Toolbox - Trade.

Hi everyone. I don't know why in the Toolbox in the Trade panel I've got a different position than in my broker. I think that MT5 got that from the day that I installed first time and I just can't correct it. Already tried installing in different computer and uninstalling the program.

I would really appreciate if someone could help.

Thanks, 

lucassbender:

Hi everyone. I don't know why in the Toolbox in the Trade panel I've got a different position than in my broker. I think that MT5 got that from the day that I installed first time and I just can't correct it. Already tried installing in different computer and uninstalling the program.

I would really appreciate if someone could help.

Thanks, 

I am sorry, but you don't make sense.

A screenshot would help.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I am sorry, but you don't make sense.

A screenshot would help.

Eleni, thanks for the reply. You see that there is an open position in the print screen I sent according to MT5 platform but I have no open positions or trades at the moment in the truth.
Files:
mt5_1.jpg  66 kb

lucassbender #:
Eleni, thanks for the reply. You see that there is an open position in the print screen I sent according to MT5 platform but I have no open positions or trades at the moment in the truth.

You've probably mixed up your trading accounts, check them carefully and you will find this open position in one of them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You've probably mixed up your trading accounts, check them carefully and you will find this open position in one of them.

This ticker is an index future contract from a previous month, it isn't traded anymore. I don't have it, and even if I had at the time it expired, I wouldn't have it anymore.

lucassbender #:
This ticker is an index future contract from a previous month, it isn't traded anymore. I don't have it, and even if I had at the time it expired, I wouldn't have it anymore.
Talk to your broker.

Alain Verleyen #:
Talk to your broker.
Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to adjust manually or to exclude in the MT5? My broker told me the problem was in MT5. 

lucassbender #:
Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to adjust manually or to exclude in the MT5? My broker told me the problem was in MT5. 

The problem is on the BROKER SIDE, why do you think I said you to talk to them. Brazilian MT5 brokers are known to be very incompetent technically, they just want to grab the money.

If it's demo account, just give up. If it's a real account insist until they fix it.

Reason: