swap, etc., when you open a trade. Menu in the graph window for quick lot selection, change the lot and change the signal line on the chart. For example, the depo $100, the euro/dollar at a lot of 1000 points will burn in 1000 points, 10 000 at 100 points. I looked atArgoLotCalculator, it is not convenient to change the lot.

MACD - Осцилляторы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
MACD - Осцилляторы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Технический Индикатор Схождение/Расхождение Скользящих Средних (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) — это следующий за тенденцией...

rinswood:
Hello, can you suggest a ready-made version, tried to search the net but what's not found, an induke or something else for the proper selection of the desired lot, to the graph shows the mark of the deposit loss depending on the size of the lot and commission, swap, etc., when opening a trade. Menu in the graph window for quick lot selection, change the lot and change the signal line on the chart. For example, the depo $100, the euro/dollar at a lot of 1000 points will burn in 1000 points, 10 000 at 100 points. I looked atArgoLotCalculator, it is not convenient to change the lot.

Try this one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9703

i-UrovenZero
i-UrovenZero
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор укажет, где находятся уровни полного слива, безубытка или прибыли, размер текущего баланса вашего счета и другую полезную информацию.

Good afternoon, dear coders. I have a question. Is it possible to create a trading robot that switches from one timeframe to another and back again in a certain period of time? (It is for an extreme TMA Line indicator). Or it is not worth doing?
Reason: