Improved Scaling and List of 1-Minute (Free) Indicators

Hey all. As the subject title shows, I'm looking for a way to improve MT4 desktop platform's scaling mechanism. It can only scale up to 50 points vertically, and it's still difficult to read the chart's pattern properly, Is there a way to improve it's features further?

Also I'm open to learn about other 1- minute indicators (that are possibly free) that can help create more assurance with the chart's trending directions. Thanks in advance.

GuyHudson2: It can only scale up to 50 points vertically,

False.

1. The scale sizes to show the highest and lowest bars. You can drag the price scale to show more. You can narrow the bars (“-”) to show more.
  2. Uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix and you can drag the price scale to show less.
              how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.01

William Roeder:

False.

1. The scale sizes to show the highest and lowest bars. You can drag the price scale to show more. You can narrow the bars (“-”) to show more.
  2. Uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix and you can drag the price scale to show less.
              how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.01

Is there a way to make to chart vertically wider than what it's granting me? Those instructions that you've gave me are things that I already followed. I want to make the charts vertically wider as the charts similar to a mobile perspective. If you compare and contrast how the 1-minute charts look from desktop to a mobile point-of-view, you'll see what I mean. Thanks in advance.

NOT work in MT5, 
Reason: